Ultimatum to Hawaii

Lynneth

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TaveeA8.png

We cannot stand by with this hypocrisy under way. The Nation of Hawaii sent troops to protect from Eastern Asian imperialism, and this was firmly noted in it's news announcements. It simply started a protectorate over un-governed lands in the continental Americas, which it is a part of. Being an anti-imperialist nation, The Ukraine supports the acts to prevent imperialism; however we don't support sending troops there without proof of a threat.

The Ukraine however will not stand by to see Hawaii invaded and Tikal's aggression be freely allowed. The Ukraine stands firmly by it's friends in The Great Lakes Republic and will appropriately respond shall Hawaii face invasion. By which means are unknown, but we can guarantee at the very least to impose harsh sanctions against a war mongering state fighting against Anti-Imperialist Actions. The Ukraine demands Tikal put down it's arms and not try to start a war over such foolish actions. There have been many other nation's who have established protectorates and had no penalties against them.

- Premier Svetlana

[Public live-feed from Hawaii - Viewable everywhere]

A reporter is walking besides several soldiers through the city of Honolulu, what is supposed to be Hawaii's largest cities. The streets are completely empty, vehicles abandoned. clothing scattered on the ground.

"We're currently walking through some streets in Honolulu, shortly after landing, and making our way through a mine fields. We haven't seen a single soul yet. The entire city looks like it did yesterday, but it appears that everyone just, well. Vanished. There's clothing all over the side-walks. Cars are on the streets. Some were still running and crashed into each other. Others are still idling. All of them are filled with clothing.

My colleagues in other locations controlled by Hawaii are reporting the same. No soul is here on these islands. The nation of Hawaii, gone, from one moment to the next. There is nobody to invade, nobody to conquer. Just empty lands.

I suspect the Principality will be taking control of all formerly Hawaiian, now deserted islands, until they can figure out what to do with them. This is terrifying. What could've done this? No biological or chemical weapon can possibly make people just vanish. Nothing I know can possibly do this.

They're all just gone."

OOC: Officially acknowledging Tywin's 'rapture', because reasons.
I expect everyone else, especially bones wizard, to recognise it, too.

And now to bed with me. 'Til tomorrow.

Edited by Lynneth

TaveeA8.png

Due to the destruction of Hawaii and the threat of imperialism from the aggressive state of Tikal, The Ukraine does hereby note that all of Hawaii's former possessions are under Ukrainian Protection and all foreign forces will be considered as invading the Ukraine by stepping foot on these islands. We act on this as part of Article VII of the Common Defense Treaty.

Exceptions to the rules will be made on a case-by-case basis if the Government sees fit!

The Ukraine also invites CDT Forces and The Great Lakes Republic to assist in protecting the Islands.

Edited by Rotavele

Although Hungary-Slovakia has no navy, and just one port given to us by the Crimea in Ukraine, Hungary-Slovakia stands side-by-side in solidarity with it's friend and ally Ukraine, in Ukraine's steadfast defense against aggression, invasion, and imperialism; and in the defense of peace, freedom, and stability.

Edited by Euphaia

"Alvonia hereby declares that any Ukrainian, Belorussian or Hungary-Slovakian plan to interfere with the workings of the Pacific will be taken as imperialism and ultranationalism by Alvonia and will be responded to in kind."

- Director Markus Wilding

Curious. You were calling us communists but a few days ago.

Classified

2-oliver-hazard-perry.jpg

A single Olive Hazard Perry Class Frigate arrived outside of Honolulu with 2 Hungarian Sailors and a Belorussian KGB agent as well as Ukrainian Naval Forces Crew on board to monitor the area for threats.

ViveLaFrance_zpsc6745e9f.png

Operation "Cantique des Hommes Colère"

No Ukrainian, Bulgarian, or Belorussian vessels will be allowed, by the French Navy in the Pacific, to approach any islands formerly occupied by the nation of Hawaii. All of the islands in the South Pacific which neighbor French holdings are being taken, immediately, under French protection and troops are being moved to occupy the areas against aggression. France will not allow any government to claim authority over any of these islands until one which is home-grown can be established, this is despite the seeming circumstances in which the populations of them have been vacated.

The Aircraft carriers Foch and Ney, as well as their constituent fleet are being moved throughout the area to prevent approach from hostile ships, and aerial patrols are being conducted across the entirety of the South Pacific to prevent passage by the named nations. France requests as well that the Japanese navy close the Straits of Malacca to their naval shipping to prevent their unwarranted, hostile actions.

The protectorate claim by the nation of Ukraine is not recognized, henceforth, by the French Empire.

Classified

2-oliver-hazard-perry.jpg

A single Olive Hazard Perry Class Frigate arrived outside of Honolulu with 2 Hungarian Sailors and a Belorussian KGB agent as well as Ukrainian Naval Forces Crew on board to monitor the area for threats.

Confidential

The Texas National Guard and the Texas Maritime National Guard would have arrived days, if not 1-2 weeks earlier than the Ukrainian ship which would have had to either crossed around South America or through the Suez Canal and around Australia. In addition, the Texas ships left before the Ukrainians and they were thousands of miles closer to begin with. The Texas military currently there, however, was there on behalf of the Federal Government as Texas was not a sovereign nation. 

The ten Zar Class Corvettes would remain patrolling the open ocean together in a formation off the coast of the Hawaiian islands until the Ukrainian ship was detected. Military Command in Honolulu, Hawaii was alerted to the ship. The corvettes would be called into a distant formation, meanwhile a small patrol craft flying the Plains Federation Flag would approach the Frigate and send a radio transmission and also out on the loudspeaker. The message would be sent from the mainland but the ship was transmitting it to the Frigate. "This is Admiral Edward Teach of the Plains Federation Navy. You are approaching waters under the protection of the Plains Federation and the administration of the Principality of Tikal. I order you to turn around immediately or your vessel will be sunk. You have sixty seconds to alter coarse." The message was sent in the Ukranian language that the vessels flags/markings indicated it was of origin from in addition to English. The blue water patrol ship would await a response. 

EDIT: RP available here

OOC: Sorry Rudolph. I didn't see your post because I was writing my response while you posted. I wont make any further posts until the matter is resolved. 

Edited by PresidentDavid

ViveLaFrance_zpsc6745e9f.png

Operation "Cantique des Hommes Colère"

No Ukrainian, Bulgarian, or Belorussian vessels will be allowed, by the French Navy in the Pacific, to approach any islands formerly occupied by the nation of Hawaii. All of the islands in the South Pacific which neighbor French holdings are being taken, immediately, under French protection and troops are being moved to occupy the areas against aggression. France will not allow any government to claim authority over any of these islands until one which is home-grown can be established, this is despite the seeming circumstances in which the populations of them have been vacated.

The Aircraft carriers Foch and Ney, as well as their constituent fleet are being moved throughout the area to prevent approach from hostile ships, and aerial patrols are being conducted across the entirety of the South Pacific to prevent passage by the named nations. France requests as well that the Japanese navy close the Straits of Malacca to their naval shipping to prevent their unwarranted, hostile actions.

The protectorate claim by the nation of Ukraine is not recognized, henceforth, by the French Empire.

The Ukranian Ship while sailing past these islands to Hawaii would radio in if needed to explain who they are and what they have come for while passing if let through.

Confidential

The Texas National Guard and the Texas Maritime National Guard would have arrived days, if not 1-2 weeks earlier than the Ukrainian ship which would have had to either crossed around South America or through the Suez Canal and around Australia. In addition, the Texas ships left before the Ukrainians and they were thousands of miles closer to begin with. The Texas military currently there, however, was there on behalf of the Federal Government as Texas was not a sovereign nation. 

The ten Zar Class Corvettes would remain patrolling the open ocean together in a formation off the coast of the Hawaiian islands until the Ukrainian ship was detected. Military Command in Honolulu, Hawaii was alerted to the ship. The corvettes would be called into a distant formation, meanwhile a small patrol craft flying the Plains Federation Flag would approach the Frigate and send a radio transmission and also out on the loudspeaker. The message would be sent from the mainland but the ship was transmitting it to the Frigate. "This is Admiral Edward Teach of the Plains Federation Navy. You are approaching waters under the protection of the Plains Federation and the administration of the Principality of Tikal. I order you to turn around immediately or your vessel will be sunk. You have sixty seconds to alter coarse." The message was sent in the Ukranian language that the vessels flags/markings indicated it was of origin from in addition to English. The blue water patrol ship would await a response. 

EDIT: RP available here

OOC: Sorry Rudolph. I didn't see your post because I was writing my response while you posted. I wont make any further posts until the matter is resolved. 

"Those are protected by The Ukraine, not Texas. We come in peace, and are a peaceful ship."

The Ukranian Ship while sailing past these islands to Hawaii would radio in if needed to explain who they are and what they have come for while passing if let through.

Permission Denied.

Ukrainian military shipping is to be prevented from passing through the area by all plausible means, it is suggested that the vessel turn around and sail back to its home port while regional powers sort out the issue at hand. France is willing to resupply the ship for its return journey at no cost to assuage the inconvenience of this necessity.

Permission Denied.

Ukrainian military shipping is to be prevented from passing through the area by all plausible means, it is suggested that the vessel turn around and sail back to its home port while regional powers sort out the issue at hand. France is willing to resupply the ship for its return journey at no cost to assuage the inconvenience of this necessity.

The Ukrainian ship continued at its own free will responding back with, "We're just passing through, we come in peace!". The ship continued to sail at all costs.

*Dons his GM hat*

I'm putting this RP on hold until the Tywin issue is resolved fully before allowing its continuance*

supporting the above statement.

*Dons his GM hat*
After extensive discussions, I've decided to allow the continuance of this RP with the added caveat. That'd it be retconned past to a certain point in the timeline, that point being before Ukraine launched her ships in direction of the Pacific. Anyone willing to contest this can freely discuss it in the GM thread.