The Emperor's Address

mykep

Mykep siped a glass of water and looked from behind the curtain the thousands that gathered in a rally to defend their ally, Dragonisia. The figurehead stood tall and made his way out to the podium where the cheers filled his ears. He felt he was on top of the world (although he knew he already was). He climbed the steps of the balcony and reached the podium. He heald up his hands and the noiuse increased intil he went to talk. The crowd suddenly silenced itself to hear the wise words come out of the young emperor's mouth. Mykep took a deep breathe, looked to the crowd and began:

"Earlier today, the United Francoist Empire chose to invade India - The Dragonisia land - on the premise that, because UFE knows everything and anything, Dragonisia attempted to hit Tahoe lands with missles. Allies to both, and finding the Dragonisia Empire weaker, they sided with their “long term ally” in their “defense.”

By this time, Mykep realized that he was using his “#$%^ fingers” too much and put them to rest knowing that his people would get the point.

They, both Tahoe and UFE, violated any peaceful means of ending this and decided a full out attack would be lovely. We watch for the second time UFE shows its true means after telling us they wanted a treaty to protect the peace of Asia. They decided that it would be best to destroy it for the second time in two wars for god knows what reason. So far no sign of regret or stopping of plunging this war into more chaos or any sign of sorrow has been shows for all the blood they have shed.

We stand proudly on top of this world. A united empire with common ancestry and neighbors for friends. We have attempted to keep peace and so far not engaged in any unnecessary war that was not for ther greater good. We find ourselves looking to the greater good once more. Should we engage the forces of the UFE? Should we attempt to rid the world of another menace to our beloved world and take out this…Martens 2.0?

Unlike Martens, he attempts for world domination. He places his pathetic allies in strategic areas and uses their resources to make his power greater. At least Martens stuck to Europe. This pathetic cow has rampaged across the world and had his puppets spill nuclear winter into some of the most populated regions. He has made his last step of Imperialism, and if my people, you…my men, and women, and children of my nation allow it, we shall condemn this man for the millions of deaths he bestowed on this world.

In history, some events at first appear insignificant, or their significance is hidden, but they turn out to be earthshaking. This will be one of those days.; A day that stands out in history. The one thing I ask of you, is to stand with me!"

The people cheered. They praised their Emperor from the streets, the roof tops, and the mountains. The overall population had agreed, it was time to end this pathetic mongrel.

Mykep withdrew from the stage and wiped his head. He looked to his advising committee and smiled. They nodded and went to work. Mykep knew it wasnt the end, and he made his way to The Northern Empire's Broadcasting Channel TV studio. He sat down with papers in his hands and looked into the monitor. He heard in the back of his head... 3...2....1....Go:

"The Northern Empire hereby activates all its defensive warfare treaties due to a violation of sovereignty from Tahoe Republic, Glorious Aoteroa, and The United Francoist Empire, upon the Dragonisia State. This is along with several other crimes against humanity and the world that were brought upon by the members of the Ferrous Pacific Brotherhood. The attack is unprovoked and unwarranted, an act of overt blackmail. We call upon the nations of the world who are peace loving and willing, to come to our defense. We know, in the end, the right will prevail. We don’t just call upon our allies, we call upon the world, as a whole, to defeat this treachery once and for all.

(OOC: Stolen!)

And you, the nations of the world, all of us, together we have fought all our lives for what we see as the greater good of our nations. We have fought each other, and one another. Yet, one force has always been there to drive everyone else down. They have driven everyone else out of this life and into the after life. I can tell you that in these dark moments of history, I came to believe that there was nothing left worth fighting for. But I have been shown, through the courage, faith and honour of others that thers is still one more battle left to be waged. It shall be waged against tyranny, and the slaughter of innocents. Let us defend to the last breathe this world we live upon, against those who would tear our its heart and soul! And then those who come after us will remember there is such a thing as a

One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half. Never run away from anything. Never! To the nations of this world, I salute you."

Mykep took a breathe as the screen went black and the people around clapped in support. He left the TV station and began having his consultants get on the phone...It was time to retrieve the support of his allies, as well as the world.

OOC:

DEFCON 1

Mobilization was at 20%

Border Patrol was on High Alert

The citizens were ready for anything

No attack or official DoW has been made...yet

Defensive! Defensive our ***! You declare war, and bring in your 'defensive' allies without even being attacked.

At least admit this an aggressive action, just like the movement of Dragonisian submarine military hardwares through waters forbidden to them.

Glorious Aotearoa will defend itself against any and all attackers, and the movement of submarine attack craft into restricted waters is an attack on our fair and glorious nation, and as such Dragonisia will learn the wroth of Aotearoa!

Edited by LeVentNoir

Following this, and the possiblity of any escalation of war, the Provisional Government has declared total neutrality in this present conflict. From this moment on, our waters (including these around Italia), land, and airspace shall be closed to warring nations and we shall make sure of that. The Bosporus and Dardanelles Straits were thus closed, except to civilian and neutral military vessels (which shall have to submit to inspection by Byzantine officials). We are now on DEFCON 4, as a precaution.

On top of that, we commend Mykep and the Northern Empire for this act of courage, loyalty, and honor.

Edited by JEDCJT

We would like to know what countries with our factories have to say on this matter?

OOC: Heres a factory-country list from my info page

New Cymru GTI Factories - 1 Truck/DFT-MK1 factory, 1 L85A1 Rifle Factory

Dragon Empire GTI Factories - 14 Factories

Promised Land Factories - 3 Pocket Factories

Kiristan GTI Factories - 7 Factories

Hanseatic League (OLD HANSEATIC LEAGE, DESTROYED)

Yuktobanian Democratic Republic - 1 Special Very Large Military Factory

Northern Factory Complex - 38 Factories

This statement by the Emperor of the Northern Empire rings true to our hearts in the Hanseatic Republic. For too long the world has been under the strong hand of the Francoist philosophies stemming from the UFE and their allies. I have always believed that much of the war in Europe that eventually sent my people across the seas to Australia. Evidence of Francoist hegemony that I have seen has started with the Grand Army of Europe and may even be more wide spread than that. We agree and support everything that the Emperor has stated in this address.

Arctica will stay neutral in this unless we or our allies are threatened. Intrusions on our territorial waters (25NM) or airspace by the belligerents will be treated as an act of war. It is our hope that this can be resolved peacefully. Don't let the example of Europe pass from memory.

---

"Remind me, what's our readiness level?"

"DEFCON 3, sir. The nuclear winter precautions. We are prepared to repel an invasion."

"Good, keep it that way. Get me some tea."

"Yes, sir."

For the time being, Saboria will stay neutral in this war.

**Classified**

[Chairman's office]

"Gentlemen. Move everything, every single soldier we have, into DEFCON 1. If possible, get them into DEFCON 0, if sh-...hell blows up, this'll be hell on earth for us, and everyone else. If this escalates in the right way, we'll bandwagon against the UFE."

Several generals and admirals saluted, each saying their version of "Yes, Sir" and left afterwards to get everything moving.

Meanwhile, the Chairman took off his glasses and buried his face in his hands, sighing.

"Too early, too early, goddamnit. Nothing's in place yet."

GTI, as a percaution, as there are GTI factories in Dragonisa's Tasmania, GTI has moved to Defcon 1 and getting our troops in the Diberian war-zone ready.

OOC: Need IC responces from the following please:

New Cymru, Dragonisia, Promised Land, Kiristan, Yuktobanian Democratic Republic, Northern Empire, Articuno Islands, and Cainian Empire.

“The government of Vaule has been more and more concerned about the situation in Europe, and it seems that the conflict now spreads into Asia and the Indian sub-continent. Once again we see an area that had enjoyed peace, plunged into the depths of war. We again see an external power involved in a war in a nearby region and we voice our extreme concern about this.

We are also concerned that rather than condemning the actions of Tahoe, the UFE has instead supported their invasion of Dragonisia. We find this shocking as UFE had frequently raised the issue of ensuring stability in the Asian region, and is now contributing to regional instability. As we have seen the influence of the UFE expand we have become increasingly concerned about how this influence would be used. We had made some progress towards an agreement for stability, but we fear that is now all for naught as we do not see how it would be possible for the UFE to be an effective partner in stabilizing the Asian region.

As it is now clear that the UFE and its allies believe that unilateral action against a sovereign nation without justifiable cause is perfectly legitimate, we are now concerned, not only for the Asian region, but for the world at large. We immediately seal our southern borders and suspend any current co-operation with UFE. Unfortunately we will be forced to recall these events any time such future co-operation is proposed. That is all”-Lt. Col. V. Kharkov

***Classified***

Vaule moves to DEFCON 2 and border police are on heightened alert. All army bases across Vaule are placed on a heightened alert.

The VNS Stalin (Aircraft carrier), VNS Lenin, VNS Vojvodina (Destroyers), VNS Kronprinz

and VNS Irkutsk (Frigates) are readied, and depart Novaya Zemlya Naval base heading east.

Vaule activates our SDI systems, the RUSSIAN missile defense network, AA systems and our strategic missile forces. Border Patrol units have increased their patrols and monitoring of activity along the southern borders.

Security in Sygh-Varthys has been increased.

***End of classified bit***

Edited by Imperator Azenquor

The UFE finds this statement unfortunate. We've gone out of our way to coordinate with the R.U.S.S.I.A.N. bloc we will continue to be willing to meet with and have a constructive dialogue with any member. Although if they choose for war, we will be prepared.

Additionally let me be 100 percent clear on the UFE position.

We suspended our treaty commitments to the Dragon Empire sometime ago because they fired ICBMs on another ally in a time of war.

We declared war on the Dragon Empire because they threatened our allies biological and chemical weapons. I would point out an older treaty we had with the Dragon Empire even has an article prohibiting Bio weapons. Not even at the height of nuclear war have we used these weapons.

Edited by Triyun

"We'd wager the Northern Empire has absolutely no problems with other nations lobbying missiles in their lands. Mind if we unload our ICBM arsenal into your country?"
The UFE finds this statement unfortunate. We've gone out of our way to coordinate with the R.U.S.S.I.A.N. bloc we will continue to be willing to meet with and have a constructive dialogue with any member. Although if they choose for war, we will be prepared.

Additionally let me be 100 percent clear on the UFE position.

We suspended our treaty commitments to the Dragon Empire sometime ago because they fired ICBMs on another ally in a time of war.

We declared war on the Dragon Empire because they threatened our allies biological and chemical weapons. I would point out an older treaty we had with the Dragon Empire even has an article prohibiting Bio weapons. Not even at the height of nuclear war have we used these weapons.

The missles did not fire.

UFE helped Tahoe invade, before they DoWed. You allowed one ally to hit another for no reason.

The Neo Soviet Union backs our big brother nation. We will follow the Northern Empire to the farthest reaches of the earth and beyond, and let it be known that our soldiers will march along side theirs with murderous zeal in defence of our friend.

539w.jpg

Neo Soviet troops geared for defence of their ally

"Alright, so you're just in denial so you can have a reason to go to war? Is your country in deep recession, then?"

Our ally says he never launched them. Then he never launched them. Where do you get your info from? Google?

Our ally says he never launched them. Then he never launched them. Where do you get your info from? Google?

"Better yet, radars, satellites, missile fragments and whatnot. And since you can't realistically find any of them in the Google™ search engine, we'll take your statement as a bravado. We shall remember it."

"Better yet, radars, satellites, missile fragments and whatnot. And since you can't realistically find any of them in the Google™ search engine, we'll take your statement as a bravado. We shall remember it."

"Like your own ally doesn't prove his immaturity with his pathetic comment on my statement. He treats this like people wont be dying..."