HALO DoE

kobiashiy

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me make one thing clear to the people of CN.

LOSS is not the protectorate of HALO, a treaty was in the process of being submitted for approval but has not yet been passed or denied. There is no written and signed document binding us with HALO.

Edited by Drugsup

LOSS is not the protectorate of HALO, a treaty was in the process of being submitted for approval but has not yet been passed or denied. There is no written and signed document binding us with HALO.

I know other people have said it, but this kind of bugs me. You mean LoSS is not the protector of HALO.

[/nitpick]

Edited by Nausea

I know other people have said it, but this kind of bugs me. You mean LoSS is not the protector of HALO.

[/nitpick]

This is correct, although Protectorate also means protector.

Edited by Drugsup

brb raiding.

Quoted for the lulz

I'd like to know why you'd go for the name HALO, you could of picked a different name that has to do with the Halo theme, but why an alliance that got slaughtered?

I kinda like your flag.

But, by looking at the responses in this thread, that may be the only thing you've got going for you. Good luck. Prove them wrong.

I think someone already made fun of their flag.

If the betting is still going on I'm willing to put 5 cases of the 57th's best booze on kobiashy leaving in 3 weeks time. I figure that should be long enough for him to burn it to the ground and salt the earth it once stood upon. Bets are still open, aye?

If the betting is still going on I'm willing to put 5 cases of the 57th's best booze on kobiashy leaving in 3 weeks time. I figure that should be long enough for him to burn it to the ground and salt the earth it once stood upon. Bets are still open, aye?

Ok ill bet you 3M and 50 tech on that I will be in HALO longer than that?

Tech raiding session is now open! :lol:

Oh wow, there is hope for LoSS yet.

/me awaits the final verdict. :popcorn: