A Terran Announcement

Yuurei

The first alliance to offer AE protection (much like every new micro formed over the past 18 months). Also the most persistent and active, though I didn't see the relationship being ideal at the time. That being said, I did admire the level of dedication and perseverance despite ultimate differences in approach and so forth.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd just like to say, that it's a sad day indeed when you realize that disbanding, or a merger is necessary. I'm sure you went on for a good long while after that, dreading this day. Every time I ever spoke to Yuurei, he was always so proud of Terran, and what they had become. Don't look at this like it is the end, but the start of something new, and new contributions you can make to Nordreich and take pride in. Good luck to you and yours, and may they settle in well at Nordreich. 

Hello, I am St Mungo of Glasgow AA Terran Empire
I am looking for a new home.
I don’t want to join NoR as they allow raiding.

So if you are a peaceful non raiding Alliance and you are recruiting.
Please Pm My Nation.
Thanks.

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=544136

Edited by St Mungo

Hello, I am St Mungo of Glasgow AA Terran Empire
I am looking for a new home.
I dont want to join NoR as they allow raiding.

So if you are a peaceful non raiding Alliance and you are recruiting.
Please Pm My Nation.
Thanks.

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=544136

Not really the right place to do this, but FYI raiding is tightly restricted and in no way compulsory. Very few actually dabble in it. Stay on TTE AA because you also just painted a raid target on your own back and we are protecting that AA.

SUN offers the highest recognition of great honor to the Terran Empire for their committment to the self-determination of nations and alliances, and for the assistance in the education and development that they offered during their time to the newest of nations.  We appreciate your contribution to the international community and hope that Terrans carry on these values as they continue to prosper in their new homes.

Personally, I am honored to be a friend of Yuurei and have enjoyed our conversations and getting to know each other and appreciate the inspirations you have shared.  Always know you are welcome to come by #SUN for a friendly chat, a beer and a couple of songs/videos.  

A final salute to TTE and hearty cheer for Yuurei!  o/

Yea CCC did partake in the Arizona action, and to a point Arizona was a great success - We freed many a nation from the clutches of raiders and created and organised an effective defence against rouges and raiders for the member alliances.  But through the weight of evil and the hesitance of good nations it was always an uphill battle.

TTE disbanding is a loss to CN, you were one of the cornerstones to a more free and just side of CN.  Merging into NoR, although not the home I would have chosen, I can at least rest easy now knowing there are some people inside NoR who aspire for a better planet bob and to take a stance against injustice.  Good luck Yuueri, cheesyDude and my other old comrades.

I'm honored to be mentioned, I will very much miss TTE.

You accomplished great feats with your alliance, and your leadership was astounding.

Yuurei, as always, my services to you are always extended. Never hesitate to reach out.