FCA declaration

52 minutes ago, President Hardin said:

Too bad Junka doesn't know he should be putting his mid tier in PM. Rip SNX. 

Don't be saying things like that, next thing you will know he will be putting nations in peacemode in your range too :P

Edited by the rebel

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

54 minutes ago, Haflinger said:

I'm just surprised that Rebel's warchest was that low. I remember when we were in Invicta together and I think he had more cash than me for those wars back then.

Was always a stickler for saving, that time I rogued on Manoka which was around the time you invited me to tJL, but instead went on a year-ish long war bender, it bankrupt me.

Edited by the rebel

1 minute ago, the rebel said:

Was always a stickler for saving, that time I rogued on Manoka which was around the time you invited me to tJL, but instead went on a year-ish long war bender, it bankrupt me.

I just want to go on record and state that the rebel avoided stonewalls dual challenge

18 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

given the latest fca stunt, they deserved to be burned. even by junka's standards.

no hope in those morons now

what latest stunt?

7 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

what latest stunt?

To: Jack Layton From: Lucius Optimus Date: 5/20/2016 11:31:58 PM

Subject: Alert
Message: I think Meth just agreed to white peace. I sent an announcement out to my nations to send peace to Kashmir. Anyone who gets one should accept then quad attack LPC.

1 minute ago, Lord Hitchcock said:
2 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Message: I think Meth just agreed to white peace. I sent an announcement out to my nations to send peace to Kashmir. Anyone who gets one should accept then quad attack LPC.

Well I have to say that is bad and very disappointing. If it means anything, me nor did the rest of FCA were privy to Lucius's plans. 

1 minute ago, Roal36 said:

Well I have to say that is bad and very disappointing. If it means anything, me nor did the rest of FCA were privy to Lucius's plans. 

I think it's time you guys toss in the towel. I think Junka would even agree, considering M Inc actually tried to help FCA.

Sad to see. But good luck in your endeavors

Just now, Lord Hitchcock said:

I think it's time you guys toss in the towel. I think Junka would even agree, considering M Inc actually tried to help FCA.

Sad to see. But good luck in your endeavors

One person's actions don't mean the rest of the alliance is also guilty.

it's fine. they are kashmir affiliated. which makes sense. they don't mind raiding unaligned and nuking non nuclear nations and thinking they are hot !@#$. Yet when they get steam rolled by bigger alliances they are at the bargaining table the first week.

and proceed to talk smack about their allies (cough cough NSO)

burn baby burn

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

7 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

false.

If that were the case, M Inc are all innocent victims.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Just now, Roal36 said:

The now is the time to show that you had no part in this and dont approve of it.

Surrender and move to the Cobra AA and we will work some thing out, I give my word

4 minutes ago, tobiash said:

The now is the time to show that you had no part in this and dont approve of it.

Surrender and move to the Cobra AA and we will work some thing out, I give my word

How very opportunistic. Perhaps they should apply at SNX.

4 minutes ago, Dr Strange said:

As the new leader of the FCA, I can assure you all we knew nothing about this. And we still desire to make peace with the LPC.

Then now is the time to post a full and unconditional surrender.

You dont have much credibility left.