Nukes^6 Update - Nuclear-Enforced No Fly Zone

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Not the Carlton said:

Oh I loved the nukes and I dedicated my war memorial in your honor. But was hoping for some GAs as well. 

GAs don’t do much for me I just enjoy eating nukes. After all 6k soldiers doesn’t do a whole lot for lots of casualties.

57 minutes ago, Not the Carlton said:

Yeah well fortunately/unfortunately the highest proportion of NATO nations you all can hit is about a quarter and you’re sharing your affections with other alliances (I do appreciate the level of chaos you’re causing with messages and spy attacks though). There’s no point in filling the moat and adding alligators if it’s not likely alliance members will actually get action. I am also not the sum total of NATO government. 

I highly doubt you or anyone involved actually care about Armen, the alleged OOC attacks, or the supposed victim. You’re just jumping on an attractive CB to get some excitement (Which I have no issue with.  I enjoyed my round with Cosmic Chocolate). If you actually cared about the subject of the attacks, you’d stop Streisand effecting it all over the airwaves. That is why I personally was reluctant to get involved at first. But CCC asked for our help so here we are. 

Firinglines made a few threads about armen in the past, but seems like none of you are concerned with any of that. 

Seems that bringing in an entire bloc for a 5 member alliance was a bad idea in retrospect, hindsight 20/20 and all that. 

Maybe calling in more aa's to take out Javier for you would be a great idea?  :psyduck:

4 hours ago, DavidMustaine said:

Firinglines made a few threads about armen in the past, but seems like none of you are concerned with any of that. 

Seems that bringing in an entire bloc for a 5 member alliance was a bad idea in retrospect, hindsight 20/20 and all that. 

Maybe calling in more aa's to take out Javier for you would be a great idea?  :psyduck:

It's been pretty fun thus far.

I admit I have given up following who likes and doesn't like Firingline and vice versa. He seems to be frenemies with most of the world and friends with the rest.  It's kind of a soap opera.

A7yDnVH.png

Edited by Not the Carlton

As to firingline. Your trolling with your DMs trying to anger me that I am alone in this war has no impact on me. 

if my duty is to be fodder, so be it. Hime Themis, who is much classier than I, took their beating with class. So shall I. 

12 minutes ago, Lan Mandragoran said:

As to firingline. Your trolling with your DMs trying to anger me that I am alone in this war has no impact on me. 

if my duty is to be fodder, so be it. Hime Themis, who is much classier than I, took their beating with class. So shall I. 

OG already had my respect, but this post just put you over the top in my book.

o/ Lan

Enjoy your casualties! 

2 hours ago, Lan Mandragoran said:

Duty is heavier than a mountain. Death is lighter than a feather. 

Dance with me, Shadowman
da820dafd5ff3d6395a66eb2cb859252.jpg.272601e77253a32601e48e98d102f393.jpg

🫡 Lan Mandragoran 🫡

We are honored to fight by your side!

On 7/19/2024 at 1:33 AM, AL Bundy said:

Aspire was in TW before Knights hit and did not engage PE.... soooo he joined TW... not a ghost.

Al

Yup, I am fighting Aspire and can verify they were on TW prior to our declaration and I do not consider them a Ghost.  An opportunist for fun maybe ;)  , which I support, but not a ghost.  By the way Aspire seems like a good bloke looking forward the the pixels we extinguish between us.

10 hours ago, Lan Mandragoran said:

He doesnt really have anything else but to troll. Please at least humor him that you are a bit upset or he will do something else to try and find his value. 

Meh. There are enough trolls out there that enjoy their self-stimulation. I wouldn’t want to impede their only outlet, lest they explode.  Most are no longer pimple faced teenagers on Planet Bob. 

11 hours ago, Lan Mandragoran said:

what a baller. keep being a baller, lan mandragoran. good to see ballers like this around here, ballin out to the max.

Nobody's trolling. I'm just keeping you apprised.

I think it's fair for you to know that your alliance turned down essentially white peace and decided to sacrifice your nation for their allies' egos. Arminius said the terms were fair and was prepared to wrap up the deal until your "allies" told him to stand strong, because they did not like the optics of OG reaching an agreement with us.

All the hails and kind comments from your allies aren't going to change the fact that they willingly sacrificed your nation over silly PR reasons. There was no reason your nation had to burn.

Goddamn, I'm on the other side of this one but o7 for that response

The golden crane flies for Tarmon Gai'don.

49 minutes ago, firingline said:

Nobody's trolling. I'm just keeping you apprised.

I think it's fair for you to know that your alliance turned down essentially white peace and decided to sacrifice your nation for their allies' egos. Arminius said the terms were fair and was prepared to wrap up the deal until your "allies" told him to stand strong, because they did not like the optics of OG reaching an agreement with us.

All the hails and kind comments from your allies aren't going to change the fact that they willingly sacrificed your nation over silly PR reasons. There was no reason your nation had to burn.

Don’t attempt to retcon your actions once I called you out on it. You were attempting to begin a global war over the actions of a few rogues. 

You dishonor me with your assumption that I was not fully informed and involved in the final decisions. 

Go back to your hole shadow spawn. 

2 minutes ago, Lan Mandragoran said:

Don’t attempt to retcon your actions once I called you out on it. You were attempting to begin a global war over the actions of a few rogues. 

You dishonor me with your assumption that I was not fully informed and involved in the final decisions. 

Go back to your hole shadow spawn. 

So your allies fed you some line about a 'global war' if you don't 'take one for the team'?

Interesting tactic.

Please enlighten me how giving you white peace would start a global war.

White peace at the cost of publicly denouncing those who stood beside us in the last Global war and kneeling to a group of rogues is too high a price. We will not allow you to come between us and our allies. @Lan Mandragoran You are the epitome of OG and you make me proud to be a Guardian! o7

Edited by Anhur

14 minutes ago, Anhur said:

White peace at the cost of publicly denouncing those who stood beside us in the last Global war and kneeling to a group of rogues is too high a price. We will not allow you to come between us and our allies. @Lan Mandragoran You are the epitome of OG and you make me proud to be a Guardian! o7

It appears he doesnt know what white peace is. Not shocking. 

1 hour ago, Anhur said:

So what happened during the UCR war with Mongols? Your government went from consistent and clear communication and support for their ally in UCR, to... signing Polar and ignoring them the second NG got involved. I'm just curious, since as far as I'm aware you don't have any direct tie to NG, but you did to UCR.

Which, it was an optional tie, so if you had told them upfront you weren't prepared to get directly involved, I would say that's fair game. But that's not what happened. Dropping them after that was a good call, but it was an incredibly poor showing to posture against mongols and then run with your tail tucked between your legs.

It appears that morality gets to pick and choose when it is applied.

Edited by Gh0s7

1 hour ago, Anhur said:

Yes - for peace, you'd have to stop fighting us.

I am sorry this is too much to ask.

It is odd that you consider it too high a price - your negotiator said it was reasonable and fair, and asked us for a pause on fighting to get everything wrapped up. Was that in bad faith to dry to delay our attacks on Lan?

Regardless, I feel very comfortable with what we offered OG. If Lan wants to fight, he's certainly entitled to. But don't ever say we didn't offer a reasonable way out.

2 hours ago, Gh0s7 said:

So what happened during the UCR war with Mongols? Your government went from consistent and clear communication and support for their ally in UCR, to... signing Polar and ignoring them the second NG got involved.

It appears that morality gets to pick and choose when it is applied.

Sounds less like they care about the concept of 'honor' and more like they do what they're told by a couple of Cookout alliances.

No wonder they've chosen to let Lan burn. They have no real agency of their own. Sad to see Old Guard treated like "useful idiots".

16 hours ago, firingline said:

Sounds less like they care about the concept of 'honor' and more like they do what they're told by a couple of Cookout alliances.

No wonder they've chosen to let Lan burn. They have no real agency of their own. Sad to see Old Guard treated like "useful idiots".

the only idiot here is..... damn it its just to easy to take the bait. 

Edited by ditchboy00