HALO DoE

kobiashiy

No, its fair process unless once the 48 hours have passed and nobody has voted or its an equal vote ;)

That's not how it reads. Numerous articles in your charter, especially the whole of Article II, pretty much says that the Master Chief can do whatever they want to do. Also, do you not have a foreign affairs department?

Lastly, if your goal is Black Sphere unity, why not seek a protectorate with a large Black Sphere alliance?

Edit: Typo

Edited by Kevin McDonald

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's not how it reads. Numerous articles in your charter, especially the whole of Article II, pretty much says that the Master Chief can do whatever they want to do. Also, do you not have a foreign affairs department?

Lastly, if your goal is Black Sphere unity, why not seek a protectorate with a large Black Sphere alliance?

maybe they like loss better

black alliances are smart enough not to go for it?

ummmm

thats ....a..well written charter??

P.S. FAIL!

HALO 1 Failed ( because of some mistakes) but at least it was better than HALO 2 .

P.S. Bad Charter ...!! i have a feeling that this alliance will disband soon.

And is it the 100th alliance you join/create in the last couple of months? LOL :lol:

Edited by Cool3atool

The Master Chief will remain in power until they decide to leave HALO or until they are removed from power.

I apologize if I overlooked it (perhaps I was too distracted by lack of subject-verb agreement), but I don't see a procedure in your charter for aforementioned removal from power. Could you explain the method by which a Master-Chief may be removed, short of a coup?

From Wiki: obedientiary

Etymology

Mediaeval Latin obedientiarius

[edit]Noun

obedientiary (plural obedientiaries)

a monastic rank or office below that of superior.

:psyduck:

Anyway. Good luck.

Edited by hertugen

I apologize if I overlooked it (perhaps I was too distracted by lack of subject-verb agreement), but I don't see a procedure in your charter for aforementioned removal from power. Could you explain the method by which a Master-Chief may be removed, short of a coup?

I hereby declare the removal of Kobiashiy as Master Chief.

The Foreign Affairs department is handled by the MC.