Apocalypse Announcement

I am honored to be awarded by my dear friends at Apocalypse. I can't wait to post in the 1 year topic in September :) Over these last 6 months I have been able to get to know quite a few of you guys, and it would not be a stretch to say I have not met many alliances with the kind of quality members and leaders as you all possess. I am so glad to have met BadOmen (wish you were here), Ghostlin, Yuurei, Jewel and the rest of the crew!

Congratulations on this 6 month milestone Apocalypse!!! We are honored to be your Ally and your friend!

On a person note I am deeply touched to recieve your Heart of Apocalypse medal you truely have shaped Apocalypse into your own vision. It is a strong alliance with personality and values which is something that many strive for and often fall short of, and you did it in only 6 months. Apocalypse truely is a rock star as your attitude video states.

o/ Apocalypse

Ghostlin :wub:

Congrats to all the recipients. Apocalypse is a great alliance and I am proud to have one time been apart of it. I'm just sorry I didn't do more for it.

Regardless, today is a good day. Apocalypse lives on. Good luck in all you do Apoc! :)

Congratulations goes out to the members of APOC on this their 6 month Anniversary. We remember the tears the joys the sorrows and the occasional !@#$%* fest followed by mass insulting of certain people ....... the sheep are now in therapy and are expected to recover sometime in the year 2015.

With Lots of :wub::wub::wub: and more than a few kisses for my stalkees

PAX

/O APOC