CNRP OOC Thread

Stormcrow

[quote name='Pravus Ingruo' timestamp='1313871101' post='2785238']
Earth is a very fat planet though.
[/quote]
And when spread over the surface of an approximately 1-lightyear (radius) big sphere?
Miniscule. Earth may be the larget of the four interior planets, but spread over such a hilariously large area, mere kilograms occupy every 500,000 square kilometer (500 million cubic km are more likely, because space is threedimensional)

Imagine yourself being the only thing in an area as large as half the USA or so. That's the ratio of space to mass we're talking about.

Edited by Lynneth

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Lynneth' timestamp='1313872481' post='2785243']
And when spread over the surface of an approximately 1-lightyear (radius) big sphere?
Miniscule. Earth may be the larget of the four interior planets, but spread over such a hilariously large area, mere kilograms occupy every 500,000 square kilometer (500 million cubic km are more likely, because space is threedimensional)

Imagine yourself being the only thing in an area as large as half the USA or so. That's the ratio of space to mass we're talking about.
[/quote]

That whizzing noise you just heard was the sound of my obesity joke going way over your head.

[quote name='KaiserMelech Mikhail' timestamp='1314147175' post='2787288']
So, besides Lavo, Martens, Justinian, and Me, is anyone's original character still alive?
[/quote]

I killed off one of CNRP's oldest characters, and my original character, the other night. Miri is still running around somewhere though.

Prime minister Johns may be alive... stay tuned for further developments.
At the moment he is having a Schrodinger's cat moment while I finalize the new storyline of my nation.

I am toying with the idea of having him alive but infected with some bio-weapon from the last war as a non-symptomatic carrier (he will know this and lock himself in a hermetically sealed quarantine chamber and run the country from there).

[quote name='Sal Paradise' timestamp='1314142601' post='2787228']
If he's not claiming northern Ireland, I'm still claiming it and will be spreading my activities there eventually. Voodoo is just going to negotiate with Vektor to kick you out, leaving the north to Dalamatia. I have foreseen it. :ph34r:
[/quote]

[quote name='PresidentDavid' timestamp='1314143156' post='2787235']
Vektor and I are amigos partner. And I wish the best of luck to all sides. :) Hopefully we can have fun with this.
[/quote]

Didn't want to clutter up the GM's Court so I brought this over here... but bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Damn close, Sal, damn close. Also, PD, the "we're friends, he won't backstab me" line falls into the classic "Famous Last Words" category.

[quote name='Pravus Ingruo' timestamp='1314210064' post='2787725']
Didn't want to clutter up the GM's Court so I brought this over here... but bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Damn close, Sal, damn close. Also, PD, the "we're friends, he won't backstab me" line falls into the classic "Famous Last Words" category.
[/quote]

He didn't backstab me did he?

[quote name='Kevin Kingswell' timestamp='1314296370' post='2788211']
Motoko Kusangi my leader from my first nation is still alive in Russia as I never had her die. Maybe I can bring her back and [size="3"][b]not screw up this time [/b][/size] :unsure:
[/quote]
Motoko Kusangi eh.

I wonder where that name came from.

HMMMMMMMM.