The Francoist Ideal Continues

The Zigur

2 hours ago, The Zigur said:

Im not the one banning every dissident from all hegemonic-controlled clan discord...

Do you secretly enjoy getting roasted by everyone in CN? Because that is the only reason that makes sense to me on why you keep coming back and doing this to yourself. Cybernations is a game nothing more.

Junka, Zigur, or whatever name you've decided to go by when you decide to read this. Let me keep this as simple as possible. You and I have never interacted within this world, nor any other world. But let me encourage you to get up from the basement of your home, walk outside, and breath in some of that horrid air coming from the Kingdom of Umbar. Then go back inside, choose not to turn the pitiful crank which provides you with the little bit of power you have, and keep your thoughts to yourself. 

Good day.

Signed,

A1ph40m3ga

18 hours ago, The Zigur said:

Cute analysis. The problem is that self-flagellation and mass suicide does not count as Order. Nothing you could bring from this world into certain others I govern could dislodge me of my position. Francoism began as an inherently materialist ideology... and in a realm where [ooc]accounts sell for thousands of dollars[/ooc] my grip remains as strong as ever.

Your tale is that told by an idiot... full of sound and fury, signifying nothing. You have to abandon your ideological foundation to survive, whoring out your name to benefit from the momentum of your ancestors... whereas I continue to embrace Francoism without consequence.

Who truly leads the Order? Pathetic excuses like "racism" by those like the subhumans above must be shared to justify my banning.

You are defined by fear... fear of being judged 'extreme,' and therefore unable to rule your own future. Literally unworthy of drawing air, regardless of what monopolistic power you may still wield in a dead realm.

We've been over this before, Junka. I don't play MMOs.

Continuing to come here trying to goad me/others into coming over to that piece of crap really just continues to show how sad you are.

18 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

Continuing to come here trying to goad me/others into coming over to that piece of crap really just continues to show how sad you are.

Pew pew pew  come on you know want to dominate a bunch a 12 year olds pew pew pew, don't you want see Junka making children' cry?   Or do you think they have outclassed him already and he needs our help?

On 4/6/2021 at 9:26 PM, DeathAdder said:

You play a failed MMO

10 hours ago, The Big Bad said:

Pew pew pew  come on you know want to dominate a bunch a 12 year olds pew pew pew, don't you want see Junka making children' cry?   Or do you think they have outclassed him already and he needs our help?

I am torn between impulse and rationality. Half of me wants to livestream my glorious conquests on twitch, but my rational half realizes that you are effectively as useless as a cripple, and literal world conquest would not change your opinion.

I console myself with the fact that the status quo for you is little more than death.

Edited by The Zigur

"Here's the story of Cybernations, a land both fair and great. On July of 2016, a fair and independent state! They can send their men to murder... they can shout their words of hate! But the cost of keeping this land free can never be too great!

[OOC]I'm mixed Native-Hawaiian so go ahead and pull the race card on me[/OOC]

Edited by The Zigur

2 hours ago, The Zigur said:

I am torn between impulse and rationality. Half of me wants to livestream my glorious conquests on twitch, but my rational half realizes that you are effectively as useless as a cripple, and literal world conquest would not change your opinion.

I console myself with the fact that the status quo for you is little more than death.

Half of me wants to livestream my glorious conquests on twitch,  Bwwwaaaahahhhaaaaahaaaaa   Maybe when your done with that you can stream some glorious conquest's of the local pre school in a spelling bee.    Maybe you should put the video games down and try real life for a change.  You are bragging about a Childs game.  Now I am going to take my dogs for a walk on the beach and you should get outside as well.  

25 minutes ago, The Big Bad said:

Half of me wants to livestream my glorious conquests on twitch,  Bwwwaaaahahhhaaaaahaaaaa   Maybe when your done with that you can stream some glorious conquest's of the local pre school in a spelling bee.    Maybe you should put the video games down and try real life for a change.  You are bragging about a Childs game.  Now I am going to take my dogs for a walk on the beach and you should get outside as well.  

Junka clearly enjoys torturing himself

14 hours ago, The Big Bad said:

3 hours ago, The Zigur said:

Clearly he makes them cry which in turn, feeds his delusion that sitting on his ass playing video games=conquering the world.

It's why we have to keep suffering the insufferable twit every couple of months when he thinks maybe he's accomplished something.

Edited by DeathAdder