[Discussion] Bringing back banned players

Beauty

Discussion to allow Eva, Tywin, and Horo to make a nation and play in CNRP2.

From my personal viewpoint,

Eva: Did act irrational OOCly, but not nearly as bad as compared to who she was fighting. She acted much better OOCly even if she was stubborn and hard headed. I wouldn't mind seeing her back.

Horo: People's main complaint of Horo was that he was Eva's good friend. I don't see why he should be kicked out for that. People also said he didn't post much. We have many more however that are here OOCly mostly and not much ICly. I don't see why to kick him for that either.

Tywin: Added interest to the game, people didn't like him OOCly. Was an active community member, believed differently than most OOCly. He's a new RPer and made some mistakes. Instead of guiding him and helping him, he was kicked out. A few tried to help him, but did not really try hard enough in my opinion. It regularly consisted of insults towards him due to those people not liking him OOCly.

I don't believe people's OOC actions should have any weigh in on not allowing them to exist ICly. Especially if they follow the rules.

Discuss.

Edited by Rotavele

I had nothing against him OOC, but his idea of RPing is antagonizing his neighbors without believing they should be allowed to attack him for it, that is not the way RP works, and I voted for him to stay since I wanted to see him actually fight a war and realize that it was his IC behavior that had gotten him into trouble IC.

I had nothing against him OOC, but his idea of RPing is antagonizing his neighbors without believing they should be allowed to attack him for it, that is not the way RP works, and I voted for him to stay since I wanted to see him actually fight a war and realize that it was his IC behavior that had gotten him into trouble IC.

I want a recall on these stupid rules of exclusion. Failing that, returning it to a majority vote, 51/49. The current rules are stupid, and need to be thrown out entirely.

Agreed and Agreed.

Rudy, FHIC, Lynneth can we go ahead and get a vote?

I wish they would come back :/

What for? I made an effort to join you once, but people were clearly willing to shut me out. I'm not desperate to RP with you and I at least tried to join. That's more than a good few can say about CNRP, which you all are so quick to denounce. At least there, people don't insult me constantly, just to tell me then that I'm the one who's toxic for the community.

What for? I made an effort to join you once, but people were clearly willing to shut me out. I'm not desperate to RP with you and I at least tried to join. That's more than a good few can say about CNRP, which you all are so quick to denounce. At least there, people don't insult me constantly, just to tell me then that I'm the one who's toxic for the community.

Not anymore atleast.

Eva has expressed she doesn't even want back. Horo isn't gonna RP without Eva.
Imo, this topic is redundant.

Pretty much this. There's not much point in having the discussion when neither have any intention on rejoining us.

If you mean to make this thread about Tywin, I feel like that ship has sailed as well considering he RPed a time vortex and his country has been divvied up by several nations.

Mogar pls, you were ranting on IRC about how you were going to "force me from the game" and then quit yourself for a few hours.

I was ranting because you were not listening to the clear and explicit warnings I was giving you, and that should it come to war you would have been given the option of removing SOCSOV as your government, or Hawaii would be depopulated because Japan don't play around!

Edited by Mogar

I apologize on behalf of any idiot that used the word "Toxic". You are a good RPer, that is without doubt.

This topic has quickly devolved into stupidity. I will end this by a simple statement.

Anyone who has been voted out is welcome to return, so long as they agree to play by the rules as laid down. This means no AEGIS without the technology level and SDI. This also means that you're not allowed to take what someone said OOC into the IC realm. They have to agree to this beforehand.

Thank God we finally have some reasonable, common sense GMs.

Need I remind you that all of those examples are you? The very first time you disregard a rule, or blow it off as "Magic," you're getting rolled, in game, with no amount of anything to save you. You're right that I have common sense, but I've also got the common sense to know that letting you back in with the same sort of attitude as you've had isn't happening, so you'd better behave yourself.

I was ranting because you were not listening to the clear and explicit warnings I was giving you, and that should it come to war you would have been given the option of removing SOCSOV as your government, or Hawaii would be depopulated because Japan don't play around!

Weren't you the one telling me in the first week I'd be kicked for making ooc threats regarding RP? You've made many since then.

I was under alot of stress due to people threatening to genocide or submit my own RL people. I should have more fun this time around.

Welcome back bud, you know where to settle. Stay in Europe where we use sanity and class icly. Edited by Rotavele