HALO DoE

kobiashiy

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EDIT: I didn't read the whole thread. He's already left, and they really aren't protected by LoSS? I genuinely feel bad for the members of HALO right now. Good luck, guys. It's sad to see your leader desert you after less than a day.

Edited by Vasuda

Isn't his your 9th alliance?

First it was Knights of Aragon, then your own alliance Troy, back to Knights of Aragon and then that mess that evolved into NOON then Dave123s alliance Sons of Chaos then I think it was the Mostly Harmless Alliance, then League of Small Superpowers, Halo 2.0 now the Macedonian Empire. Pretty certain there's another two alliances Kobi's been in as well.

First it was Knights of Aragon, then your own alliance Troy, back to Knights of Aragon and then that mess that evolved into NOON then Dave123s alliance Sons of Chaos then I think it was the Mostly Harmless Alliance, then League of Small Superpowers, Halo 2.0 now the Macedonian Empire. Pretty certain there's another two alliances Kobi's been in as well.

I believe he was in the Company...

He was in Enigma... for a while.

I am going to make this very clear, The German Empire was giving us a protectorate or there are talks of it, so they told us to join TME AA until it was final. That is all and we will switch back now.

This isn't clear, LoSS didn't give you a protectorade so you asked TGE for protectorade, then they said just for you join TME AA or all your "members"? :huh:

So you are ghosting TME AA?

Edited by D34th

I am going to make this very clear, The German Empire was giving us a protectorate or there are talks of it, so they told us to join TME AA until it was final. That is all and we will switch back now.

At least they're giving you an opportunity to switch alliances again. It seems to be something you enjoy.

I would like to state on behalf of all of TGE, that we are not, repeat, NOT, protecting HALO. No one in TGE gov told HALO to put their members under our AA.

I don't believe in you, I believe in kobiashiy :lol:

I would like to state on behalf of all of TGE, that we are not, repeat, NOT, protecting HALO. No one in TGE gov told HALO to put their members under our AA.

Thank god, for a couple seconds, I wanted to cry Chris. This thread went from :popcorn: to :wacko: to :( to )): for me, personally.