A Terran Announcement

Yuurei

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, I am St Mungo of Glasgow AA Terran Empire
I am looking for a new home.
I don’t want to join NoR as they allow raiding.

So if you are a peaceful non raiding Alliance and you are recruiting.
Please Pm My Nation.
Thanks.

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=544136

Sir Kentigern (as you were once called) this is not the place for this, anyway I see KoRT has accepted you back.

All the best to TTE, I am sure you will do well with us.

Maybe it's just me, and I'm not normally one to be "that guy" in disbandments, but I think the classic "and nothing of value was lost" fits here. That said, good luck to everyone in their new homes.

seconded, no hard feelings though....Yuurei did try to pull some slick stuff a year ago against me. Glad to see TTE end, though its a shame I didn't get the pleasure of watching it all go up in smoke and chaos. Hope your "retirement"  :huh: goes well.

seconded, no hard feelings though....Yuurei did try to pull some slick stuff a year ago against me. Glad to see TTE end, though its a shame I didn't get the pleasure of watching it all go up in smoke and chaos. Hope your "retirement"  :huh: goes well.

that's really not something the "foreign minister" of an ally is supposed to be spewing on the forums. If you have such an issue with it, please message me in private and I'll gladly speak with you about it

Exactly! I treat our non-allies equally worse....with my grandiose statements calling for Israels destruction and what not...but lets not make this about me...if he wants to talk he can come to #GAKtown

Just some advice, stop posting.

Exactly! I treat our non-allies equally worse....with my grandiose statements calling for Israels destruction and what not...but lets not make this about me...if he wants to talk he can come to #GAKtown

Eh.

You're going to be a fine addition in FA. Seriously. /Sarcasm 

Anyways. 

Sad to see the Terrans disband, but honestly. Maybe it's better this way, you guys didn't exactly do anything apart from make yourselves look pretty bad. 

Edited by commanderragnar