Not once, not twice, but thrice!

Sunstar

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ODN hasn't done anything to make that happen since they attacked the NPO in 2006, and promptly gave up which allowed the Order to claim they'd won ex post facto after they'd gone back and crushed everyone.

Just for causing that little annoyance, and for not finishing the job, not to mention your other crimes -- here's hoping three is the final year you'll reach before meeting the death that has long hounded you.

Good sir as viceroy of ODN I hereby challenge you to a duel. Weapon choices include trout, loaves of stale bread, and wits. I'd recommend not using wits as I'd hate to see you come to the duel unarmed.* No one impugns the merits of my viceroyalty with impunity! Have at you, sir!

*it's a joke, people, relax

Good sir as viceroy of ODN I hereby challenge you to a duel. Weapon choices include trout, loaves of stale bread, and wits. I'd recommend not using wits as I'd hate to see you come to the duel unarmed.* No one impugns the merits of my viceroyalty with impunity! Have at you, sir!

*it's a joke, people, relax

In the immortal words of my forebearers,

Bring it.

ODN hasn't done anything to make that happen since they attacked the NPO in 2006, and promptly gave up which allowed the Order to claim they'd won ex post facto after they'd gone back and crushed everyone.

Just for causing that little annoyance, and for not finishing the job, not to mention your other crimes -- here's hoping three is the final year you'll reach before meeting the death that has long hounded you.

Things did happen after GW1 you know, just because we did not scale the heights of your obvious greatness does not mean we did nothing. Its a shame you feel so strongly about wanting us dead and i know all to well your not the only one to feel that way. Perhaps you should reach back into history and view the actions of individual leaders rather than tarnishing rank and file as a whole? we do not all deserve your vitriol and hate :unsure:

In all fairness, the ODN is primarily known for sitting back with cowardice when others die for what needed to be done. NAAC, GPA, Legion, GATO. The list goes on. Also, ODN is known for not wanting to honor treaties. Just ask the commies.

Edited by Northrend