Quarantine this

porksaber

Slcb2.jpg

Gentle Health Reminder:

The following precautions can help prevent infection and spread of Ebola and Marburg.
  • Avoid areas of known outbreaks. ...
  • Wash your hands frequently. ...
  • Avoid bush meat. ...
  • Avoid contact with infected people. ...
  • Follow infection-control procedures. ...
  • Don't handle remains.

Dear Gentle Rulers of Planet Bob:

You ignored our request for a senate seat.  Tonight we ignore your panic.

One genuine Liberian SLCB nation will be deployed into each sanctioned alliance to spread our special gift until our demands are met.

You have been warned.

The Non Grata Alliance will be spared from our special gift, as will our other top sekrit treaty partners.

If you do not see an SLCB nation spreading our special gift, a sekrit treaty of MDAP level or above is assumed.

Thank you for your continued professionalism.

-Uncle Porksaber

Blood God of the Seaworthy Liberian Cardboard Boxes

Forgive me. So far, Ive got something about the senate, you're maroon, and have a mysterious special gift.....

Is it the power to fly? That would be pretty cool.

me too.

You guys know what?  There was a time on this planet, a long time ago... When reading wasn't just for losers.  And neither was writing.   And people wrote cool things that were interesting like stories and manifestos and stuff.   And so people cared. And they wanted to know a) who's ass it was and b) why it was farting.

I'd like to think we were better off back then.  Geez!  I don't get whats so hard about any of this stuff!!!!

You guys know what?  There was a time on this planet, a long time ago... When reading wasn't just for losers.  And neither was writing.   And people wrote cool things that were interesting like stories and manifestos and stuff.   And so people cared. And they wanted to know a) who's ass it was and b) why it was farting.

I'd like to think we were better off back then.  Geez!  I don't get whats so hard about any of this stuff!!!!

Everything about Bob was better back in the day.

Sorry the post is just so vague. :/

I dont even

this doesn't even surprise me either.  it's all lost on you pal.  yet you keep on keeping on and I really gotta say I admire your tenacity lil buddy.  look at you go! 

This inclines me to dub a new term i shall call the lannister effect. it's basically like that feeling you get when it's raining outside and you're fumbling for your keys to get into the house.  While you're fumbling for your keys, you hear the phone ringing.  Then you find the right key, and the phone stops ringing.