Ragnarok Anouncement

rishnokof

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So it was really nothing to do with friendship or lack of communication between Rok & TPF.

Lack of communication can be fixed between two willing parties, however the aggressive diplomacy shown towards our allies is an insult that we do not take lightly.

Lack of communication can be fixed between two willing parties, however the aggressive diplomacy shown towards our allies is an insult that we do not take lightly.

Boy, you have a whole bag full of pointy sticks don't ya?

So it was really nothing to do with friendship or lack of communication between Rok & TPF.

Honestly our comms with Rok where never what they probably previously were once I took over, then hoo left and it was a case of each alliance under drastically different leadership. I would not have described our communication as good.

I saw this coming for awhile. RoK members had been trolling TPF for months. Seems the GOD-Zenith drama was the last straw.

Yeah, just willy-nilly and everything. <_<

Regardless, this saddens me as this treaty took many months to hammer out. As JBone stated so well, this treaty created a very real friendship. It's a shame that it did not last once the parties responsible for making it a reality were no longer involved.

Slayer, TBB, JBone, Mogar, magicninja ... :wub:

Yeah, just willy-nilly and everything. <_<

Regardless, this saddens me as this treaty took many months to hammer out. As JBone stated so well, this treaty created a very real friendship. It's a shame that it did not last once the parties responsible for making it a reality were no longer involved.

Slayer, TBB, JBone, Mogar, magicninja ... :wub:

Well there were RoK members that supported TPF too. SpiderJerusalem though.....man that dude has it in for TPF for whatever reason. He's been going at them for awhile now and not just with veiled comments. The guy is actually openly hostile.

At any rate :wub: Hoo :wub:

Well there were RoK members that supported TPF too. SpiderJerusalem though.....man that dude has it in for TPF for whatever reason. He's been going at them for awhile now and not just with veiled comments. The guy is actually openly hostile.

At any rate :wub: Hoo :wub:

SpiderJ is no longer a member of Ragnarok ;)

And we all :wub: Hoo :wub: