the death of snx

Mister black

That does raise an interesting question Ghos7, why all the hatred of Polar? I see nothing but professionalism and good people here, unlike some of the buffoons on your side. I never saw a reason for the hatred outside of Polar and I dont see it as a member, although maybe it is simply a rejection of principles and a wholesome alliance environment.

Edited by Tywin Lannister

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There isn't really any hate for Polar that I've noticed from anyone on our side. Some dislike of certain members, but that's a bout it. As for the ulterior motive of the war, everyone was bored, and we wanted to war. It's not personal, we were just bored. As it happened, so were other people.

That does raise an interesting question Ghos7, why all the hatred of Polar? I see nothing but professionalism and good people here, unlike some of the buffoons on your side. I never saw a reason for the hatred outside of Polar and I dont see it as a member, although maybe it is simply a rejection of principles and a wholesome alliance environment.

I mean, are you really pretending that that question and follow up statements are anything other than hollow pieces of dialog so you may engage in a pointless debate of historical events with people who won't change your mind and whose minds are already made up? All the while of course mud slinging certain alliances for a cheap laugh and to say "gotcha!" cleverly ignoring broader points for the sake of knowing that the whole time the intent was for people to be proud that they sent out a one line zinger in a backwater thread?

There isn't really any hate for Polar that I've noticed from anyone on our side. Some dislike of certain members, but that's a bout it. As for the ulterior motive of the war, everyone was bored, and we wanted to war. It's not personal, we were just bored. As it happened, so were other people.

Your side has been in a near perpetual state of war with Polar for what, 5, 6 years?
I'd call that hate

I do now, come on if it was for brown I am pretty sure it would be the 3 alliance's I mentioned. Instead the three I mentioned happen to be working on a brown senate treaty with you ;) But hey got to clear it up you aren't getting stomped for the brown team.

Wasn't debating it. Honestly if it were over the brown senate I would be expecting different alliances on us.

Well, people just generally don't like SNX for one. They were also very convenient because they're soft and connected to real targets. I mean, I hate to burst SNX's ('es?) bubble, but they really aren't that important otherwise.

Say what? I thought we were the most liked and influential alliance in the game or did Alexio15 lie to me ;)

Your side has been in a near perpetual state of war with Polar for what, 5, 6 years?
I'd call that hate

And after 5 to 6 years of the same back and forth crap, they eventually tire of it. Unfortunately, with the treaty web the way it is, that's how wars have to go. It's no longer actual hate, but more an obligation due to where treaties lie.

And after 5 to 6 years of the same back and forth crap, they eventually tire of it. Unfortunately, with the treaty web the way it is, that's how wars have to go. It's no longer actual hate, but more an obligation due to where treaties lie.

Yeah...but it's so damn boring.

Can't complain though, at least we have a war.

Well, people just generally don't like SNX for one. They were also very convenient because they're soft and connected to real targets. I mean, I hate to burst SNX's ('es?) bubble, but they really aren't that important otherwise.

What did we do to you? I dont remember flirting with any of you in the wrong way, unless Flubb has been cheating on someone... Ima have to go spank him for that

Oh, that was great.

I just listed everything SNX has done since it formed. Is there a reason to get declared on? :rolleyes:

The fact that you did nothing is basically allowing your rolling without big hindrances.

As someone who has no beef with SNX, nor is particularly close to SNX, I would say your leadership did an hell of a job to facilitate this particular scenario: putting all your eggs in Polar's basket while "forgetting" to inform some of your constituent alliances' allies of the merger itself (instead of working towards keeping some of those ties) was definitely a poor move. One of the simplest ways to make it hard to roll you is to spread out, while isolation is a death warrant.

Add to that the fact that Aftermath looks like a Polar branch (4 ties to them), and well...

I agree we in AFM have burned for others like XX. We've been rolled more times than I can count this war we are burning for each other were not burning for polar were not burning for XX, TOP or anyone else but each other. People ask where is polar? Where is polar? Guess what we held them out. You want em go get them

Like it or not, you ARE burning for Polar's decisions during last year. They might have been the right ones to make, might have been the proper ones to make, might even have been the moral ones to make at the time: they still caused this. Or are we still pretending the coalition opposed to Polar is not the result of last war's outcome? Edited by Garion

What did we do to you? I dont remember flirting with any of you in the wrong way, unless Flubb has been cheating on someone... Ima have to go spank him for that

Parties that went into the formation of SNX were not well received for one reason or another. That baggage doesn't usually disappear by shoving AA's into a bigger one.

Parties that went into the formation of SNX were not well received for one reason or another. That baggage doesn't usually disappear by shoving AA's into a bigger one.

And while that isn't the reason for the attacks, it is a big part of the reason why so many people on this side of the treaty web are enjoying the destruction.

SNX made its choice about where it was going to stand politically, as did LoSS and MCXA before they merged, they lost some allies because of it and gained others, you can't blame anyone else but yourselves for you getting hit, as part of the sphere you decided to join.

I know what side of the political world I'm on, I've made the choice to join the alliances I have and to make the calls I have when I've been gov of previous alliances. As an individual and as an alliance you make a decision about where you stand and who you stand with, just own that decision and don't complain about the results of that decision, when you know what they'll be.

Lol i was never complaining about it i was just asking why he did not have a good opinion of us :P believe me i accepted everything else a long time ago, as i have seen a lot in my years in GDA. So i think you read that wrong :P It was a response to what he said not the war itself.

Edited by Magicboyd25

Last time I let you post drunk.

If this is him posting drunk, I say he hasn't had enough, lets be clear on this subject because I am in the "know" on this one, GATO, Atlas and The III Percent have went to great lenghts to ensure SNX has a safe and worry free transtion to the brown team, it's talk like Shifty Stranger's that's equililant to an Enquirer OPED.

Sometimes silence is golden, especially when you have no clue what your talking about.