The Emperor's Address

mykep

I tend to believe one of the most powerful and non biased countries in the Pacific. So I am going to have to go with Viniland intelligence.

You may be forgetting that Viniland has close ties to Tahoe - which, suprise, suprise, makes him them very biased towards Tahoe.

Edited by Lynneth

Tyranar will officially stand with it's RUSSIAN brothers on this issue. Forever Battlefield, you have our full support.

Over 200,000 Active soldiers have been notified they will be put on hightened patrols and will be effectively on Defcon 2 until further notice. 150,000 Reserve soldiers have been sent notifications that they may be called on to defend liberty. SU-27 Fighter Jets are running patrols at our borders.

Tyranar will officially stand with it's RUSSIAN brothers on this issue. Forever Battlefield, you have our full support.

Over 200,000 Active soldiers have been notified they will be put on hightened patrols and will be effectively on Defcon 2 until further notice. 150,000 Reserve soldiers have been sent notifications that they may be called on to defend liberty. SU-27 Fighter Jets are running patrols at our borders.

The N.S.U. is interested in joining this RUSSIAN association.

The Kingdom of Serca stands frim with our long time ally The Northern Empire. If they shall require any assistance we shall deliver it no questions ask. Although we will remain peaceful all our support, whether finacial or military, Goes to The Northern Empire.

"I offered a diplomatic solution and even aid of 100 billion to help rebuild the damage to Mudd despite the fact we did not launch these attacks. From my understanding, the former Fracoist regime of UFE has become simply outright imperialist. They are not Pacificans. Pacifican family members do not chose allies over brothers for any reason. Especially these flawed ones."

"We greatly appreciate the support of Forever Battlefield who has been brave enough to come forward and stand their ground against the threat."

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

"The words of the Emperor resonate with many Wanatetans. We have watched these unjustified events from the sidelines for a while, and we applaud the intent of the Emperor to commit action and defend against this danger."

Edited by XRCatD

As Dragonisia is part of the World Wide Aid Program we must support them if we wish for our operation to succeed. The Port of Dranagg is left open to Dragonisian ships and their allies. Ships hostile to the Dragonisians will not be allowed to approach the port.

Edited by Tahsir Re

*Private Message to The Northern Empire*

Emperor Mykep,

Your cause is just, and we shall help you in the battle at Tahoe. But I ask for you to give us some time. Our protectors in the Francoist Empire will not like it. So we offer to mediate peace between all 4 nations before lifting our guns.

***Classified***

A grey-yellow room with ceiling lights, some blinking on and off. Old fileing cabinets line the walls, and Jerrey Rough sits with Kalmerg in the corner at an old table.

"Well, it seems another Diberian Smackdown has been pulled..." Kalmerg notes.

"Well, thanks for the fish, and finish that cake there." Jerrey replies.

"Na, I'll just watch the fireworks. Oh, the cake lied to me. Its pie."

OOC: Yes its relevent. ;)

Edited by JerreyRough

We shall support our Allies in this just task.

OOC:My movements are in the other thread...

We would like to know what countries with our factories have to say on this matter?

OOC: Heres a factory-country list from my info page

New Cymru GTI Factories - 1 Truck/DFT-MK1 factory, 1 L85A1 Rifle Factory

Dragon Empire GTI Factories - 14 Factories

Promised Land Factories - 3 Pocket Factories

Kiristan GTI Factories - 7 Factories

Hanseatic League (OLD HANSEATIC LEAGE, DESTROYED)

Yuktobanian Democratic Republic - 1 Special Very Large Military Factory

Northern Factory Complex - 38 Factories

OOC: You forgot me <_<

--Classified to GTI--

We will defend your factories as if they were our own.

We shall support our Allies in this just task.

OOC:My movements are in the other thread...

OOC: You forgot me <_<

--Classified to GTI--

We will defend your factories as if they were our own.

OOC: Saw that after. Oops, I'll update it. ;)

IC: ///Classified reply///

We thank you. Will you help our other instalations, or jsut defend that one.

The Welsh Empire will not get involved in this.

** Private To Government of The Northern Empire **

Could we have a diplomat who's in the know sent to Cardiff please?

Absolutely, we shall send one immediately.

OOC: New thread or here?

OOC: Ignore this if the whole situation is suspended at the moment...

IC: Indeed, we rejoiced when the UFE and their allies defeated Kaiser Martens. However, we see now they did so not out of compassion for the weak, but to eliminate a rival. Their intentions are clear if they willingly turn on their brother.

We would like to know what countries with our factories have to say on this matter?

OOC: Heres a factory-country list from my info page

New Cymru GTI Factories - 1 Truck/DFT-MK1 factory, 1 L85A1 Rifle Factory

Dragon Empire GTI Factories - 14 Factories

Promised Land Factories - 3 Pocket Factories

Kiristan GTI Factories - 7 Factories

Hanseatic League (OLD HANSEATIC LEAGE, DESTROYED)

Yuktobanian Democratic Republic - 1 Special Very Large Military Factory

Northern Factory Complex - 38 Factories

***Classified***

We will support the Northern Empire if it comes down to it. You may wish to protect your factories.