Don't Be Afraid

Dcrews

It’s good to see this signed; although I’m a bit surprised to see it as I’d assumed that it already existed. On another note, where is the section allowing mutual aggression (on each other).

It has apparently been replaced with something far less exciting:

How could you not know?
This is a fight to the death!
Pingu du flambeau.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Almost like a disparate bunch of AAs that were loosely connected by a treaty chain have been forced to solidify into some kind of actual sphere due to an outside threat...

All you have been doing is cluttering up my beloved treaty web generator. There is no outside threat, and throwing around treaties like paper airplanes is not going to make you "safer." If you guys chose to abandon imperialism and forge relations with Polardoxia, you would have nothing to fear, but you embrace xenophobic isolationism instead.

(Ooc: yall remind me of North Korea.) Edited by Tywin Lannister

Think of it as a stabilising action by the non-Tywinsphere alliances.

Its not stabilizing if treaties and relationships are not being forged with Polardoxia. It reveals a xenophobic ferver and dangerous isolationism that can again lead to neo-imperialism and the ambition that they should rule over the free.

The world wants to see series ties being built between NPOsphere and Polardoxia. Edited by Tywin Lannister

we need to build a proper counterweight to the tywin-sphere that developed last war, once that is done and they are crushed beneath our boot heels with terms that will blot out the sun, then we can have stability :|

Edit: Oh right, Haiku

Black and White Feathers

Harbinger of Tywin's doom

Warrior Penguin

Edited by berbers

Merlot, aveces.
So long as it's red It's good.
Just like Penguins blood.

Merlot is so bland.
If you hope to take me on,
You'll need character.

we need to build a proper counterweight to the tywin-sphere that developed last war, once that is done and they are crushed beneath our boot heels with terms that will blot out the sun, then we can have stability :|

Edit: Oh right, Haiku

Black and White Feathers
Warrior Penguin

I sometimes bring doom.
But I need to know something:
What is a Tywin?

Ive yet to see any really major treaties from anyone in the defeated coalition. All I see is a bunch of paper between alliances of the same sphere.

FEAR was closer to the winning sphere last war than the losing one. We have ties to both sides, though they are all in the form of ODAPs and FEAR isn't a huge, highly influential alliance.

Almost like a disparate bunch of AAs that were loosely connected by a treaty chain have been forced to solidify into some kind of actual sphere due to an outside threat...

Neutrals. <_<

Black and White Feathers

Warrior Penguin

I heard these were worst

Then all the bear cavalries.

Where is your god now?

Merlot is so bland.
If you hope to take me on,
You'll need character.

Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha

Did you see what I did there?

[i]Garnacha[/i] for now.

Ive yet to see any really major treaties from anyone in the defeated coalition. All I see is a bunch of paper between alliances of the same sphere.

As much as I would love to have my turn at pulling fake treaties out of the same hole you pull your theories, I believe these "paper planes" still hold both legitimacy and authority. Unlike of course your constant rambling.

FEAR was closer to the winning sphere last war than the losing one. We have ties to both sides, though they are all in the form of ODAPs and FEAR isn't a huge, highly influential alliance.

My Foreign Policy for the Tywinnian kind is "we don't negotiate with the fantastically driven".

Also obligatory "Not the size of the boat..." comment

The haters rejoice
But shots at Tywin are called
Reactionary

Mr Tywin Lannister! It is I you friend Ubuntu the Great. Who be this that shoot at you mr Tywin? I shall kill them for their insolence! You tell Ubuntu who was bad to you mr Tywin. I shall make them dead.They shall be so dead they will live no more again forever.