World Map of CNRP2

Mogar

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wanted to note here that though I am in the process of integrating Eastern India and Bangledesh, that I do intend on these regions to be open to new players who want to break way from Druk Yul. They will need to consult me as these regions will not be mere protectorates, but will end up integrated into DrukYul fully until a government seeks independence.

Please remove Portugal from the map. I apologize to Mogar for abandoning our diplomatic meeting, but something personal came up that involves my full attention.

Sorry to see you go, man. Good luck with the real life, and hopefully we'll see you back here at some point.

I would like to form "New England" on the eastern seaboard of the present day united states. The unmarked territory I wish to claim for this endeavour is all the whitespace east of the plains federation. With the great lakes and Atlantic Federation as my northern border. Assuming this is not currently a protectorate (it is not marked), DoE will follow.

Please give it the same color as alaska. Or a similarly tasteful shade of dark blue. Alternatively if that doesn't look aesthetically pleasing, feel free to use an appealing shade of dark red.

Edited by iamthey

I would like to form "New England" on the eastern seaboard of the present day united states. The unmarked territory I wish to claim for this endeavour is all the whitespace east of the plains federation. With the great lakes and Atlantic Federation as my northern border. Assuming this is not currently a protectorate (it is not marked), DoE will follow.

Please give it the same color as alaska. Or a similarly tasteful shade of dark blue. Alternatively if that doesn't look aesthetically pleasing, feel free to use an appealing shade of dark red.

It's my and PD/Mara's protectorate, but I for one approve. Go ahead and post your DoE, then I can add you to the map.

Keep in mind to mention the states you'll consist of. I don't like ambiguous claims. :v:

Iamthey and I talked on IRC Lynneth. I don't have a problem with it, however there is one change to his DOE you need to take note of: The Northern Peninsula of Michigan (including the islands in Lake Michigan of Beaver Island, North Manitou Island, South Manitou Island, and the islands surrounding Beaver Island) remain under control of the Federation.

But in regards to all of the other lands, I do not contest if you don't. I doubt Mara has objections but if she does she's welcome to voice them. I'm sure she'll be okay with it though.

First 3 links:
Posted 26 July 2014 - 07:19 AM
Posted 26 July 2014 - 07:10 AM
Posted 26 July 2014 - 07:26 AM

Next 3 links:
Posted 27 July 2014 - 12:19 AM
Posted 27 July 2014 - 12:51 AM
Posted 27 July 2014 - 12:09 PM

Furthermore, talks on how to split the region up do not count towards actually taking the region. Vektor's posts in the meeting thread don't count either.
Adding to that, you can't annex all of India in one fell swoop. You need to annex each administrative division, one by one. I told Vek the same via IRC. Sri Lanka you can do in one, Bengal in 2 or 3 7-post 'batches' considering how dense it is. But other than the dividing line that's on the map currently, Maelstrom, you'll have to work for it.

I'm not counting vektor's posts.. just mine. That's fine, I'll start working the regions one by one.

I meant that his posts don't count for his annexation posts. That they don't count for you should be more than obvious.