Blocking Touchdowns

5 hours ago, firingline said:

Non Grata can accept any nation onto their AA they want, whether or not they surrender to leave the war. 

As an aside, I would love to see this, please do go back to NG without surrendering, before the war is over.

Edited by SoloRocket
SoloRocket no type gud

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

54 minutes ago, SoloRocket said:

As an aside, I would love to see this, please do go back to NG without surrendering, before the war is over.

I don't think anyone would care. The only reason Al got all upset about the way I left is because everything I said was true. He's raided a 5 nation alliance and now Wolves are crying to NG for help to save face. It's pathetic but also funny. 

4 hours ago, SoloRocket said:

You don't get to talk !@#$ to somebody who's lapping you for like the 48th time on the count of actual wars fought.

Personally I'd love to see UCR declare war on NG though that would be pretty hilarious.

Edited by firingline

5 hours ago, Sabcat said:

I don't think anyone would care. The only reason Al got all upset about the way I left is because everything I said was true. He's raided a 5 nation alliance and now Wolves are crying to NG for help to save face. It's pathetic but also funny. 

The reason Bundy cared was because when his member wanted to move to Claws because he did not want to fight in the war, UCR went crying to GATO and GATO went crying to Claws and they made him post a surrender. You were held to the same standard your allies set for this. If you don't like it, then complain to UCR because it was their crybaby whining that caused it. 

6 hours ago, SoloRocket said:

What are you going to do? Not fight wars about it?

24 minutes ago, mmansfield68 said:

My God if I could nuke FiringLine a thousand times I would get started now, and nuke him a thousand times more. Cybernations needs a rapid-fire nuke option. 😜

You can. Mighty admin has given you free will to start now and do so. You simply choose not to. 

10 minutes ago, ditchboy00 said:

You can. Mighty admin has given you free will to start now and do so. You simply choose not to. 

I simply love firingline, and that’s where it all falls apart. My masterplan, in pieces on the ground. Like so many broken dreams. 

Edited by mmansfield68

11 hours ago, SoloRocket said:

I hear that there are only two good things about war... Nuking FiringLine and then nuking FiringLine again.

I’m in favor of people throwing nukes, but I will endlessly mock people who don’t fight talking about the good things in war and nuking people who do actually fight. Eg: SoloRocket who has fought like 10 “wars” ever. Sit down, champ. 

3 hours ago, CrinkledStraw said:

I’m in favor of people throwing nukes, but I will endlessly mock people who don’t fight talking about the good things in war and nuking people who do actually fight. Eg: SoloRocket who has fought like 10 “wars” ever. Sit down, champ. 

Ah, I see where the confusion lies... I took a significant break from leadership between ~2009 - 2022 and my nation was burned to ashes in the process. The Rocket Republic is what was reborn from those ashes towards the start of last year. 

You are forgiven for attempting to be condescending, 'cos that's just the type of champ I am.

Now, back to proceedings...

5 hours ago, SoloRocket said:

Ah, I see where the confusion lies... I took a significant break from leadership between ~2009 - 2022 and my nation was burned to ashes in the process. The Rocket Republic is what was reborn from those ashes towards the start of last year.

Yeah I…don’t think this was a point of confusion for anyone. Honestly I think everyone assumes that people who have the time to post on the OWF are rerolls, because it’s usually true. 

You can trash talk all you want, and honestly I think it’s hilarious, but don’t be surprised if no one takes you very seriously when you fought a single war in all of Herogasm, at the very end of it, and got smoked. 

2 minutes ago, lilweirdward said:

Yeah I…don’t think this was a point of confusion for anyone. Honestly I think everyone assumes that people who have the time to post on the OWF are rerolls, because it’s usually true. 

You can trash talk all you want, and honestly I think it’s hilarious, but don’t be surprised if no one takes you very seriously when you fought a single war in all of Herogasm, at the very end of it, and got smoked. 

Looks like you're confused too, I had a nation in the PAST that I let go INACTIVE and then it was DELETED. I proceeded to create a NEW NATION which is why I don't have MANY wars.

You're forgiven for your misunderstanding.

29 minutes ago, CrinkledStraw said:

I am confused how you’ve had your nation since the start of last year and have a war or two. I feel like there was some opportunities. 

Oh I see what you mean. The thing is that my ORIGINAL nation was DELETED due to INACTIVITY. My new NATION is not as OLD so the NUMBER of OPPORTUNITIES I've had to GO to war is FEWER.

I do hope this clears up the confusion.

2 hours ago, SoloRocket said:

Oh I see what you mean. The thing is that my ORIGINAL nation was DELETED due to INACTIVITY. My new NATION is not as OLD so the NUMBER of OPPORTUNITIES I've had to GO to war is FEWER.

I do hope this clears up the confusion.

Yeah, not like Herogasm was a prime opportunity to bag yourself 50+ wars. To be honest though, I remember Kashmir entering the war at some stage, but I don't remember seeing any war that involved them, so I guess it's more of an alliance issue than your personal fault

Edited by Cydonian Knight
Double negatives are a pain in the ass

2 hours ago, CrinkledStraw said:

Did the war last year not go from around July - December? 

Seems like after the start of the new year, when you created your new nation. There were plenty of opportunities to get a boat load of wars in then. 

It’s okay if you don’t like war…I guess.

1 hour ago, Cydonian Knight said:

Yeah, not like Herogasm was a prime opportunity to bag yourself 50+ wars. To be honest though, I remember Kashmir entering the war at some stage, but I don't remember seeing any war that involved them, so I guess it's more of an alliance issue than your personal fault

Right, I gotcha now, why didn't you say that before? So I'M a newer nation, paticularly COMPARED to you guys, and so I don't have as MANY wars. Lack of time IS the ISSUE. However, previously, I did HAVE a nation that was automatically REMOVED from the game due to me not logging in for a WHILE.

Hope this mops up any confused thoughts in your tiny minds.

14 minutes ago, SoloRocket said:

So I'M a newer nation

I get that. What you don't seem to understand is that Herogasm war, the last global war, in which your alliance was involved (at least on paper) happened from July to December 2022. Your nation is 400-something days old, more than a year. A year ago you had a great chance to get more than 2 real wars, but you didn't. Hope that clears things out

1 hour ago, CrinkledStraw said:

Always generous, CK. With your words and your declares. :wub:

Aww shucks, don't make me blush on the OWF, it ruins my image