Announcement from the Multicolored Cross-X Alliance

Gopherbashi

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have always liked Gopherbashi, and Dr. Fresh "coming back" is an interesting development. I do think many of these cheers and offers of olive branches are a touch premature, however. I eagerly await the words and actions of these new leaders in the coming weeks so that I can properly ascertain the character of this "new" MCXA. Then, and only then, will I make my assessment.

Don't get me wrong though - I wish you the best of luck with things, and I truly hope this all works out to the benefit of your alliance.

I have always liked Gopherbashi, and Dr. Fresh "coming back" is an interesting development. I do think many of these cheers and offers of olive branches are a touch premature, however. I eagerly await the words and actions of these new leaders in the coming weeks so that I can properly ascertain the character of this "new" MCXA. Then, and only then, will I make my assessment.

Don't get me wrong though - I wish you the best of luck with things, and I truly hope this all works out to the benefit of your alliance.

In my opinion any change is a good change from where they were, but taking a macro view of the situation I'm compelled to agree with your wait-and-see approach.

What? You don't put out on the first date anymore? <_<

This seems like a much more positive thread than the TSO announcement. Wonder why? Anyhow good luck to you MCXA! Could you just let Sparta pass you in the sanction race?

This discussion is much more positive because no one will ever fault someone for sticking with something they believe in.

That, and the old MCXA government didn't have many fans.