Blocking Touchdowns

25 minutes ago, SirWilliam said:

When fl surrenders, Sabcat gets to be his Viceroy, right?

Remember when you threatened me with permanent war, and then lied about it when directly confronted? Then got called out on the lie and had to back down? 

There's been a long and rich tradition of Kashmir talking $hit to me and then shortly thereafter eating $hit. Never change.

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

Looks like they never left the AA but instead decided to soak up the hits. Maybe the "massive advantages" that the communist alliances have are that their member base don't know how to surrender properly. Can't lose a war if you don't tap out.

Oh they definitely tapped out. Just... not well.

Hilariously they went to peace mode for a little while, probably found they couldn't pay their bills, then came back out and hoped we hadn't noticed. Similar to Leftie, who rotted away in peace mode until the day he couldn't pay his bills anymore. Now his 1,500 day old nation is being reset to zero.

It's a damn shame Marx doesn't care about his membership.

Just now, firingline said:

Oh they definitely tapped out. Just... not well.

Hilariously they went to peace mode for a little while, probably found they couldn't pay their bills, then came back out and hoped we hadn't noticed. Similar to Leftie, who rotted away in peace mode until the day he couldn't pay his bills anymore. Now his 1,500 day old nation is being reset to zero.

It's a damn shame Marx doesn't care about his membership.

Well, at least if they ever left the spiritual Red Alert sphere, I am sure that their members will enjoy a more prosperous time.

Then again, they probably have some killer vodka drinking sessions.

50 minutes ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

Well, at least if they ever left the spiritual Red Alert sphere, I am sure that their members will enjoy a more prosperous time.

Then again, they probably have some killer vodka drinking sessions.

One of my opponents had no SDI, but did have a Political Lobbyist wonder.

Marx - the guy who threatened TW with permanent war while not fighting himself - is, of course, their alliance's senate candidate.

It seems pretty clear that UCR's leadership just flat-out doesn't value what's in their base membership's best interests. Nor does Marx seem to value the sacrifices made by those who left their alliances to help UCR out.

I think it's less that they need to leave 'Red Alert', and more that they need to replace their leader.

1 hour ago, firingline said:

Have we really devolved to !@#$-talking the tactical use of peace mode again?

[...]

It's mostly that, or crap-talk about how the stats would show that the other side has been outperformed.

During wars there's really little else on the OWF.

1 hour ago, firingline said:

[...]

Then Franz would make another peace-mode joke, this time about FL, and somebody would point out how dumb it was to comment about tactical use of peace mode and also how much more handsome FL is than him.

[...]

Only a few are more handsome than Franz, and you're not among them. Sorry!

8 minutes ago, jerdge said:

It's mostly that, or crap-talk about how the stats would show that the other side has been outperformed.

During wars there's really little else on the OWF.

Only a few are more handsome than Franz, and you're not among them. Sorry!

How recently have you had your vision checked?

1 hour ago, CrinkledStraw said:

Sab is better at this than you are. At least he’s not completely delusional.

Following this topic for when you , Establishmentaria, Strodemia try to jump a sinking ship, somehow I suspect you will try and  claim the laws no longer apply.

Edited by Wobblies

9 minutes ago, Wobblies said:

Following this topic for when you , Establishmentaria, Strodemia try to jump a sinking ship, somehow I suspect you will try and  claim the laws no longer apply.

You think Sab is victorious, so I’m sure you know what a sinking ship is. 

For the second time, I’m not going anywhere, because I understand how war works in this game.

I’m not stuck on The Wolves AA, you’re stuck in Commie land with me. 🚨:wub:🚨

6 hours ago, Wobblies said:

The only reason this thread exists is because you and the other idiots over at UCR decided to make someone from Wolves surrender when they left to join Claws. You can stop acting like it was Bundy that set this precedent. That is alllll you.

6 hours ago, Wobblies said:

Boy, I'll gladly burn through my whole wc and then more if I have to. And I'm sure my mates will do the same.
Bold of you to assume we're cowards like you commies are

44 minutes ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

The only reason this thread exists is because you and the other idiots over at UCR decided to make someone from Wolves surrender when they left to join Claws. You can stop acting like it was Bundy that set this precedent. That is alllll you.

If this thread didn't exist, would anyone even be here posting at all?