Like atlas doing absolutely nothing except hide behind treaties

I do not see the stigma behind that, if they have the treaties it means they have friends who are willing to fight for them. If they were not at least cordial, then the treaties would not mean anything and their allies would not assist.

I do not see the stigma behind that, if they have the treaties it means they have friends who are willing to fight for them. If they were not at least cordial, then the treaties would not mean anything and their allies would not assist.

Hey, Franz, is anyone alive in there? 

So which treaties we hiding behind this time?

I would like to know as well. I've seen a declaration of war with at least the appearance of a cb, and a few wars. I have not seen you call in any allies. Did I miss something?

Hey, Franz, is anyone alive in there? 

I would like to know as well. I've seen a declaration of war with at least the appearance of a cb, and a few wars. I have not seen you call in any allies. Did I miss something?

Well you say appearance of a cb it's a defacto cb, but I agree we haven't called any allies in or hiding behind treaties.

Well you say appearance of a cb it's a defacto cb, but I agree we haven't called any allies in or hiding behind treaties.

It's a very debateable CB and my e-lawyer sub-personality will rip it into shreds the moment we get a hearing with a judge.

But seriously, most wars for the past 5 years or more have not even had even that so kudos to you so far.

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

It's a very debateable CB and my e-lawyer sub-personality will rip it into shreds the moment we get a hearing with a judge.

But seriously, most wars for the past 5 years or more have not even had even that so kudos to you so far.

How can you even debate it. When an alliance leader posts screenshot from someone else's forums it tends to be as solid a cb as any.

How can you even debate it. When an alliance leader posts screenshot from someone else's forums it tends to be as solid a cb as any.

I've always enjoyed TWIP style topics, shooting the messenger gets no where if the leak remains unknown and/or untouched and if the leak is the messenger then you should vet who can gain access to sensitive information properly.

It's bloody easy to debate mate.

L_H didnt plant a spy in your alliance all he did was open his ears when a regular old member got tired of your coprolite production and left.

This is NOT spying people. It's just a consequence of being an awful alliance. Improve your own court, quit worrying about his, at least until you are seaworthy.

See what I did there? ;)

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

It shows how hilarious protective some people are over information that was useless the second posted. Its also pretty hard to not have a solid cb, shits and giggles passes all the requirements for it.

It's bloody easy to debate mate.
L_H didnt plant a spy in your alliance all he did was open his ears when a regular old member got tired of your coprolite production and left.
This is NOT spying people. It's just a consequence of being an awful alliance. Improve your own court, quit worrying about his, at least until you are seaworthy.

See what I did there? ;)

No matter how you try to spin it, spying is spying.

This thread topic is about POWERS and the brown senate, not what constitutes spying and regarding the Atlas war ongoing.

Stay on topic or get warned.

It is possible that the ongoing Atlas war would have have an effect on this topic due to Monsters Inc switching to Brown team and voting for the Opening Poster. As Atlas is currently an integral participant on the brown senate, parallels will naturally be drawn by users with the aforementioned colour sphere shift of the alliance they are at war with. Your remark in terms of the spying incident is true though in that it doesn't really have any place here as that was not undertaken by OP or any of the parties listed by OP. However if Monsters Inc did get announced as a member of POWERS any-time in this thread, then would it not be fair to say that spying could be fair game to discuss as potential criticism?

Your request is duly noted though and I hope that my argument was suffice enough to meet your high expectations.

Also we are still getting the finishing touches done on our protectorate with the United Nations, but we are putting them under protection from new attacks and strongly advise those who are raiding them to send peace offers, then be on their way.

http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_wars.asp?ID=12699

You protecting someone? How is that working out for you? The war screens show it's not working for United Nations... :frantic:

I really think Stonewall and Methrage should just squash the beef, and be cool. Two awesome cool personalities who honor more noble things then pixels while playing this game. DS and LN two alliance I respect thoroughly, it's a shame to see it go down like this. I really hope none of this animosity is beyond repairing. At least you guys are getting the fruits of Planet Bob money can't buy. Casualties, XP, and all the other pleasures that accompany war. But would be better if you guys teamed up, and hit someone else. Why not just shake up, get down on a treaty together, and then focus on other enemies?