The Francoist Ideal Continues

The Zigur

I tried to strike compromise with the New Polar Order in particular. I raised the highest honors I earned on behalf of Emperor Dajobo during the Doom War. I censored my own words. In return, was banned; therefore, they have reduced their own honor to meaninglessness, guarding the cowards who would hide from the ideological challenge of one of the heroes of their own Order.

I curse them, and any who conceal themselves in such cowardice...

Edited by The Zigur

On another note, I cannot possibly condemn the efforts of those who seek truth, in opposition to others who have sought truth in times past. How can I condemn those, seeking the truth as they see it, when those in authority have clearly subverted truth to reinforce the truths of the unworthy in authority... Francos_Spain would desire no less than blood shed! Let those who seek truth, shed blood under the authority of those who would compomise!

Edited by The Zigur

6 hours ago, Smitty256 said:

What is the point of this? To remind CN that you are still around? Because we know. You can go back to playing World of Tanks now.

Based on extrapolation; Junka was being Junka in Polar's server, probably saying !@#$ that skirts the line of actual racism (not that crap the neo-libs whine about while themselves are being racist), got banned, got butthurt, logged onto OWF and whined that people have 'abandoned Francoism and deny their origins!"

When, in fact, like most evolving entities, both NpO and NPO have simply bothered to adopt an updated World view as opposed to still living in 2006 vicariously through others.

Zigur, as usual, missed the primary point of both the foundation of Francoism, as well as the Orders: No one is above order. Due to that simple failing, he'll continue to be a crank hollering into the wind, rather than the successor or 'heir' to Francoism.

Edited by DeathAdder

6 hours ago, The Zigur said:

It's good to remember how this world doomed itself. Literally banned from NpO discord for nothing more than remembering the past. Not a surprise they are relegated to irrelevance.

Oh, Junka, let's try to be a little fair here to NpO. You're among the closest things you have to friends, and there's no need for you to embellish. NpO would never have banned you for just reminiscing. You just being yourself ought to be enough to get you kicked from any server.

I believe there is a compromise that can be reached. Junka can exist if he moderates his behavior in Order Discords or the forum and waits until he has an actual following before presuming AA status.

At the end of the next war, the loser has to accept Junka as a member to rally their membership with FrancoAmerican Spaghettist philosophy.

3 hours ago, Otto Pilot said:

You are not on an alliance affiliation, and this is not an announcement. Please acquire the proper permits before posting topics.

This made my day. Thank you very much :)

On 4/4/2021 at 7:29 PM, DeathAdder said:

Based on extrapolation; Junka was being Junka in Polar's server, probably saying !@#$ that skirts the line of actual racism (not that crap the neo-libs whine about while themselves are being racist), got banned, got butthurt, logged onto OWF and whined that people have 'abandoned Francoism and deny their origins!"

When, in fact, like most evolving entities, both NpO and NPO have simply bothered to adopt an updated World view as opposed to still living in 2006 vicariously through others.

Zigur, as usual, missed the primary point of both the foundation of Francoism, as well as the Orders: No one is above order. Due to that simple failing, he'll continue to be a crank hollering into the wind, rather than the successor or 'heir' to Francoism.

Cute analysis. The problem is that self-flagellation and mass suicide does not count as Order. Nothing you could bring from this world into certain others I govern could dislodge me of my position. Francoism began as an inherently materialist ideology... and in a realm where [ooc]accounts sell for thousands of dollars[/ooc] my grip remains as strong as ever.

Your tale is that told by an idiot... full of sound and fury, signifying nothing. You have to abandon your ideological foundation to survive, whoring out your name to benefit from the momentum of your ancestors... whereas I continue to embrace Francoism without consequence.

Who truly leads the Order? Pathetic excuses like "racism" by those like the subhumans above must be shared to justify my banning.

You are defined by fear... fear of being judged 'extreme,' and therefore unable to rule your own future. Literally unworthy of drawing air, regardless of what monopolistic power you may still wield in a dead realm.

Edited by The Zigur

12 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Cute analysis. The problem is that self-flagellation and mass suicide does not count as Order. Nothing you could bring from this world into certain others I govern could dislodge me of my position. Francoism began as an inherently materialist ideology... yet in a realm where [ooc]accounts sell for thousands of dollars[/ooc] my grip remains as strong as ever.

Your tale is that told by an idiot... full of sound and fury, signifying nothing. You have to abandon your ideological foundation to survive, whoring out your name to benefit from the momentum of your ancestors... whereas I continue to embrace Francoism without consequence.

Who truly leads the Order? Pathetic excuses like "racism" by those like the subhumans above must be shared to justify my banning.

How many strokes did you have while writing this? Because I'm honestly not sure what you're going on about. Is there supposed to be a coherent thought in there somewhere?

All that aside, what does it matter to you whether the Orders have 'abandoned' Francoism. What was Francoism in the first place? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Francoism was never a consistent or even coherent ideology in the first place. It was never anything more than a flimsy excuse written in an ungodly number of words to justify whatever NPO (Polar was never really all that big on the 'Francoism', that was more the Pacific's schtick) was doing at any particular moment. It was impossible for 'Francoism' to make any sort of real sense because it was always changing to be whatever NPO needed it to be to explain why it was doing whatever it was doing that was ticking everyone off. Not that they ever needed a reason, but they did like to put up the pretense that there was a reason.

But bah I say. Bah.

OOC: I suppose what I am trying to say it that nobody cared the least about 'Francoism' or thought anything of it until a few years ago. It was never anything more than some silly thing in a game. Granted, I suppose there were some criticisms that there was a bit of a fascistic aesthetic, but again it was no more than a silly game thing. I enjoy railing on NPO as much as anyone, but they aren't truly pricks outside the game (well, most of them anyway...but that can be said for just about any group here).

Given recent developments in the world and an upswing in fascist and authoritarian mindsets I do understand why they would want to distance themselves from that kind of imagery. Even if it was never more than a silly game thing the fact is there are people out there who would take it far more seriously than it ought to be taken. There's a reason that none of them mind leaving 'Francoism' behind. So I must wonder why you are so attached it.

11 minutes ago, Rebel Virginia said:

OOC: I suppose what I am trying to say it that nobody cared the least about 'Francoism' or thought anything of it until a few years ago. It was never anything more than some silly thing in a game. Granted, I suppose there were some criticisms that there was a bit of a fascistic aesthetic, but again it was no more than a silly game thing. I enjoy railing on NPO as much as anyone, but they aren't truly pricks outside the game (well, most of them anyway...but that can be said for just about any group here).

Given recent developments in the world and an upswing in fascist and authoritarian mindsets I do understand why they would want to distance themselves from that kind of imagery. Even if it was never more than a silly game thing the fact is there are people out there who would take it far more seriously than it ought to be taken. There's a reason that none of them mind leaving 'Francoism' behind. So I must wonder why you are so attached it.

You as a [ooc]bourgeois white male[/ooc], are less interested in discarding so-called "fascist" imagery than I am in preserving it. Francoism whether by imagery or aesthetic provided much hope to my islands in my youth. I do not respect any coward that distances their cowardly selves from the origins of their roots.

After all [ooc]how can you provide inspiration to my people the Kanaka Maoli when you abandon your own in order to find acceptance?[/ooc]

Edited by The Zigur

19 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

You as a [ooc]bourgeois white male[/ooc], are less interested in discarding so-called "fascist" imagery than I am in preserving it. Francoism whether by imagery or aesthetic provided much hope to my islands in my youth. I do not respect any coward that distances their cowardly selves from the origins of their roots.

After all [ooc]how can you provide inspiration to my people the Kanaka Maoli when you abandon your own in order to find acceptance?[/ooc]

I would not say anyone is discarding or don't care about Francoism. Ideals advance and adapt to the times and even though you have your impression of what you think is reality the roots still exist and people move on. Holding on to tje past as you are will never allow you to grow up and you will never reach the relevance you are seeking .  Oh wait your irrelevant anyways. So your words and opinions don't matter anyways. Chow baby boy

7 minutes ago, brucemania said:

I would not say anyone is discarding or don't care about Francoism. Ideals advance and adapt to the times and even though you have your impression of what you think is reality the roots still exist and people move on. Holding on to tje past as you are will never allow you to grow up and you will never reach the relevance you are seeking .  Oh wait your irrelevant anyways. So your words and opinions don't matter anyways. Chow baby boy

What struggle have you fought anytime recently that resembles the Francoist struggle? [ooc]i.e. choking down delivery [/ooc]pizza[ooc] or some other kind of [OOC]fight[/OOC]?

Edited by The Zigur

Just now, The Zigur said:

What struggle have you fought anytime recently that resembles the Francoist struggle? [ooc]i.e. choking down delivery pizza] or some other kind of [IC]fight[/IC]?

I don't see NPO struggling for anything. You own deception that plays in your mind is making your dillusional side show. Maybe one day you can learn which shoulder you talk to and which shoulder you listen too instead of listening to the inner voice that has you in a ball of confusion and can remember what pill for what personality you need to take for the right day of the week. Enough talking to the wannabe. Have a nice day and enough the non real fantasy of a world you live in.

2 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

What struggle have you fought anytime recently that resembles the Francoist struggle?\

You don't even have a rudimentary understanding of Francoism.

10 minutes ago, brucemania said:

I don't see NPO struggling for anything. You own deception that plays in your mind is making your dillusional side show. Maybe one day you can learn which shoulder you talk to and which shoulder you listen too instead of listening to the inner voice that has you in a ball of confusion and can remember what pill for what personality you need to take for the right day of the week.

Lol, what does the NPO struggle for, fool? I maintain what you would call a mafia by the day-to-day maintenance of dozens of accounts with tangible cash-value. Don't you !@#$@#$ talk to me as though you do anything worth any amount of money. The fact I even post here is because of the "privilege" your indoctrinated children ascribe to, and and the pure !@#$@#$ hatred I dedicate to your corrupt kind.

Fantasy world? I speak what I think at will, and the best you can do is censor me on various discord and forums. Yet regardless my market worth remains the same. You fcking ignorant pauper. God what I would give to drag your kind through the morass and show you some reality...

Edited by The Zigur

1 hour ago, The Zigur said:

Im not the one banning every dissident from all hegemonic-controlled clan discord...

We are spanking NG leadership as we speak. BAD burgeroise. BAD. Stop oppressing potatoism! The fries will have their day!

40 minutes ago, Duderonomy said:

We are spanking NG leadership as we speak. BAD burgeroise. BAD. Stop oppressing potatoism! The fries will have their day!

wait was he banned from our discord?

cause kudos to whomever did so.