United States of America

bones wizard

THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

482-4th-of-july.jpg

"My Fellow Americans,

After the fall of our great nation and her government, your elected representatives at the Third Constitutional Convention in Washington D.C. has drafted a new constitution, elected a new president, and formed the original thirteen colonies as the foundation of the new age of America. We will forever be the land of the free and home of the brave. America is strong. America will be free again!"

- President George Heller

"The Principality of Tikal is delighted at the rebirth of the United States from the ashes. May this newly risen nation become a beacon of prosperity and stability in the Americas."

Prince Chak Tok Ich'aak,

Ajaw ichil Tikal, Huatlatoani Tlahtoloyan

Hawaii is overjoyed to witness the return of America and offers our HIPACOM military and advisory assistance, based out of Pearl Harbor and the old US Pacific Command, where we have been trying to stand alone in the Pacific against Asian imperialists who want to nuke Hawaii and invade the mainland.

Hawaii is overjoyed to witness the return of America and offers our HIPACOM military and advisory assistance, based out of Pearl Harbor and the old US Pacific Command, where we have been trying to stand alone in the Pacific against Asian imperialists who want to nuke Hawaii and invade the mainland.

"The Imperium again requests that Hawaii stop spreading lies about our Foreign Policy, if we wished to invade the mainland, we would not have made friends with the nation currently holding a protectorate over the Americas, and if we wanted to nuke Hawaii, your nation would not exist. I will not take any further attempts at slander against my nation lightly, should Hawaii's leadership have such an issue with Japan, I welcome you to come to Tokyo and face me in an honorable duel to settle this seemingly unending rage you display against us."

Her Imperial Majesty, Empress Hoshiko, Daughter of Amaterasu, Prophet of Takamagahara, Grand Cordon of the Supreme Order of the Chrysanthemum, Grand Cordon of the Order of the Paulownia Flowers, Grand Cordon of the Order of the Precious Crown, Grand Cordon of the Order of the Sacred Treasure

"The Imperium again requests that Hawaii stop spreading lies about our Foreign Policy, if we wished to invade the mainland, we would not have made friends with the nation currently holding a protectorate over the Americas, and if we wanted to nuke Hawaii, your nation would not exist. I will not take any further attempts at slander against my nation lightly, should Hawaii's leadership have such an issue with Japan, I welcome you to come to Tokyo and face me in an honorable duel to settle this seemingly unending rage you display against us."
Her Imperial Majesty, Empress Hoshiko, Daughter of Amaterasu, Prophet of Takamagahara, Grand Cordon of the Supreme Order of the Chrysanthemum, Grand Cordon of the Order of the Paulownia Flowers, Grand Cordon of the Order of the Precious Crown, Grand Cordon of the Order of the Sacred Treasure

mogar, send me a message and we can duscuss becoming allies. If you are interested.

Federation President, William Lyon Evans, extends diplomatic recognition to the United States and welcomes the newly formed government to send an ambassador to Ottawa to represent their citizens.

Also, the Federation would like to discuss the matter of the Province of New Hampshire, as well as the status of the St. Lawrence Seaway - a lock of which the US now controls at Massena, NY.

"The United States of America thanks all those who have offered their recognition and support. The State Department is currently overflowing with requests for meetings and bilateral discussions. Each request will be handled on an individual basis and each will be answered."

- Secretary of State Alisha Taitt

OOC- Ambassadorial appointments will be announced soon. Will be making a separate thread to request meetings/exchanging ambassadors.