World Map of CNRP2

Mogar

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rota you're not good at this. Delete this one and try again. 

1) Someone who doesn't have English as their first language usually has good grammar provided they aren't illiterate - they would know to capitalize letters and would do it for fear of being pointed out as someone who can't speak English (look at Eva her grammar is nearly impeccable most of the time). And if they are illiterate in English or can't speak the language well, then they would misspell words, not just simply forget a noun or adjective. 

Spending 3 years and counting on English-language boards, writing the occasional text wall, while reading quite a bit of English-language literature for university (relying solely on German-language sources is not going to cut it for political sciences) and having studied English language for two years, I think it is to be expected that I get somewhat good at it. I still make mistakes every now and then and if you remember my early posts, they were hardly great.

Just to say, I don't consider myself to be a standard case of a foreigner speaking English.

(Also, the German animanga market has in my opinion been in a sad state for years and only recently got better. My English-language skills actually improved quite a bit, due to being a weeaboo, who has to rely on English translations, because things wouldn't get published in German.)

I am very dissapointed in this sloppy attempt at making a multi. Take advice from Isaac, at least he did it with 100K nations and with TWO different nations so it was somewhat believable. The problem is that they both had his smug attitude so it was easy for everyone to notice. 

Isaac got two multis? I thought that was someone else.

Edited by Evangeline Anovilis

Please mark what is left of Iberia as part of Carthage.

Posts start here http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/122709-the-carthaginian-times/?p=3289400 and go down that same page.

I'm afraid that there's 2 problems.
First, Andalusia and Portugal are 2 significant enough regions to require their own respective 7 posts, so you'll have to choose one of the two. (I suggest Andalusia, makes more sense).
Secondly, the last 2 posts are on the same day.
6/7 is Posted Today, 03:07 AM
7/7 is Posted Today, 04:34 PM

And before anyone says anything about 'significant enough', we cannot possibly codify what regions are big enough or too small. You'll have to trust my judgement as mapmaker if it comes to taking too much in one swoop.

Edit: As a general rule, if it's over 5 million, it probably needs its own integration-count.

Keep in mind that 1st level Administrative Divisions (US States, German Länder, etc) are the lowest I'll go, so for example NYC would only need 7 posts.

Edited by Lynneth

I was just informed of a discrepancy between the map I post and the map in the OP.

This is inexcusable. Mogar, you did not have permission to add such huge swathes of Malaysia or Java to your territory. You did not make posts in the appropriate format in the thread and added it yourself without telling me as far as I see.

Either use only the map I post or I shall be making a new thread.

I was just informed of a discrepancy between the map I post and the map in the OP.

This is inexcusable. Mogar, you did not have permission to add such huge swathes of Malaysia or Java to your territory. You did not make posts in the appropriate format in the thread and added it yourself without telling me as far as I see.

Either use only the map I post or I shall be making a new thread.

In addition, you can tell it's older because Milan is still on it.

In addition, you can tell it's older because Milan is still on it.

That too.

Also, upon speaking with Cent, he will be allowed to add both Portugal and Andalusia to his nation, but from here-on out I will be more serious and strict about keeping people from annexing too much in too few posts.

If you're unsure about the region you're annexing, speak to me. IRC and the forums both work.

Probably necessary: Second Purge

United Kingdom
Australia
Tongzhi*

*Only because I keep hearing Rotavele has deleted. Someone confirm please.

All already confirmed and updated on my local version. Will update once I hear from Mogar.

Until then, this is the latest accurate map: Click me, damnit

Question: if a territory is under contestment, can annexation posts still be made? Several south Indian islands are actively contested but Mogar continues to post #/7 posts.

Just looking for clarification, don't mind either way.

A territory's integration can be contested within 2 weeks after making the initial post. Keeping on with the #/7 posts in such a case would be against the rules.

A territory's integration can be contested within 2 weeks after making the initial post. Keeping on with the #/7 posts in such a case would be against the rules.

Gotcha, thanks. Glad to know they can't be grabbed under our noses while we're contesting them.

oi.

make with the map-powers on Israel for Alexandria please.

relevant posts in [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/122036-the-voice-of-aidenn/#entry3294696]here[/url]

Edited by Biohazard

Have we figured out the deal with the map and Mogar's edit yet? It looks like the thread has been sort of put on pause ever since that happened. It isn't an inconvenience for me, I'm just curious to see how things are going.

This is the deal with the map and Mogar's edit.

Taking a few days' vacation from the IRC has improved my mood immensely. I recommend that every IRC-regular tries it at least once.

This is the deal with the map and Mogar's edit.

Taking a few days' vacation from the IRC has improved my mood immensely. I recommend that every IRC-regular tries it at least once.

Thanks for the link & info... good to hear you're feeling better. :)