Declaration of War

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure of those alliances (i don't count LN as an alliance, it's methrage,) only NEW / SRA actually want a fight just because Smurf is bored and wants to play with their pixels for them.

Hmm... if that were true of SRA then I think we would be at war with you.  You guys in mi6 just can't seem to wrap your heads around the fact that we don't want to fight you in this conflict. Don't be mistaken though, you're still shit, but this cb wasn't for us this time around. 

Now enjoy your months of war and subsequently your loss of war time usefulness to your allies. 

I am actually going to be more useful because of this, terror in the lower tiers!

Taking a quick gander, this is an undeniable fact, you will.

As Roland told me during the last war, it's a tactic that's takes the life out of any noob nation, and he was right I watched him decimate at least 25 nations into deletion.

Hmm... if that were true of SRA then I think we would be at war with you.  You guys in mi6 just can't seem to wrap your heads around the fact that we don't want to fight you in this conflict. Don't be mistaken though, you're still !@#$, but this cb wasn't for us this time around. 

Now enjoy your months of war and subsequently your loss of war time usefulness to your allies. 

Taking a quick glance over your AA; they'll still be more relevant/useful in time of real war than you guys will even if you sit on the sidelines throughout this whole conflict. People in glass houses, ya know..

Edited by DeathAdder

Or in reality;

"Catch up on what has been said since I last bothered to look."

"See you make a dumbass comment"

"Post retort pointing out the flaw in your argument"

"Watch you get butthurt and take it as an insult."

:popcorn:

Let's be honest..you are the most butthurt person out of this entire incident. MI6 included. 

20:05 DeathAdder: I really hope so. Because I would love to tear US apart.
20:05 DeathAdder: They need to pray MI6 doesn't activate Beer-o-Sphere.
20:05 L_H: is FARK in that?
20:06 DeathAdder: The entirety of the Dos Equis Sphere is in that.
20:06 L_H: so what did unknown smurf say that pissed you off?
20:06 DeathAdder: He declared on my allies without just cause.
20:07 DeathAdder: After promising me he was working to resolve the LN situation diplomatically.
20:07 DeathAdder: I have no use for liars.
20:07 DeathAdder: They need purged from the game now in my book.
20:08 L_H: meh
20:08 L_H: worse things have happened on planet bob
20:08 DeathAdder: I don't care. You don't [edit] with me or mine.
20:09 DeathAdder: DoomHouse was brought to its knees for making the same mistake.
20:09 DeathAdder: And believe me, Kaskus and NEW sphere can't be DH on DH's worse day.
20:10 L_H: i think that side of the web is doing okay- as i believe the pink pact was to try to chill escalation
20:10 L_H: not inflame it
20:10 DeathAdder: You think I give a flying [edit] about that color pact?
20:11 L_H: it's from my perspective- i have no actual evidence or involvement in the matters
20:12 DeathAdder: It's as useless as NOIR was.
20:12 DeathAdder: Even more useless.
20:12 DeathAdder: At least NOIR actually managed to prevent conflicts.
20:13 L_H: question for you
20:14 L_H: activating beer o sphere pretty much triggers a ww?
20:14 L_H: or will chains not tug that far?
20:20 DeathAdder: Oh no, they'll tug very far.
20:21 DeathAdder: And believe me, my boys are aching to use their new EMP's to eradicate an alliance's tech.
20:22 L_H: those things are pretty sweet
20:23 L_H: i peed a little when i saw them at use during the pax incident
20:23 L_H: L_H poors another rum and sprite
20:23 L_H: pours*
20:37 L_H: where does cuba and company play into all of his?
20:37 L_H: this*
20:38 DeathAdder: Who cares. Too irrelevant to affect my sphere.
20:38 L_H: but they have DS
20:39 DeathAdder: I'm quivering in my boots from a Micro. >.>
20:39 L_H: meh- hopefully things just stay low key
20:39 DeathAdder: Unless DBDC wants to sell down to middle tier and enter the shark tank, they aren't relevant.
20:40 L_H: as it stands- it looks like its just MI6 and Kaskus (with a couple of ghost) building up some casualties- never a bad thing on planet bob
20:41 DeathAdder: You're wasting your time trying to justify it to me.

Edited by Unknown Smurf

Moralistic? No, not by a long shot. I'm positive you won't produce one shred of evidence that states me saying that I'm moral whatsoever.

I just wouldn't cook up a garbage CB just because I wanted to war someone, like you did, and which has been proven you were trying to provoke for months.

PZI isn't necessary to eradicate the shenanigans of Kaskus from the game. Reach harder, please.

Edited by DeathAdder

Unknown Smurf has to hold the record for number of irrelevant, uninteresting log dumps.

I know, it's such a shocker that AA's !@#$-talk each other during times of conflict on Bob. -Gasp.- Or the terrible breaking of news that the majority of wars today are rarely if ever won in the Top Tiers, but instead the lower and middle. :v

Edited by DeathAdder

Moralistic? No, not by a long shot. I'm positive you won't produce one shred of evidence that states me saying that I'm moral whatsoever.

I just wouldn't cook up a garbage CB just because I wanted to war someone, like you did, and which has been proven you were trying to provoke for months.

I think it's official. You're the most butthurt person here.
On another note, a garbage CB for hitting MI6 sounds quite fitting, since MI6 is garbage.

Taking a quick glance over your AA; they'll still be more relevant/useful in time of real war than you guys will even if you sit on the sidelines throughout this whole conflict. People in glass houses, ya know..

Yes because this^ is pointing out a flaw in my statement and not a sad attempt at an insult. 

I've been trolled by much better people than you in much better alliances. 

What is your point exactly? 

As I stated sra is not a coalition war alliance and has different goals than alliances that thrive on the annual/semi-annual war structure that Bob is currently locked into.

Your statement(s) make no sense in the terms of what my alliance is and strives to be. You come off as someone with no knowledge of me and mine so go take care of you and yours as you put it and for the love of God shut the fuck up already.

What is your point exactly? 

As I stated sra is not a coalition war alliance and has different goals than alliances that thrive on the annual/semi-annual war structure that Bob is currently locked into.

Your statement(s) make no sense in the terms of what my alliance is and strives to be. You come off as someone with no knowledge of me and mine so go take care of you and yours as you put it and for the love of God shut the $%&@ up already.

Just trying to ascertain how you came to the conclusion that one War against an alliance would make them utterly useless to their allies in time of war. Especially considering you can pump lower tiers with cash to keep them in perma-war now.