Help?

Malkavian

Greetings and salutations,

I'd like to have a custom national flag done for myself. I'll reward a maximum of six million ($6,000,000.00) USD [in-game] to anyone who competes and wins the contest. I, then, plan to bribe the next champion of Cyber Nations: Tournament Edition afterward.

Here are the contest entry requirements:

• National symbolism: the stylized ankh applied in the artwork of Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines.
  • Main color scheme: Jet-black foreground.

It's particularly important the appearing neon-lit visual aesthetic is retained in the final retention of your artwork. Will anyone help me? :)

Not quite, I have to give others some chance. :)

Here's a video clip of the ankh and how it's shaded: www.youtube.com/watch?v=znc1m368Yng&list=PLBD52E8E1408D64B5&index=1

(If that doesn't work, look up "vampire the masquerade bloodlines OST" and click on Madam Minty's videos.)

Edited by Malkavian

Close, but not quite, Rayvon. Please remove that background texture and take your time to recreate the ankh you see. If anyone can do it perfectly before Friday I'll award them nine million. 

Edited by Malkavian

One does not *simply* google "vampire the masquerade ankh" and have a clean version of that thing come up!

You're better off finding just an ankh and doing the work into it, it's what I did .. Might have to search for an high def ankh though if the one I have isn't good enough lol

I started here .. I spent enough time doing what I did from that, if you can do something to make her happy from it .............

Eh, screw it: I'll simplify the ankh design to near pathetic levels. The new reward has been reduced to approx. 6 million in-game USD. Here is the new standard: 

ankh.jpg

(Note: Simply outline the ankh-shape in a soft glowing outline in blood red. Keep the background pure jet-black w/o any special texture.)

Edited by Malkavian

Your prizes kind of suck to be honest.

Yeah, they're not anything special: the contest is close to me requesting a forum signature. If anyone would have been able-bodied enough to execute the previous request then I would have paid heavier fees. I have around thirty-three million ($33,000,000.00) in-game USD to spend despite restriction, 2burnt2eat. I would fulfill a whole bunch of demand regarding my surplus monies.   

Yeah, they're not anything special: the contest is close to me requesting a forum signature. If anyone would have been able-bodied enough to execute the previous request then I would have paid heavier fees. I have around thirty-three million ($33,000,000.00) in-game USD to spend despite restriction, 2burnt2eat. I would fulfill a whole bunch of demand regarding my surplus monies.   

Why don't you work on that warchest instead of paying people for graphics designs?