HALO DoE

kobiashiy

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well... seems his guy is getting a lot of shizz.

never heard of him... guessing from what im seeing posted right now, i should be thankful. btw

i saw this "HALO" announcement and thought it was weird, since there was another HALO a while ago, and i never knew what happened to them...

protected by LOSS rofl. :P

Edited by Calixo

so... you have a voting process... you open up the polls to the government members for a certain period of time, they all vote "equally", and then at the end of the voting period, everyone does whatever the Master Chief decides anyways?

well... have fun.

No, its fair process unless once the 48 hours have passed and nobody has voted or its an equal vote ;)

That's not what your charter says though. Not even close, actually.

All treaties, new articles, and bills must be voted on by the Master Chief, and the Elite Council. Each members vote is equal. The Master Chief may pass anything without the consent of the Elite Council. All votes must be cast within 48 hours after the time the treaty, article, or bill was proposed.

Sure, you mention that votes must be cast within a time frame, but nonetheless the MC can still do whatever he feels like it.

The same thing comes up in the other sections too.

That's not what your charter says though. Not even close, actually.

Sure, you mention that votes must be cast within a time frame, but nonetheless the MC can still do whatever he feels like it.

The same thing comes up in the other sections too.

Noticed that too. Democracy ftw! :lol:

I bet 4 weeks. I feel risky.

OOC: Hizzy got his old avy back. \o/