Not once, not twice, but thrice!

Sunstar

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was three years ago today that the mothmen came to Bob to plague us with their shrieking and mind control rays.

Shortly thereafter (following a short arm wrestling match), ODN was accepted into my loving care as I bestowed upon them the privilege of being my viceroyalty. They have prospered mothman-free ever since.

I offer myself congratulations upon this magnificent day. Well done Electron Sponge, well done.

also ODN

Oh, does this mean you'll be updating your history on Wiki to include events after GWI?

Pweeze?

I would never attempt alone to continue what was started by the good Dr. Hrmmm. Perhaps if he and others were interested in working with me, I would give it a shot.

Nice job you guys (and ladies), hope you'll continue to make Planet Bob even more interesting for the next three years :wub:

ODN hasn't done anything to make that happen since they attacked the NPO in 2006, and promptly gave up which allowed the Order to claim they'd won ex post facto after they'd gone back and crushed everyone.

Just for causing that little annoyance, and for not finishing the job, not to mention your other crimes -- here's hoping three is the final year you'll reach before meeting the death that has long hounded you.

ODN hasn't done anything to make that happen since they attacked the NPO in 2006, and promptly gave up which allowed the Order to claim they'd won ex post facto after they'd gone back and crushed everyone.

Just for causing that little annoyance, and for not finishing the job, not to mention your other crimes -- here's hoping three is the final year you'll reach before meeting the death that has long hounded you.

Can you hurry it up though? I'm really bored of being told I'm about to be destroyed :(

Hurray three years :D Thanks to all our friends and allies, and thanks to all the ODN members, past and present who made it possible for us to survive until now.