Submit your questions....

AirMe

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick update....no show until after new years. Anyone who has children know how.........chaotic the first month is....well multiply that by 2. Yeah. Plus bros radio server is down still. In January the show shall return. This is also apublic invitation to Sponge to appear on my show. After all, it was your idea I ripped off :P

Airme,

Your boys can swim!!!

haha, congrats.

EDIT* just listening to an episode for my first time, keep up the good work.

2ndEDIT* do you ever listen to the Jim Rome Show? Steal his email format, its hilarious.

3rdEDIT* wth i had no idea it was mythic knight, never read it that way...my-thick-night is way better.

Edited by Gen Lee

• 2 weeks later...
Quick update....no show until after new years. Anyone who has children know how.........chaotic the first month is....well multiply that by 2. Yeah. Plus bros radio server is down still. In January the show shall return. This is also apublic invitation to Sponge to appear on my show. After all, it was your idea I ripped off :P

I've been enjoying these lately though and I want moar. ^_^ No new show until New Years Day is making sad Kat sad.

Finally got around to listening to some of these, but was rather shocked when episode four abruptly cut off. I discovered that it was only a partial file and redownloaded... Any chance that you could update the OP with the proper file sizes?

I like what I've heard so far, AirMe. I look forward to your return to the air waves. ^^d

Often we speak of alliances and diplomatic teams and such. However, if you could name one individual who seems to have the most influence - over an alliance, a bloc, or among the cyberverse as a whole - , who would that person be? This must not be someone you assume to be influential, like Moo Cows, but someone you have actually worked with (say you've worked with Moo Cows, or Dilber...). Now, once chosen, can you give an example of a conversation (or multiple) or action that this person was involved with (so long as not classified)? For example, certain alliances always have certain individuals that do most of the communicating and discussion with me: Sceptor of Umbrella, SocCarolina of OBR (a while back though), peaderfi of BAPS (in past). Note I choose people I may not have communicated with recently as they are/were important to many alliances and influential. All three, for example, were/are admins at the Black Conclave and were heavily involved in the sphere, and thus influential in a way.