Blocking Touchdowns

1 hour ago, Cydonian Knight said:

Yeah, not like Herogasm was a prime opportunity to bag yourself 50+ wars. To be honest though, I remember Kashmir entering the war at some stage, but I don't remember seeing any war that involved them, so I guess it's more of an alliance issue than your personal fault

Not sure he would have had many viable targets at that size, reasonably assuming he was much smaller than he is now and probably had 0 or 1-2 wonders at that time.    

Edited by DavidMustaine

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Cydonian Knight said:

I get that. What you don't seem to understand is that Herogasm war, the last global war, in which your alliance was involved (at least on paper) happened from July to December 2022. Your nation is 400-something days old, more than a year. A year ago you had a great chance to get more than 2 real wars, but you didn't. Hope that clears things out

I see what you mean. The thing is that I FIND myself the Ruler, Eternal King and God-Appointed Leader of a relatively YOUNGER Nation. As a result of the lack of PASSING of time, and tender AGE in comparison to some of the older NATIONS, one has not yet had the PLEASURE of embarking upon quite as much war-business as much as one would like.

I trust this explanation dissipates your bewilderment.

3 minutes ago, DavidMustaine said:

Not sure he would have had many viable targets at that size, reasonably assuming he was much smaller than he is now and probably had 0 or 1-2 wonders at that time.    

What a great post, thank you for your compliments with regard to my rapid expansion.

4 hours ago, SoloRocket said:

Oh I see what you mean. The thing is that my ORIGINAL nation was DELETED due to INACTIVITY. My new NATION is not as OLD so the NUMBER of OPPORTUNITIES I've had to GO to war is FEWER.

I do hope this clears up the confusion.

No entiendo 

2 hours ago, DavidMustaine said:

Yeah, it’s super hard to find targets at the smaller range, CK knows that.

And growth is pretty challenging when you’re a super experienced nation starting over. 

3 hours ago, SoloRocket said:

Right, I gotcha now, why didn't you say that before? So I'M a newer nation, paticularly COMPARED to you guys, and so I don't have as MANY wars. Lack of time IS the ISSUE. However, previously, I did HAVE a nation that was automatically REMOVED from the game due to me not logging in for a WHILE.

Hope this mops up any confused thoughts in your tiny minds.

Needs more ALL CAPS, bold, and italics please. Also try and incorporate some underline if you can.

Thank you in advance.

3 hours ago, SoloRocket said:

I see what you mean. The thing is that I FIND myself the Ruler, Eternal King and God-Appointed Leader of a relatively YOUNGER Nation. As a result of the lack of PASSING of time, and tender AGE in comparison to some of the older NATIONS, one has not yet had the PLEASURE of embarking upon quite as much war-business as much as one would like.

I trust this explanation dissipates your bewilderment.

It does, you didn't pull your weight or defend your alliance and allies. Its fine, you can just admit it and we can all move on or you can stop talking about how others are doing in war since almost anyone is doing better than you. 

3 hours ago, DavidMustaine said:

I joined CN, joined Claws, and I was fighting with zero nukes and zero wonders against nations with full wonders and nukes. It wasn't lack of targets that caused him to not fight, it was a complete lack of will to do it. 

23 minutes ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

It does, you didn't pull your weight or defend your alliance and allies. Its fine, you can just admit it and we can all move on or you can stop talking about how others are doing in war since almost anyone is doing better than you. 

I joined CN, joined Claws, and I was fighting with zero nukes and zero wonders against nations with full wonders and nukes. It wasn't lack of targets that caused him to not fight, it was a complete lack of will to do it. 

Was that last year or back before super tiers existed?  

16 hours ago, Master Hakai said:

Solor rocket made a self deprecating joke that a couple of individuals took seriously and that about wraps it up for what happening in the forum last few days. Did I miss anything? 

My murder confession.

6 hours ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

OK👌, I understand🧠 where🤷‍♂️ you're🫵 coming💦 FROM! What you're🫵 missing🫥 is THAT in the PAST⏲️ I did have ANOTHER nation🏴‍☠️, which was sadly deleted🕯️ due to inactivity🏝️, but this was BEFORE we could re-activate🏇 dormant accounts. Hence why my number9️⃣ of WARS💂‍♂️ isn't as high⬆️ as I'd LIKE👍 it to2️⃣ BE🐝.

I👈 do very much hope🤞 this👇 clears🧹 up👆 your🫵 confusion.

P.S. True happiness comes not from comparing yourself to others, but from within. True story kiddos.

7 hours ago, Van Hoo X said:

Needs more ALL CAPS, bold, and italics please. Also try and incorporate some underline if you can.

Thank you in advance.

You're welcome 🥸

It’s fine if someone doesn’t like war in CN, I guess.

I mean, I personally find that idea reprehensible and alien, since I’m not sure what else you’re doing, but if you can’t figure out how to get a few wars in during a 6 month+ global war I guess…good for you.

If you don’t war, you will be ridiculed for attempting to taunt those that do. It’s the law. 

17 minutes ago, CrinkledStraw said:

It’s fine if someone doesn’t like war in CN, I guess.

I mean, I personally find that idea reprehensible and alien, since I’m not sure what else you’re doing, but if you can’t figure out how to get a few wars in during a 6 month+ global war I guess…good for you.

If you don’t war, you will be ridiculed for attempting to taunt those that do. It’s the law. 

Thanks for your input, I've freely admitted that I've not warred as much as I'd have liked to. If you want to take a look at my regrets about my lack of war experience & the reasons for them then they're in what LWW called a 'Despressing attempt at a copypasta' - which he may have failed to notice is just the same post 5 or 6 times.

The fact that someone with so little war experience (me) had to tell FiringLine who had/had not surrendered to TW is, quite frankly, embarrassing. 

Edited by SoloRocket

1 hour ago, SoloRocket said:

Thanks for your input, I've freely admitted that I've not warred as much as I'd have liked to. If you want to take a look at my regrets about my lack of war experience & the reasons for them then they're in what LWW called a 'Despressing attempt at a copypasta' - which he may have failed to notice is just the same post 5 or 6 times.

The fact that someone with so little war experience (me) had to tell FiringLine who had/had not surrendered to TW is, quite frankly, embarrassing. 

It was really the best of both worlds for us.

He had to go through the embarrassment of posting in the surrender thread, but then nearly got the !@#$ kicked out of your alliance for later denying he had surrendered.

6 hours ago, SoloRocket said:

OK👌, I understand🧠 where🤷‍♂️ you're🫵 coming💦 FROM! What you're🫵 missing🫥 is THAT in the PAST⏲️ I did have ANOTHER nation🏴‍☠️, which was sadly deleted🕯️ due to inactivity🏝️, but this was BEFORE we could re-activate🏇 dormant accounts. Hence why my number9️⃣ of WARS💂‍♂️ isn't as high⬆️ as I'd LIKE👍 it to2️⃣ BE🐝.

I👈 do very much hope🤞 this👇 clears🧹 up👆 your🫵 confusion.

P.S. True happiness comes not from comparing yourself to others, but from within. True story kiddos.

You're welcome 🥸

Did you meet that "other nation" in Niagara Falls? Is that why we don't know her?

2 hours ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

Did you meet that "other nation" in Niagara Falls? Is that why we don't know her?

Fought GATO back in the day, not sure anyone's around from then to remember me sadly! Different nation name mind...

https://cybernations.fandom.com/wiki/Auric_Armada