A Slightly Less Harmless Announcement - Christmas in July

1 hour ago, DeathAdder said:

Enjoying the Pacifican community, which I serve, is worth my time. It frankly isn't my job (or any other Pacifican) to entertain your memberships. The fact you have to beg other alliances to entertain your members shows the poor quality of leadership within each individual AA that expects such things. It's why the majority of you have failed as individual communities and is also why, three hours into your announcement of war, you have only managed to field ~three individuals.

We're not saying it's your job we're just saying you suck for allying so many alliances putting a stranglehold on Bob that prevents any major/interesting events, prevents progress and creates stagnation. Yes that you only care about your internal community and not this world or it's community is abundantly clear, we get it.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Canik said:

We're not saying it's your job we're just saying you suck for allying so many alliances putting a stranglehold on Bob that prevents any major/interesting events, prevents progress and creates stagnation. Yes that you only care about your internal community and not this world or it's community is abundantly clear, we get it.

Too bad.

2 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

Too bad.

I mean, it would be I guess. if not for all the amazing alliances who have stood up and rallied against your callous neglect of Bob. we're having a blast thanks to them :)

3 minutes ago, Canik said:

I mean, it would be I guess. if not for all the amazing alliances who have stood up and rallied against your callous neglect of Bob. we're having a blast thanks to them :)

Great! Then stop whining.

Idc if others have rallied against us. Your side will surrender and we'll still be the most dominant alliance on Bob. Nothing you can do will change that.

Edited by DeathAdder

Just now, DeathAdder said:

Great! Then stop whining.

I don't think you understand.. you still suck. Just because we made something amazing happen DESPITE you doesn't mean you're to thank in any way and that you don't suck. You still suck, sorry. You can call it whining if that makes you feel better tho.

1 minute ago, Canik said:

I don't think you understand.. you still suck. Just because we made something amazing happen DESPITE you doesn't mean you're to thank in any way and that you don't suck. You still suck, sorry. You can call it whining if that makes you feel better tho.

Again, your opinion means nothing to me. You will be trampled under our boots regardless. The only thing you did was simply paint a target on yourselves for the foreseeable future, perhaps until admin pulls the plug.

35 minutes ago, qldvespanut said:

I've been wondering who DeathAdder reminds me of and I've just got it...... it's myth!

Truly, I've been finding the similarities amusing myself. 😂 Since many I knew hated his failure to lead as well. Being in a mid-sized alliance post Karma we looked up to MHA (who was the #1 alliance at the time) to where they would lead the world next but the MHA of the time seemed to have no direction. They failed to lead Bob into the future and so someone else (MK, I guess) did. I suppose those who don't know history (Deathadder/NPO) are doomed to repeat it. :)

Sadly for you, Canik, it won't be long before there are no more top tiers left in the World, that isn't already fighting with Pacifica, to throw at us. All of ours will endure, and that will keep this side of the coalition capable of fighting indefinitely. Meanwhile, the longer you keep yours hidden in peace, and the longer you drag this out, the smaller your WC's will get. Particularly when your winners keep spending ~11b+ in under a month.

I do know my History, chum, but, more importantly, I know my mechanics.

You'll surrender to my Emperor, just as everyone else has who has tried to posture on the OWF. Deny it all you want. Time will prove me correct, just as it always does.

Cheers.

Edited by DeathAdder

3 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

Haven't we all been warring for short of a month now?

You should really stop confusing your lack of testicular fortitude for us doing anything to stop you.

Your coalition legit needed a teenaged girl holding your hand in order for you to do something.

Lyanna and Legion are the only currently involved parties who have any form of earned respect.

Why exactly is it bad to be led by a teenaged girl?

24 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

Sadly for you, Canik, it won't be long before there are no more top tiers left in the World, that isn't already fighting with Pacifica, to throw at us. All of ours will endure, and that will keep this side of the coalition capable of fighting indefinitely. Meanwhile, the longer you keep yours hidden in peace, and the longer you drag this out, the smaller your WC's will get. Particularly when your winners keep spending ~11b+ in under a month.

You'll surrender to my Emperor, just as everyone else has who has tried to posture on the OWF. Deny it all you want. Time will prove me correct, just as it always does.

Cheers.

lmao you could barely get NG alone to surrender. Please these threats are a joke. 🤣

Your side doesn't have the stamina. You don't even really want to be here. We do. That is why you are barely holding us back.
The electricity is generated from our side, not yours.

2 hours ago, qldvespanut said:

I've been wondering who DeathAdder reminds me of and I've just got it...... it's myth!

Have fun with the war everyone. If you're a tech seller, I'll see you when it's over👍

MHAil Bob

Nut.

Why exactly is it bad to be like Myth?

I had my issues with him, mind you, I even put him under accusation when I was a MHA Justice. But I still think that he had his qualities.

(I'm not implying that DA is bad either, it's that it seems like you think he/his attitude is.)

23 minutes ago, jerdge said:

It seemed like it was something you held against them. Thank you for having clarified.

Nah. I'm laughing at them.

Them: You stifle the game!

Me: So do something.

Them: *Does nothing*

Lyanna: *Gets them organized to do something for once since ~2014.*

22 minutes ago, Canik said:

lmao you could barely get NG alone to surrender. Please these threats are a joke. 🤣

Your side doesn't have the stamina. You don't even really want to be here. We do. That is why you are barely holding us back.
The electricity is generated from our side, not yours.

Please provide citations of when I went to them to surrender?

Or where I've threatened you?

It is far more amusing to me to watch people crash into Pacifica, get slowly grinded down, and ultimately give up.

This is why you're a failure of a leader, in any sense of the word, Canik. You lack any form of foresight. Even your own govt members have privately acknowledged that Pacifica is unbeatable.

That is why you beg us to become neutral.

It is also far more beneficial to me/mine when people drag it out and let us sit and eat away at their WCs.

You are just a victim.

But, if thinking my stating facts means I'm threatening you makes you feel better, cool story.

Edited by DeathAdder

This is quite an odd DoW.

200 nations declared on 50, most of which had already been at war for months. Then, a few weeks into the war, another ally declares on a subset of those 50. I mean, I know we were beating FTW up pretty badly, but this is still quite unusual.

1 hour ago, DeathAdder said:

Nah. I'm laughing at them.

Them: You stifle the game!

Me: So do something.

Them: *Does nothing*

Lyanna: *Gets them organized to do something for once since ~2014.*

Please provide citations of when I went to them to surrender?

Or where I've threatened you?

It is far more amusing to me to watch people crash into Pacifica, get slowly grinded down, and ultimately give up.

This is why you're a failure of a leader, in any sense of the word, Canik. You lack any form of foresight. Even your own govt members have privately acknowledged that Pacifica is unbeatable.

That is why you beg us to become neutral.

It is also far more beneficial to me/mine when people drag it out and let us sit and eat away at their WCs.

You are just a victim.

But, if thinking my stating facts means I'm threatening you makes you feel better, cool story.

*laughing at every global war being driven by NG or an NG ally since 2010*

DeathAdder. 

One day you'll realise that very few have truthfully cared about upper tiers for a long time.  You and your allies are the only people the super tiers can fight.  So I hope you all enjoy your stagnation.

Mid Tiers for a long period of time have been where wars are ultimately won.  So I'm looking forward to eating my popcorn and watching this play out.

Edited by Stewie

3 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

Cheers.

This is, as the kids say, some massive cringe

2 hours ago, jerdge said:

Why exactly is it bad to be like Myth?

I had my issues with him, mind you, I even put him under accusation when I was a MHA Justice. But I still think that he had his qualities.

(I'm not implying that DA is bad either, it's that it seems like you think he/his attitude is.)

There's nothing abstractly wrong with Myth, he just ultimately wasn't a good fit for MHA. It still amuses me that Myth shows up here about once a year to post something about how things aren't the same.

1 hour ago, firingline said:

This is quite an odd DoW.

200 nations declared on 50, most of which had already been at war for months. Then, a few weeks into the war, another ally declares on a subset of those 50. I mean, I know we were beating FTW up pretty badly, but this is still quite unusual.

I think that's the point. We are trying to do things that don't make any sense, but are actual possible things to inject some fun into the game. Now the real chess match starts to unfold. Queen's gambit.

1 hour ago, Canik said:

This guy fails to lead Sparta, joins NPO in like 2016 and acts like he's friggin Ivan Moldavi over here. 😂

I wasn't going to say something about failing upward, but it's something to be admired and studied further. Someone could get a Ph.D.

2 hours ago, Stewie said:

*laughing at every global war being driven by NG or an NG ally since 2010*

DeathAdder. 

One day you'll realise that very few have truthfully cared about upper tiers for a long time.  You and your allies are the only people the super tiers can fight.  So I hope you all enjoy your stagnation.

Mid Tiers for a long period of time have been where wars are ultimately won.  So I'm looking forward to eating my popcorn and watching this play out.

This about sums up everything.  Bragging about having a super tier when you haven't had to use them since way back fighting Hime, for which it was a group effort of many alliances to do and are allied to any alliance that has any super tier.  I mean cool I guess.  Pat yourselves on the back. 

We and the remaining alliances could honestly careless that your top nations will continue to sit stagnant for the remainder of Bob with nothing to do but grow bigger and be useless in wars.