Official LPC Announcement

Sephiroth

4 minutes ago, Sigrun Vapneir said:

Sir Kindle didn't hand his position to you, first off I've seen zero evidence he actually said that, and even if he did, it simply wasn't within his power, nor was it reasonable for you, someone with years of experience in alliance governments, to even think for a moment that was going to fly.

He confirmed only that he wanted to resign the position. With the position vacant, we consulted all the current executive members, those being SnX, Animalz, and CA, and by consensus RUKUNU was selected to replace him.

I could messages you the evidence, but you can't receive any messages on the cn forums. Perhaps I'll forward them to you in-game. 

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You were Triumvir because you were suppose to protect the LPC from the kind of tyranny Junka does.

He realises he's messed up and is about to get voted out, so goes to you and gets you agree on a new Triumvirate on the spot in order for him to make a big decision without any discussion involving the relevant people?

You agreeing to it without caring to hear what he didn't want me to tell you while officially a Triumvir shows you don't care. SNX promises you the votes and you do as they say, just like Junka said would be the case. I thought there was no way your integrity was so low and thought SNX getting voted out after we spoke was a sure thing.

I warned Junka I was voting him out and was overconfident you would vote the right way. He says there is no way because they keep you elected, but I was almost sure you weren't like that.

Edited by Sephiroth

11 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

You agreed to me being Tirumvir and making the announcement over IRC before I posted, so keep lying. Maybe some fools will believe you..

And here is the grandy irony of all of this Methrage. You might have been a Triumvir today, but you blew it like you always do with your arrogance and lack of patience.

I would have had no problem with you becoming a Triumvir if you listened to my basic instructions: don't create a thread until you have ten members. I spent a half hour advising you and you ignored me, posting that obnoxious announcement. 

If Sigrun and I both voted for you, you would be a triumvir today. Instead you have shown your true colors.

We should probably be thankful we avoided the landmine you would have been in the triumvirate.

Edited by Immortan Junka

16 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

there was no announcement of Animalz leaving LPCN. However drastic actions were considered 

So you're saying they never left the LPCN, I don't understand why other alliances would think otherwise 

5 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

You were Triumvir because you were suppose to protect the LPC from the kind of tyranny Junka does.

He realises he's messed up and is about to get voted out, so goes to you and gets you agree on a new Triumvirate on the spot in order for him to make a big decision without any discussion involving the relevant people?

You agreeing to it without caring to hear what he didn't want me to tell you while officially a Triumvir shows you don't care. SNX promises you the votes and you do as they say, just like Junka said would be the case. I thought there was no way your integrity was so low and thought SNX getting voted out after we spoke was a sure thing.

I warned Junka I was voting him out and was overconfident you would vote the right way. He says there is no way because they keep you elected, but I was almost sure you weren't like that.

How do you figure he was about to get voted out man? How on earth do you figure that? And what relevant person, specifically, did we fail to consult?

He didn't stop me from hearing anything. I've read every word you've sent me. I've watched for weeks waiting for your replies and you said very little. Whatever 'he didn't want me to hear' if I didn't hear it it's because you never told me, not because he somehow stopped you from talking to me.

"Because they keep me elected?" Oh my sides!

2 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

And here is the grandy irony of all of this Methrage. You might have been a Triumvir today, but you blew it like you always do with your arrogance and lack of patience.

I would have had no problem with you becoming a Triumvir if you listened to my basic instructions: don't create a thread until you have ten members. I spent a half hour advising you and you ignored me, posting that obnoxious announcement. 

If Sigrun and I both voted for you, you would be a triumvir today. Instead you have shown your true colors today.

Small correction, Animalz would also have needed to agree.

8 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

If Sigrun and I both voted for you, you would be a triumvir today. Instead you have shown your true colors.

We should probably be thankful we avoided the landmine you would have been in the triumvirate.

aNIMaLz were leaving because of you guys and if I left with them; the LPC would just be the CA and SNX. It would be dead.

I was ready to delete, but was begged not to also leave and let the LPC die under Junka. So I found some alliances willing to join, but only if SNX left. So I only stayed to save the LPC. If the LPC would have been dead had he stayed leader, Sigrun would have agreed we needed to vote you out. I'm not sure how you convinced RUKUNU to suddenly jump through hoops for him, but thanks to that Sigrun didn't even know why I wanted to propose voting SNX out. It was for the survival of the LPC.

Edited by Sephiroth

4 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

So you're saying they never left the LPCN, I don't understand why other alliances would think otherwise 

If you are building up towards something clever, save yourself the effort. Animalz continues to be a member of LPCN.

3 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

aNIMaLz were leaving because of you guys and if I left with them; the LPC would just be the CA and SNX. It would be dead.

I have messages in my inbox from both RUKUNU and Sir Kindle at the moment directly contradicting you sir.

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

2 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

If you are building up towards something clever, save yourself the effort. Animalz continues to be a member of LPCN.

Thank you for correcting me. I won't say I was mislead, but there seems to be some miscommunication between some members of LPC, animalz, and their stance on LPC membership. 

1 minute ago, Sigrun Vapneir said:

I have messages in my inbox from both RUKUNU and Sir Kindle at the moment directly contradicting you sir.

I remember once upon a time we trusted each other, without needing to post logs to disprove BS.

To: Anarch    From: Sir Kindle    Date: 1/15/2017 12:15:05 PM

Subject: LPC

aNiMaLz will be withdrawing it's membership from the LPC. We thank you for everything, the wars, the friendship, and everything we shared. We just don't share in the vision of the LPC and will be moving on to pursue other avenues.

We do wish you the best, and hope we can remain friends. We wish the LPC all the luck in the world. Don't let it die. Replace aNiMaLz with Monsters, and take it to the limits. Believe me in the long run aNiMaLz just stands in LPC prosperity. So no hard feelings brother. Thanks again for everything.

Sir Kindle

To: Anarch    From: Sir Kindle    Date: 1/15/2017 12:19:46 PM

Subject: RE: LPC

Message: Keep the LPC. Don't give up. Monsters can help you do what needs to be done. LPC is your baby don't abandon your baby to ISX.

3 minutes ago, Sigrun Vapneir said:

You are just a snake, willing to say whatever it is to keep the story going for your side. Your dishonor is astounding, your disloyalty is frightening, you really will do anything for power.

7 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

I'm not sure how you convinced RUKUNU to suddenly jump through hoops for him, but thanks to that Sigrun didn't even know why I wanted to propose voting SNX out. It was for the survival of the LPC.

I tricked them into not using tinfoil like you.

rob-tinfoil-hat-compressed.jpg

17 minutes ago, Alonso Quixano said:

I could messages you the evidence, but you can't receive any messages on the cn forums. Perhaps I'll forward them to you in-game. 

I have received your quotes. As I read it, Sir Kindle resigned and for some reason thought Sephiroth was now trium. That doesn't mean that he wasn't mistaken or misled in that belief. Also, as Junka alludes to, they had a tentative agreement to go in that direction which Sir Kindle might have been aware of, but which went up in smoke when Seph blew it all up with his 'announcement.'

The last message appears to show that Sir Kindle did, at least for a moment, think the Animalz had left the LPCN. Again, he was mistaken and/or deceived.

:. Received Message

To: Sigrun Vapneir    From: Sir Kindle    Date: 1/18/2017 2:03:13 PM

Subject: War

Message: Why is Methrage doing this? There has been no problems with Junka at all, and animalz as a whole, and you a founder all agreed to his current position. What isn't legal about that? Now he says the Triumvir positions are meaningless, and he alone is sovereign and master of the LPC? This is crazy.

On top of it one of his alliance mates is attacking us. For no reason at all, other than the fact we wish to honor our agreement with Junka.

We didn't betray Methrage he left with out a word. Then he came back demand he take full control of a situation that was running perfectly fine.

This isn't right at all. I don't understand why he is lying so much, and listening to Hitchcock.

I have permission to post that, I have similar messages from him and others.

As I said, I've seen no evidence that Sephiroth has any support in the LPCN, or that anything has happened in LPCN other than Sir Kindle being temporarily confused because he believed someone he trusted, but now realizes was not being truthful.

3 minutes ago, ericsw said:

You are just a snake, willing to say whatever it is to keep the story going for your side. Your dishonor is astounding, your disloyalty is frightening, you really will do anything for power.

If Sigrun changes his vote to removing SNX from the LPC having learned of the deception, then I think Sigrun can be redeemed. If there is no change in decision despite evidence his voted was based on claimed deception, then its likely as you say.

I have received your quotes. As I read it, Sir Kindle resigned and for some reason thought Sephiroth was now trium. That doesn't mean that he wasn't mistaken or misled in that belief. Also, as Junka alludes to, they had a tentative agreement to go in that direction which Sir Kindle might have been aware of, but which went up in smoke when Seph blew it all up with his 'announcement.'

The last message appears to show that Sir Kindle did, at least for a moment, think the Animalz had left the LPCN. Again, he was mistaken and/or deceived.

Message: Why is Methrage doing this? There has been no problems with Junka at all, and animalz as a whole, and you a founder all agreed to his current position. What isn't legal about that? Now he says the Triumvir positions are meaningless, and he alone is sovereign and master of the LPC? This is crazy.

On top of it one of his alliance mates is attacking us. For no reason at all, other than the fact we wish to honor our agreement with Junka.

We didn't betray Methrage he left with out a word. Then he came back demand he take full control of a situation that was running perfectly fine.

This isn't right at all. I don't understand why he is lying so much, and listening to Hitchcock.

As I said, I've seen no evidence that Sephiroth has any support in the LPCN, or that anything has happened in LPCN other than Sir Kindle being temporarily confused because he believed someone he trusted, but now realizes was not being truthful.

WHAT A BS MESSAGE

that is fake

He obviousy got pushed by Junka and RUKUNU. RUKUNU is his boss after all, so along with RUKUNU suddenly changing plans to what Junka wants; Sir Kindle is doing as he's told and obviously lying.

2 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

If Sigrun changes his vote to removing SNX from the LPC having learned of the deception, then I think Sigrun can be redeemed. 

Same old M.O., I still remember your PM offering to "forgive" Jack Layton if he attacked the Imperium last year. Yawn.

2 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

He obviousy got pushed by Junka and RUKUNU. RUKUNU is his boss after all, so along with RUKUNU suddenly changing plans to what Junka wants; Sir Kindle is doing as he's told and obviously lying.

"Rukunu is his boss after all."

Ok so you can understand how, when Sir Kindle resigns, RUKUNU, not Sir Kindle, confers with us to select a replacement?

And you can understand how when I hear Animalz is leaving LPCN and I ask RUKUNU and he writes back right away and tells me No, but I'm have a problem with Methrage... I think we've determined that the rumor is false?

Hmmm makes you think doesn't it?

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir
names are better than pronouns

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

I was offered the title Supreme Triumvir by Animalz, it was not my idea.

CA is still LPC and if you're voted out, everything can go back to how it was and we gain new members.

This entire dispute is over your claimed Supreme Membership.

1 minute ago, Sephiroth said:

CA is still LPC and if you're voted out, everything can go back to how it was and we gain new members.

This entire dispute is over your claimed Supreme Membership.

OMFG now this whole dispute is over the shiny gold star that has no effect other than to make its wearer feel good?

Really man? That's all you got?

Ok so you can understand how, when he resigns, RUKUNU, not he, confers with us to select a replacement?

And you can understand how when I hear Animalz is leaving LPCN and I ask RUKUNU and he writes back write away and tells me "no, but I'm have a problem with Methrage..." I think we've determined that the rumor is false?

Hmmm makes you think doesn't it?

I don't think you understand, the majority agreed on NoA joining. SNX & aNiMaLz. Sir Kindle gave me his Triumvir position and Junka agreed.

However when aNiMaLz suddenly were leaving and the whole thing falling apart, it seemed removing SNX was the only choice from Sir Kindle's message. Its after that Junka has fabricated hundreds of lies for you, so you are completely off on everything you think.

Edited by Sephiroth

7 minutes ago, Sigrun Vapneir said:

Ok so you can understand how, when he resigns, RUKUNU, not he, confers with us to select a replacement?

And you can understand how when I hear Animalz is leaving LPCN and I ask RUKUNU and he writes back write away and tells me "no, but I'm have a problem with Methrage..." I think we've determined that the rumor is false?

Please provide the dates of when sir kindle resigned, when RUKUNU was 'voted in', and a clarification on whether-or-not animalz ever withdrew from the bloc because junka claim they didn't and Alonso claimed they did.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

OMFG now this whole dispute is over the shiny gold star that has no effect other than to make its wearer feel good?

Really man? That's all you got?

I meant you worship and believe everything a stooge says, even though they have consistently been our enemy and trying to undermine the LPC since Thorgrum.

Keeping an obvious enemy plant in the LPC is destroying it.

Edited by Sephiroth

4 minutes ago, Sigrun Vapneir said:

I'm not disagreeing with you, I'm just saying there was a lot of confusion from all aspects of the LPC, which lead to Sephiroth thinking he was indeed a member of the LPC trium. I was just responding to your call to see evidence of what happened for Spehiroth to think he was indeed apart of the Trium. 

Now if you don't actually recognize him as the third trium, that's fine. I don't mind being corrected, which I have been, but if other third parties were told they (animalz) left, and was replaced with Sephiroth it seems that the LPC is commiting a bold faced lie in public. 

Without trying to side with Sephiroth (as this should have been done differently) he seems to be had some air of legitimacy to claim he was LPC trium, by the exiting party of the LPC.

He's not the only one to blame here, perhaps the LPC itself should shoulder some of the blame for allowing him to think he was actually a trium, and discussing it with Junka before all these contradicting threads were created.