NEW RULES!

Canik

On 1/13/2023 at 8:24 PM, kerschbs said:

You’re in GATO, shoo.

I would have thought it was apparent that it doesn't matter where I am I will still open my big mouth.

Shoo yourself!

On 1/13/2023 at 8:24 PM, kerschbs said:

Or possibly now?

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look?

On 1/13/2023 at 8:50 PM, CrinkledStraw said:

Have you….ever looked at aid usage before or after the 6 month period of war?

We were discussing what nations out of range can do during a war, why would I look at aid usage outside of war when discussing it?

6 hours ago, Lollerobot said:

We were discussing what nations out of range can do during a war, why would I look at aid usage outside of war when discussing it?

We'll rebuild to "relevancy" in no time. With the size of most war chests it is easy to get 10k infra and 5k tech within a year or so, if even that long. But when it comes to the supertier of nations they can't get rid of their hundreds of thousands of tech even if they tried, meaning they can do absolutely nothing of value.

This is what you replied to patting yourself on the back for a one time spurt of activity that everyone knew wouldn’t last. 

You should look at aid usage outside of war since we were discussing it and it’s 99.99% of the time in the game and is highly relevant to how the giant nations can do absolutely nothing of value.

Edited by CrinkledStraw

On 12/28/2022 at 12:39 PM, Stewie said:

NG are at 10 Treaties - including a shiny NAP!

Lyanna has been leader for around a year and a bit (I think?)

MDoAP
Farkistan
Nordreich
TLR
NATO
CCC
NpO
FTW
Mongols

oDoAP
RIA

oDP
Sparta

Non-Aggression Pact
The Templar Knights

Carry on...

Does Protectorates not count? Think you need to add like 5 more... or drop them so i can raid.

Al

12 hours ago, CrinkledStraw said:

We'll rebuild to "relevancy" in no time. With the size of most war chests it is easy to get 10k infra and 5k tech within a year or so, if even that long. But when it comes to the supertier of nations they can't get rid of their hundreds of thousands of tech even if they tried, meaning they can do absolutely nothing of value.

This is what you replied to patting yourself on the back for a one time spurt of activity that everyone knew wouldn’t last. 

You should look at aid usage outside of war since we were discussing it and it’s 99.99% of the time in the game and is highly relevant to how the giant nations can do absolutely nothing of value.

I feel like you are confusing me to someone here? I've made no such comments and we definitely were discussing what big nation do during war.

On 1/12/2023 at 7:39 AM, Lollerobot said:

Except send aid from their even larger warchests across the alliance with no fear of being countered by attacks.

This is my first message here Crinkled, obviously talking about wartime as you don't get countered by attacks in peace time.

No idea what you are on about.

10 hours ago, Lollerobot said:

This is my first message here Crinkled, obviously talking about wartime as you don't get countered by attacks in peace time.

No idea what you are on about.

No idea why you responded to a comment about rebuilding that way then. 

And the aid slot usage during war time wasn’t impressive either, though it was fun to see people screech about it. Irrelevancy and inactivity. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/11/2023 at 11:32 AM, Rebel Virginia said:

We'll rebuild to "relevancy" in no time. With the size of most war chests it is easy to get 10k infra and 5k tech within a year or so, if even that long. But when it comes to the supertier of nations they can't get rid of their hundreds of thousands of tech even if they tried, meaning they can do absolutely nothing of value.

18 minutes ago, kingzog said:

Oro is Nordreich's leader until he decides to leave or until I successfully orchestrate a coup, which is unlikely to succeed since I've just revealed it.

So take your 'rules', fold them 'til they're all corners, and cram 'em.

Ignore the new rules at your own risk. These are all valid CBs now!

Side note - who is Oro?