Declaration of Intent & Recognition of Hostilities

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh good Lord can we not turn this into another platform for Loki? Keep your garbage to your own crater of a nation.

Am I not speaking the truth? You bully and wreck micros, but these guys all have nukes so now you guys want peace.

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

Am I not speaking the truth? You bully and wreck micros, but these guys all have nukes so now you guys want peace.

nukes mean nothing anymore. This isn't 2006 when the use of nukes was frowned on. Now nukes are a regular part of war, just like a ground attack. Your argument is invalid

Well, you're doing it all wrong buddy. You're supposed to scream and yell and post irate letters to various editors about the injustice of the war that was brought to your alliance. Instead, you decide to man up as an alliance and have a little friendly battle. That'll always lower your chances of annihilation..

Next time, try fitting Walford into your DoW.

Ha ha Walford, don't remind me. 

Now I definitely feel that I have been in this place too long.

You're right.

How long have you and Tela been an item and does Ariana know?

Ever since a wild night of passions some moons ago. Ariana is understanding that tela had my heart before even her, and is perfectly accepting of the arrangement we have set up.

Ever since a wild night of passions some moons ago. Ariana is understanding that tela had my heart before even her, and is perfectly accepting of the arrangement we have set up.

A little over 9 months ago, in fact. That reminds me, if you don't send money for diapers, we're getting a divorce! This kid is so full of shit (as was inevitable given the heritage) I've had to hire a full team of nannies just to keep its ass wiped.

You need to be a standup father to your child, Mogar or we're quits! QUITS I TELL YOU. QUITS!

-Your loving and devoted one-night stand,

Tela

P.S. Who the fuck is Ariana and why is her number in your jeans from yesterday?