Shameless Self-Demotion

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am already banned from this server and can tell we are going to be best friends, good choice Master HakAi. 5/7 successor message would CN again.

On 6/1/2024 at 12:12 AM, ChairmanHal said:

Clearly you give a crap, you're on the commode, man. :awesome:

You made me post.  You have accomplished something few people have in several years.  One final accomplishment on your way out.

A ChairmanHal post in 2024? That's weird as heck.

On 5/31/2024 at 3:42 PM, Gh0s7 said:

Congratulations Hakai, enjoy the well earned retirement! And goodluck to SR on the new job. We look forward to working with you guys in the future

I did not expect this to happen immediately

4 hours ago, SirWilliam said:

I hate everything about this thread and I hate everyone in this thread and I especially hate you, fl, wherever you are.

Good! Let your hate flow through you.

do you feel that? Do YOU FEEL THAT

6 hours ago, SirWilliam said:

I hate everything about this thread and I hate everyone in this thread and I especially hate you, fl, wherever you are.

I miss you too. Thought I wouldn't see much of you after you failed at building whatever that alliance was that spontaneously combusted one day.

4 hours ago, firingline said:

I miss you too. Thought I wouldn't see much of you after you failed at building whatever that alliance was that spontaneously combusted one day.

Imagine thinking you have his relevance? I know this guy from a lot of things, what do I know you from? SirWilliam is old as hell, I really feel like you have this mindset that doesn't work in our current world for history.

Edited by Mogar

5 hours ago, Mogar said:

Imagine thinking you have his relevance? I know this guy from a lot of things, what do I know you from? SirWilliam is old as hell, I really feel like you have this mindset that doesn't work in our current world for history.

Coming from someone who's about as relevant as a light bulb being run on a potato from the 12th century, that really means a lot :D  

10 hours ago, Mogar said:

SirWilliam is old as hell, I really feel like you have this mindset that doesn't work in our current world for history.

Thanks for your contributions as always, Mogar.

Edit: Relevance. Relevance relevance relevance. Cellochik. Relevance. 

Edited by firingline

I thought I was done too but when I heard that mister hakai was stepping down the first thing that came to mind was if I become active again here's another alliance I can potentially run into the ground.

Einstein Smart Think GIF - Discover & Share

Hi guys, answer is still no.  Too dumb/smart for this job, for sure.

I am really glad SoloRocket is smart/dumb enough for it though.

Mister Ha Guy, Congratulations

Retirement is hard, but the United CIA is here for your care. Due to death of your relation, you have earned 1 (9,000,000) Devion Dongs. Please direct them seriously to your bank account and send all details and information, form below

Name:

Secret PIN:
Account Number:

Link:

Yours,
United CIA

45 minutes ago, Tevron said:

Mister Ha Guy, Congratulations

Retirement is hard, but the United CIA is here for your care. Due to death of your relation, you have earned 1 (9,000,000) Devion Dongs. Please direct them seriously to your bank account and send all details and information, form below

Yours,
United CIA

As always, Tevron, you're trying way too hard.

On 6/3/2024 at 12:33 AM, Mogar said:

I am already banned from this server and can tell we are going to be best friends, good choice Master HakAi. 5/7 successor message would CN again.

Who gets banned from the PGS server? 🤔