CNRP OOC Thread

Stormcrow

[quote name='Tidy Bowl Man' date='17 June 2010 - 07:19 PM' timestamp='1276820376' post='2341228']
I followed in your leadership, you inspired me. In the future, rather than pointing fingers do try to find your way to pm rather than spewing invective all over a thread that for the most part was in IC up to the point you starting shrieking like an eight year old girl not getting her way.
[/quote]

Actions speak louder than words and all I see is you making another irrelevant post. When you try to criticize somebody for not wanting off-topic posts in a thread they'll be participating in more heavily than others will, don't add to the mess and then pretend you're a perfect little angel.

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sargun' date='17 June 2010 - 09:28 PM' timestamp='1276824485' post='2341300']
Actions speak louder than words and all I see is you making another irrelevant post. When you try to criticize somebody for not wanting off-topic posts in a thread they'll be participating in more heavily than others will, don't add to the mess and then pretend you're a perfect little angel.
[/quote]

TBM, an Angel? Heaven's lowered its standards then :lol1:.

The post you linked had IC in it, so its all good. As for IAT and Bull Run's exchanges... they were IC and did not use those annoying bloggers/news reporters. They were both major political figures of their respective nations. If you don't wanna read it, skip it like I did (no offense, they were both TL;DRs).

Edited by Executive Minister

Who says they are tolerated? But honestly, if they are disliked badly enopugh, a coalition will get together and roll them, eventually. :P

Until then, how do you put a stop to them? Not a rhetorical question-I'm honestly interested in seeing if you have a workable solution.

[quote name='Voodoo Nova' date='17 June 2010 - 10:41 PM' timestamp='1276832490' post='2341466']
[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=87689&view=findpost&p=2341449"]http://forums.cybern...dpost&p=2341449[/url]

If I recall correctly, it's alliance territory that falls under that rule, not protectorates (since protectorates are not a nation's land/territory).
[/quote]

Protectorates still fall under the "nobody can RP in there without my permission" rule. That rule is the reason that nobody can just start up rebellions in other people's protectorates.

[quote name='Sargun' date='17 June 2010 - 11:42 PM' timestamp='1276832548' post='2341469']
Protectorates still fall under the "nobody can RP in there without my permission" rule. That rule is the reason that nobody can just start up rebellions in other people's protectorates.
[/quote]

Hmm, rereading it and you're correct. Must have confused it for starting a nation (asking permission with IC action).

[quote name='Sargun' date='18 June 2010 - 04:30 AM' timestamp='1276831792' post='2341445']
I have a new question. Why do we tolerate OOC alliances?
[/quote]

Because there is no way to determine if what motivates an IC coalition is the stated IC rational or a concealed OOC pull. Ultimately its all baseless speculation and intuition. Do we ban scores of Rpers because someone's gut tells them they have an ulterior motive?

[quote name='iamthey' date='17 June 2010 - 11:03 PM' timestamp='1276833769' post='2341499']
Because there is no way to determine if what motivates an IC coalition is the stated IC rational or a concealed OOC pull. Ultimately its all baseless speculation and intuition. Do we ban scores of Rpers because someone's gut tells them they have an ulterior motive?
[/quote]

That would probably clear most of the map up, so I support it. :awesome:

[quote name='Sargun' date='17 June 2010 - 11:18 PM' timestamp='1276834674' post='2341525']
That would probably clear most of the map up, so I support it. :awesome:
[/quote]
I think you would also be one of the purged RPers. :P

[quote name='HHAYD' date='18 June 2010 - 12:10 AM' timestamp='1276837827' post='2341591']
I think you would also be one of the purged RPers. :P
[/quote]

My best OOC friends are Lavo, Sarah, and Vince. My country distrusts Rebel Army and only allows them in because they don't want to look like they're harboring terrorists, they think France is being a dick, and we haven't even good relations with Cascadia.

try again :smug:

[quote name='Sargun' date='17 June 2010 - 08:41 PM' timestamp='1276832500' post='2341467']
Well if they aren't shoved out with a pitchfork-wielding mob then obviously they're tolerated, Subtle. :P
[/quote]
lol

But that doesn't answer my suggestion. Does that mean you don't have an answer? :smug:

[quote name='Sargun' date='18 June 2010 - 12:28 AM' timestamp='1276838903' post='2341608']
My best OOC friends are Lavo, Sarah, and Vince. My country distrusts Rebel Army and only allows them in because they don't want to look like they're harboring terrorists, they think France is being a dick, and we haven't even good relations with Cascadia.

try again :smug:
[/quote]

I'm offended.

[quote name='Sargun' date='17 June 2010 - 10:42 PM' timestamp='1276832548' post='2341469']
[/quote]

Oh it is? My bad :rolleyes:

Sorry everyone, for getting in a argument with Zoot on chat I knew I should talked to Zoot about the whole OKJ thread Saturday mourning on the chat,I'm tired been to a state and back today so I hope you all would forgive me for what happened and I'm sorry Zoot my good friend, so good night and mourning to some of you chaps.

Lutai, im not mad, im drunk
we had an agreement OOC, and you renegeed on it, unfortunatly I have no logs to back this up, not that it matters.
Ive not been nice to you IC or OOC, bu in that conversation I genuninly thouught we had a soluation to benefit both of us, most of all yourself.

I guess not.

Regardless, ive had a warn increase for posting the unedited chatlogs which included swearing, ive made an idiot of myself, and ive edited my attack post.

I should do stuff drunk, it just makes things worse.
Sorry fellas, im genuninly ashamed for my behavior on IRC and OOC tonight.

[quote name='Tidy Bowl Man' date='18 June 2010 - 10:38 PM' timestamp='1276922318' post='2342625']
Well if it makes you feel any better I found the whole thing more amusing that dismaying. Seriously, it makes for some hilarious reading. I'd read it again.
[/quote]
I feel like I really missed out on something while I was stuck on a plane halfway around the world <_<

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=87554&view=findpost&p=2344543

KingChris, since I used the american jerseys first I was wondering if you could RP the gifting of USA soccer jerseys to tahoe to explain the IC perfect matchups of our uniforms.
:P