A Slightly Less Harmless Announcement - Christmas in July

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

No. Your lack of informing us simply got you cancelled as a treaty.

Pacifica is warring to defend our non-cancelled treaties after Oculus, as a bloc with Supremacy Clause, voted to go in.

Outside of willful denial, I don't know why you keep failing to understand this.

shame-gameofthrones.gif 

;)

And now we're pretending you weren't notified by another coalition and bloc partner and put in place preemptive plans to cancel. Gotcha.

What else should we pretend today?

1 hour ago, The Big Bad said:

Congrats MHA nice to see some effort put into a DoW and that you got some public crying out of it.  Well done. 

We aim to please. Jerry Jones once said that there is no thing as bad publicity. Colin Cowherd also said that the demise of a personality is apathy.

Getting people to make fun of you or send good tidings is the antidote to apathy. I love this thread and everyone who has posted. I own the good and the bad. Hardly anything in here is factually incorrect.

• 1 month later...
On 7/18/2022 at 7:14 AM, jerdge said:

Why exactly is it bad to be like Myth?

I had my issues with him, mind you, I even put him under accusation when I was a MHA Justice. But I still think that he had his qualities.

(I'm not implying that DA is bad either, it's that it seems like you think he/his attitude is.)

Even Jerdge can't help but throw out a rib -- you should have mentioned the result -- Not Guilty. ;)

It depends who you ask.

I live rent free in the minds of many on our planet. It's quite unique in some instances because of the myriad ways I've influenced internal politics in many, many alliances over a sometimes short, or sometimes long period of time.

I do have a correction to the OP -- I did not "go crazy." I was the victim of cyclical/routine internal political changes/squabbles. Being a strong leader in CN often required sticking your neck out -- and I enjoyed and mastered the art of dodging the blade.  But every nation has its day on bob.

If I recall the embodiment of Zaphod Beeblebrox himself was elected President in contrast to my years of experience. They were clever, imaginative, irresponsible, untrustworthy, extroverted, nothing you couldn't have guessed. Tenacious activity, analytics, and relationships were cast aside in the name of "fun," and a new approach to foreign affairs. The end result was MHA was rolled underprepared and undermanaged, and left politically defeated as it continued to disbelieve the government logs I had shared of Umbrella's impending treachery. Thus began a decline from which it never truly recovered.

I still recognize a few faces, but I do share some of Janax's feelings on the alliance -- if not for different reasons.

If given the chance, I'd do it all over again.

Cheers Jerdge -- hope all is well.

Edited by IYIyTh

1 hour ago, IYIyTh said:

Even Jerdge can't help but throw out a rib -- you should have mentioned the result -- Not Guilty. ;)

It depends who you ask.

I live rent free in the minds of many on our planet. It's quite unique in some instances because of the myriad ways I've influenced internal politics in many, many alliances over a sometimes short, or sometimes long period of time.

I do have a correction to the OP -- I did not "go crazy." I was the victim of cyclical/routine internal political changes/squabbles. Being a strong leader in CN often required sticking your neck out -- and I enjoyed and mastered the art of dodging the blade.  But every nation has its day on bob.

If I recall the embodiment of Zaphod Beeblebrox himself was elected President in contrast to my years of experience. They were clever, imaginative, irresponsible, untrustworthy, extroverted, nothing you couldn't have guessed. Tenacious activity, analytics, and relationships were cast aside in the name of "fun," and a new approach to foreign affairs. The end result was MHA was rolled underprepared and undermanaged, and left politically defeated as it continued to disbelieve the government logs I had shared of Umbrella's impending treachery. Thus began a decline from which it never truly recovered.

I still recognize a few faces, but I do share some of Janax's feelings on the alliance -- if not for different reasons.

If given the chance, I'd do it all over again.

Cheers Jerdge -- hope all is well.

I didn't mention the result because the point was my relationship with you, not the accusation.

Your case was dismissed before even going to trial, BTW, it was determined that there wasn't a case to begin with.

All is well, thank you, here hoping the same is for you old friend.

Edited by jerdge
typo