Help?

Malkavian

Who cares about mogar, I'm doing it for the money.

Right you are, Sir! You had the best flag design entry: you'll be receiving a grand-prize of approx. six million ($6,000,000.00) USD and a complimentary gift of 50+/- technology levels in one (1) combo-aid package shortly. Now, everyone can re-submit another application for my next flag design—a professionally designed and created flag for my up-and-coming micro-alliance, Team Fancy. I will be posting another, separate thread on the subject-matter for the next generation of contestants to cover soon! 

Note: The amount of free, non-refundable aid I give away next will greatly depend on one sole motivational factor: the perfection of the main alliance symbol, the renowned hash-tag. Please stay tuned into the Open World RP sub-forum to learn more!

Please direct payment of the prize money Here

Glad you liked the flag(s) :)

Yeah, no problem, Xanth. You submitted the most creative artwork and it really caught my eye. I'll be sending the aid two days from now: I have to leave Peace Mode beforehand. My next request will actually be fairly simple, and because you won the contest, I'll notify you first about the criteria. Have a fancy-luscious day! :)