Declaration of War

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They do have a "cause", it's obvious a member of MI6 had said something to GOONS to initiate a larger conflict and then GOONS going againt their words of peace to LN on Sept. 5th.

What I see is a lack of remorse for actions of one of your members, not finding out who amonst you had said these things to GOONS and acting accordingly.

I see is Kaskus defending their protectorate after discovering that another party was involved in the attack on their protectorate and LN defending themselves from unwarranted aggression.

I see MI6 and GOONS, two alliances that are literally hiding behind treaties, instead of admitting their errors and working on a solution to end it.

They do have a "cause", it's obvious a member of MI6 had said something to GOONS to initiate a larger conflict and then GOONS going againt their words of peace to LN on Sept. 5th.

What I see is a lack of remorse for actions of one of your members, not finding out who amonst you had said these things to GOONS and acting accordingly.

I see is Kaskus defending their protectorate after discovering that another party was involved in the attack on their protectorate and LN defending themselves from unwarranted aggression.

I see MI6 and GOONS, two alliances that are literally hiding behind treaties, instead of admitting their errors and working on a solution to end it.

Then you must be blind

Who the fuck are you

What treaties are they hiding behind? It is currently just MI6 taking on Kaskus &ghosts. The only help MI6 is currently getting from allies is financial aid. Even if TOP and Umbrella did all the fighting for MI6 in this, MI6 STILL wouldn't be hiding behind treaties since Kaskus hit them in a largely unwarranted attack

What treaties are they hiding behind? It is currently just MI6 taking on Kaskus &ghosts. The only help MI6 is currently getting from allies is financial aid. Even if TOP and Umbrella did all the fighting for MI6 in this, MI6 STILL wouldn't be hiding behind treaties since Kaskus hit them in a largely unwarranted attack

I believe he is saying that GOONS hit a Kaskus protectorate and subsequently avoided resolution because they have the treaties to get away with doing so. 

I believe he is saying that GOONS hit a Kaskus protectorate and subsequently avoided resolution because they have the treaties to get away with doing so. 

So your answer to a speedy resolution was to escalate the conflict. (Never mind the past twenty pages of lying your ass off.)

Brilliant.

Edited by IYIyTh

Not unwarranted, the log in the OP reveals the reason for the attack. With MI6 not looking to condemn the person that talked to GOONS, it appears they are condoning it.

You don't get to say "I misspoke or misunderstood" at the level involved and not get to reap the consequences.

Saying things like: If you don't call in allies, we wont, is hiding behind treaties. If you were in the right, your allies would come without asking.

MI6 and GOONS are in the wrong or there would be no conflict at all.

So your answer to a speedy resolution was to escalate the conflict. (Never mind the past twenty pages of lying your ass off.)

Brilliant.

Speedy? GOONS hit our protectorate a month ago... gave MI6 72 hours to respond to the allegation from GOONS (between GOONS dropping MI6 name and our DoW)

I'd also argue that diplomatic resolutions are courtesys, not requirements but this probably isn't the time/place for that. 

Not unwarranted, the log in the OP reveals the reason for the attack. With MI6 not looking to condemn the person that talked to GOONS, it appears they are condoning it.

You don't get to say "I misspoke or misunderstood" at the level involved and not get to reap the consequences.

Saying things like: If you don't call in allies, we wont, is hiding behind treaties. If you were in the right, your allies would come without asking.

MI6 and GOONS are in the wrong or there would be no conflict at all.

You continue to prove yourself an idiot at every turn.

Ah yes, insults make you look really smart, especially when you avoid any counter for what was said. /sarc lol

Using treaties to hide behind and not admitting to any wrong doing, when everyone can see that you are at fault on something or you wouldn't be at war, is poor sportsmanship.

If I were GOONS/MI6 allies, I wouldn't want to come in or aid you, because you're guilty of instigating war for no reason.

Wouldn't it be cool if we threw all the treaty ties out the window, that way nobody can cower behind them. Letting anyone and everyone pile in on one side or the other and then we'll see who walks out?

The only ones who are supporting Kaskus (or 'can see" in your words) are their allies, which is to be expected/10 of any half-way decent ally, and the usual posters who get involved in pretty much every thread to get attention and spout nonsense.

Also, if you advocate activating an MD treaty without the approval of the people you're allied with, then that would make you an unreliable ally, to say the least.

Edited by DeathAdder

Speedy? GOONS hit our protectorate a month ago... gave MI6 72 hours to respond to the allegation from GOONS (between GOONS dropping MI6 name and our DoW)

I'd also argue that diplomatic resolutions are courtesys, not requirements but this probably isn't the time/place for that. 

You never contacted any of us about it, and I don't know exactly how we were to defend paranoid implications that we would hit LN when GOONS is roughly 10x its size.

Face it, no one's buying your war-mongering act and the only people who get hurt in this are the people you call your friends because of your actions.

The only ones who are supporting Kaskus (or 'can see" in your words) are their allies, which is to be expected/10 of any half-way decent ally, and the usual posters who get involved in pretty much every thread to get attention and spout nonsense.

Also, if you advocate activating an MD treaty without the approval of the people you're allied with, then that would make you an unreliable ally, to say the least.

TIL we're allied to IRON, NG, NATO, etc.. 

You never contacted any of us about it, and I don't know exactly how we were to defend paranoid implications that we would hit LN when GOONS is roughly 10x its size.

Face it, no one's buying your war-mongering act and the only people who get hurt in this are the people you call your friends because of your actions.

There was never a worry that you would declare war on LN.. but that you enabled GOONS to hit LN in the hopes that a curbstomp war against us/our sphere would come your way by us hitting GOONS in defense of LN. 

Edited by Unknown Smurf

TIL we're allied to IRON, NG, NATO, etc.. 

The majority of those posters, from what I recall without going back through the entire op, would fall under "and the usual posters who get involved in pretty much every thread to get attention and spout nonsense." I do, however, remember a distinct lack of non-allied .gov supporting your CB. Can't possibly imagine why.  :rolleyes: 

Edited by DeathAdder

The majority of those posters, from what I recall without going back through the entire op, would fall under "and the usual posters who get involved in pretty much every thread to get attention and spout nonsense." I do, however, remember a distinct lack of non-allied .gov supporting your CB. Can't possibly imagine why.  :rolleyes: 

/me looks for non-allied .gov support of MI6. 

Oh? What is this? Nothing but Rey? Good job.

There is no reason for non-allied gov to support MI6 because they didn't declare a war Smurf.

That was the point I was trying to illustrate to DeathAdder... 

EDIT: That is to say those uninvolved have little reason to post. 

On MI6s side there are few who are posting that aren't allied to MI6.. and warrior soul who is ex-MI6 as of like 10 days ago. 

Edited by Unknown Smurf