CNRP OOC Thread

Stormcrow

[quote name='Subtleknifewielder' timestamp='1340077666' post='2988431']
*Snickers* Personally I think EVERYONE who has posted in this thread in the last few hours needs to take a chill pill. :rolleyes:
[/quote]
I took a chill pill. Of course, I also took a lot of cocaine, so I think the two cancel each other out.

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Subtleknifewielder' timestamp='1340077666' post='2988431']
*Snickers* Personally I think EVERYONE who has posted in this thread in the last few hours needs to take a chill pill. :rolleyes:
[/quote]
I'm chilled and I was chilled. Only thing that was a bit unsettling was you putting #cnrp temporarily on +i.

[quote name='Evangeline Anovilis' timestamp='1340105971' post='2988787']
I'm chilled and I was chilled. Only thing that was a bit unsettling was you putting #cnrp temporarily on +i.
[/quote]Me doing what, now? If I did anything it was on accident. :roll:

Also the reactions of everyone after I posted were highly amusing. :smug:

[quote name='Executive Minister' timestamp='1340152210' post='2989443']
Holy crap, I'm CNRP's white knight now? Thats like scraping the bottom of the barrel.

I'd hate to think of how low the scumbags would need to be in order for things to get to this point.

Oh wait.
[/quote]Hey you, check your IG nation. :P

[quote name='Zarfef' timestamp='1340316956' post='2992162']
http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=111453&view=findpost&p=2991108

I would like to get a clarification on this issue here. Particularly, do we still need a nuclear power plant wonder to RP having fusion as I was told in the past and what do you feel concerning the viability of power armors equivalent to tanks given a 2023 tech? I've been told that I am a decade behind the times and I would like to know if you felt the same.

-Zarfef
[/quote]

As long as someone says something is equivalent to something else and has the tech for it then there shouldn't be a problem. After all in this case it would only mean that it was a fair fight if it came down to it. Mael just doesn't want to RP tanks being driven round by his dragons. Is he saying that the power armour is stronger than tanks of the same tech level? No so there shouldn't be a problem. So could you go and reply to his post so that we can get on with the RP.

[quote name='Lynneth' timestamp='1340336824' post='2992381']
Initiating Botha Mode.

Don't care whether it's still 'legit'. Doing it, anyways.
[/quote]

I wont be recognising this until after we have had our war, I will NOT be fighting you using my IG stats, this is a cowards choice Lyn. Needless to say, if you dont recognise my attack as canon when I get round to it, I will just ignore you until you fighting me on the terms we agreed and not in Botha, failure to recognise my attacks as such will result in me just claiming the islands, and the south georgia islands due to an absent lunar government or something.

[quote name='Zoot Zoot' timestamp='1340342126' post='2992474']
I wont be recognising this until after we have had our war, I will NOT be fighting you using my IG stats, this is a cowards choice Lyn. Needless to say, if you dont recognise my attack as canon when I get round to it, I will just ignore you until you fighting me on the terms we agreed and not in Botha, failure to recognise my attacks as such will result in me just claiming the islands, and the south georgia islands due to an absent lunar government or something.
[/quote]
Shut the hell up, let me do my thing and get on IRC so we can talk.

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1340475151' post='2993693']
When I saw Curristan post as Iran.. my instinctive first response that I wanted to post was "Please stop your uranium enrichment and nuclear weapons program." Media has me totally programmed.
[/quote]
Well, I think he got a few 20 Mt bombs already.

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1340475151' post='2993693']
When I saw Curristan post as Iran.. my instinctive first response that I wanted to post was "Please stop your uranium enrichment and nuclear weapons program." Media has me totally programmed.
[/quote]
[quote name='Evangeline Anovilis' timestamp='1340475405' post='2993697']
Well, I think he got a few 20 Mt bombs already.
[/quote]
[quote name='Curristan' timestamp='1340476174' post='2993711']
Yeah i do, although my Iran will have a moderate government so there will be no need to panic lol.
[/quote]
[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1340476175' post='2993712']
Darn it. We're too late! Someone send in Flame! :awesome::wub:
[/quote]No, send the bombs!

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iKuMVqht4U"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iKuMVqht4U[/url]