A Terran Announcement

Yuurei

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A sad day indeed. Personally I remember my time at TTE as a lot of work, great times, not-so-great times, and overall a heck of a ride.

TTE was always one of the best kept secrets in all of Planet Bob. Best of luck to my old friends as they continue in their new direction.

Edited by CheezDood

It's not easy to build an AA up from the ground up and push it into the world of CN politics and war. It's bloody hard work and I have to say Yuurei that you and the rest of the TTE team have earn't a rest.

Watching you guys get on your feet back in the early days was very inspiring, and no doubt was something that gave me the itch to try it on myself soon afterward. Being a good leader though isn't just about building AA's, it's also about knowing how and when to enact the end game in such a way so as you go out on your own terms and by your own hand and it seams you've managed that here so I congratulate you on your final move. I'm very glad you made the decisions you did in regards to TDO, every AA needs something to hold up as part of its "story" and that I think became a nice highlight for you to reflect on in the future.

Enjoy the retirement, you had a good ride.

o/

Wow. It is a sad day on Planet Bob indeed. Terrans, it's been one heck of a ride. I will never forget TTE and the Arizona Bloc that was so passionately forged by your hands (with some help from a few friends, eh?). AZ was out of the ordinary as far as blocs go, many failed to see the point, others didn't take it seriously, but I can look around CCC and I can still see the influence AZ has with us. Many of CCC's closest friendships were forged from AZ. We are still reaping the benefits of our participation in AZ, more on that later....To this day, I still get excited when I think about the very concept of AZ, the bloc accomplished so much, the Zenith was probably the TDO-Mushqaeda war. AZ made a difference in one little corner of the world, and Yuurei, Cheezedude, and all of the great Terran Empire, you guys should be proud of that. 

Be proud of your alliance, The Terran Empire. I was commenting last year on how impressive your growth had been. In a few years, TTE forged an influential bloc to deter unfair raiding practices, you broke 100 members and kept it that way,you broke 1 million NS, you broke 2 miilion NS,  I think you even broke 3 million NS... All of this was built primarily from growing up new nations, not gaining old nations that were already strong. I was always amazed at how well you retained members, and then would shepherd them to growth. You ran a tight ship, that much is clear. We've had our ups and downs, Terrans, but the CCC is proud to forever call you our friends, please don't be strangers and say hi to Agha Petros Elia for us. 

o/ TTE!

Long live Arizona!

Edited by wes the wise

Wow. It is a sad day on Planet Bob indeed. Terrans, it's been one heck of a ride. I will never forget TTE and the Arizona Bloc that was so passionately forged by your hands (with some help from a few friends, eh?). AZ was out of the ordinary as far as blocs go, many failed to see the point, others didn't take it seriously, but I can look around CCC and I can still see the influence AZ has with us. Many of CCC's closest friendships were forged from AZ. We are still reaping the benefits of our participation in AZ, more on that later....To this day, I still get excited when I think about the very concept of AZ, the bloc accomplished so much, the Zenith was probably the TDO-Mushqaeda war. AZ made a difference in one little corner of the world, and Yuurei, Cheezedude, and all of the great Terran Empire, you guys should be proud of that. 

Be proud of your alliance, The Terran Empire. I was commenting last year on how impressive your growth had been. In a few years, TTE forged an influential bloc to deter unfair raiding practices, you broke 100 members and kept it that way,you broke 1 million NS, you broke 2 miilion NS,  I think you even broke 3 million NS... All of this was built primarily from growing up new nations, not gaining old nations that were already strong. I was always amazed at how well you retained members, and then would shepherd them to growth. You ran a tight ship, that much is clear. We've had our ups and downs, Terrans, but the CCC is proud to forever call you our friends, please don't be strangers and say hi to Agha Petros Elia for us. 

o/ TTE!

Long live Arizona!

Did CCC ever do anything in that bloc?

o/ TTE!

Long live Arizona!

Did CCC ever do anything in that bloc?

Actualy, they did. There were numerous times they helped me cover raider attacks when we were thin at a particular NS level (and vice-versa). I also communicated with them directly in their forum, alerting them in accordance with our Sentry Program when I saw a situation with one of their members.

Which by the way is always what Arizona was really all about.

I feel like it is VE day! Party in the streets!!!

Edit: felt I should come back and add that although I can only refer to my relationship with Yuurei as challenging, I am very happy that many of the guys I met years ago can go on in an alliance like NoR. This means you Orik...

Good luck guys!

Edited by Terrence Krillins