Cheers to the New Sith Order

Heyman

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it weren't for the fact that he's for some reason still so praised around here, then Ivan would be shortstuff.

Considering that few leaders could actually say they have ever done what Ivan has done while leading an alliance, i would not say he is shortstuff at all.

I'd say so, yes.

Having the CN equivalent of Jesus as their leader makes it a given though.

I didn't realise that Walford had returned to run the NSO. :rolleyes: Good to know? ;)

Impressive growth but I don't know if I can trust people who use lightsabres as instruments of diplomacy... :P

I didn't realise that Walford had returned to run the NSO. :rolleyes: Good to know? ;)

Impressive growth but I don't know if I can trust people who use lightsabres as instruments of diplomacy... :P

Walford and Ivan in the same alliance? THAT would be the day...

If it weren't for the fact that he's for some reason still so praised around here, then Ivan would be shortstuff.

Some are remembered for their reputation. Some for their actions. Ivan is remembered for both. To find out why he is still praised, you need only look at the Sanctioned alliance list. Look at the top alliance and then at the 9th. The results of his actions are clearly present in both successful alliances.

The New Sith Order will be Ivan's third alliance, and by looking at the successes of the last two and massive initial growth of this current endeavor, I'd say he has some skill in alliance building.