HALO DoE

kobiashiy

HALO Declaration of Existence

Good Evening Planet Bob,

I present to you the creation of a new alliance that is based on Honor, Amity, Loyalty, and obedientiary,(HALO) also we will be located on the Black color sphere. Some of you guys know me as alliance hopper and some of you may not like me. Well it may also be frowned upon creating an alliance with the same AA. I'm doing this because I think this is alliance will prosper and grow. We have got some good new recruits that are loyal, active and want whats best for HALO. I know some people are going to say that this will be a fail or something but can you please refrain from posting negative comments, please and thank-you. Now I present to you our charter:

Forums: http://z8.invisionfree.com/CN_HALO/index.php

IRC Channel: #CN-HALO

Protectorate:LoSS/ Pending

HALOallianceflag-1-1-1.png

Preamble:

We the people of Honor, Amity, Loyalty, and obedientiary further known as; HALO are hereby established to serve and protect its members and her allies. We shall do whatever it takes to make sure that the righteous prevail in Cybernations. We are a Black alliance; however we do not discriminate against color, size, or experience. We will try to get you onto the black sphere. Our main goal is to bring unity to black sphere and make a safe and secure home for our members.

Article I: Membership

To gain membership, an application must be filled out. You must do these things before you can gain membership in HALO. You must be in no wars, no membership at any other alliance, and must not be on a ZI list. To gain membership to HALO you need to apply in this format:

Nation Name:

Nation Ruler:

Nation Link:

Nation Strength:

Previous Alliances:

Are you on a ZI list:

Any wars:

AIM, MSN, Yahoo (anyway to contact you other than forums, and IRC.):

Section I: Master Chief

The Master Chief is at the head of HALO. The Master Chief has the right to vote on any and all things that affects HALO. The Master Chief will remain in power until they decide to leave HALO or until they are removed from power, by a 90% or more agreement by the members of the alliance. The Master Chief will make sure that government members aren’t abusing their powers. There is only one Master Chief.

Section II: Elite Council

The Elite Council is at the head of the alliance and there duty is to oversee the well being of the alliance. They have 3 government positions; Economics, Defense, and Internal Affairs. They run the entire alliance the Master Chief is only to oversee the Elite Council and to make sure they don’t overuse their power.

Elite Councilmen of Defense: This member has a responsibility to build an army, keep it in shape, and be prepared for war at all times also they must keep the troopers up to date on what is happening in Cybernation politics to make sure HALO is at the correct Defcon.

Elite Councilmen of Economics: This member has a responsibility to lay out an aid program that meets the demands of the Master Chief. This member is also in charge of making sure that the nations of HALO have the right trades and they are in charge building a treasury for HALO. They must also make sure they are doing tech deals for the betterment of the entire alliance.

Elite Councilmen of Internal Affairs: This member has the responsibility of recruitment and the education of all HALO members. This council member runs the alliance members and makes sure they don’t act irresponsibly.

Section III: Marshall

These act as the deputy's to the Elite Councilmen. There are 3 Marshall's in all. They assist the Elite Councilmen that they where chosen by. Marshall's have a bit more say that Troopers but Marshall's have to fallow the same rules and guidelines as Troopers.

Section IIII: Troopers

These are members of HALO and they have access to everything on the forums, and hold the rights to do what they want as long as it fallows the rules and regulations of HALO. These are the members of the alliance.

Article II: Voting

Section I: Treaties, Amendments, and Bills

All treaties, new articles, and bills must be voted on by the Master Chief, and the Elite Council. Each government members vote is equal. All votes must be cast within 48 hours after the time the treaty, article, or bill was proposed. If they votes are equal or un-voted on the Master Chief has the power to make the final decision.

Section II: Cancellation of Treaties, Amendments, and Bills

At anytime the Master Chief may cancel a treaty, article, or law with 2/3 approval of the Elite Councilmen vote.

Article III: Aiding/Tech raiding

Only members of HALO who have passed the requirements of membership will be allowed to tech raid. Members may not raid red nations, nuclear capable nations, or nations in alliances. All raids must be approved by Master Chief, or a Government member. No member may send aid to members of other alliances without the consent of the Master Chief or an Elite Councilmen member. All nations who break this rule will be forced to pay reps and may be kicked out of HALO, only in time of war etc.

Article IV: DoW’s and Peace Agreements

Section I: DoW

The Master Chief can issue a DoW, the Commander and a Majority of the Government must agree to do so. This process is only necessary if the alliance that will be attacked has 10 or more members. The Elite Councilmen of Defense can DoW on any alliance that has less than 10 members and no protectorate.

Section II: Peace Agreements

The Master Chief is the only member who has the right to issue peace agreements, unless they are not available and won’t be available for the upcoming 24 hours in which the Elite Councilmen may issue a peace agreement by a majority vote.

Article V: Code of Conduct

This Article Recognizes the Code of Conduct, Which is a book of laws and codes that says exactly what members may not do. This Code of Conduct is only valid once signed by the Master Chief.

Article VI: Foreign Relations

The Master Chief reserves the right to deny any request for relations by any alliance.

Article VII: Validation

This charter is only valid once signed by the Master Chief at the time of creation.

Signed:

Master Chief,

Kobiashiy

Edited by kobiashiy

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HALO Declaration of Existence

Good Evening Planet Bob,

I present to you the creation of a new alliance that is based on Honor, Amity, Loyalty, and obedientiary,(HALO) also we will be located on the Black color sphere. Some of you guys know me as alliance hopper and some of you may not like me. Well it may also be frowned upon creating an alliance with the same AA. I'm doing this because I think this is alliance will prosper and grow. We have got some good new recruits that are loyal, active and want whats best for HALO. I know some people are going to say that this will be a fail or something but can you please refrain from posting negative comments, please and thank-you. Now I present to you our charter:

Heavens. I would have thought HALO stood for the Hopping ALliances Organization. I do so love being proved right. Thank you, Kobi. Thank you for making my day.

EDIT: Saying please don't criticize me doesn't do much.

Edited by Balder

Good Evening Planet Bob,

Did you have permission from the Gov of HALO 1.0 to start this? Just wondering...