Lannister Factor Special Edition: Statement Quiz

The Zigur

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Please help me get better planes"

The tech If given will be sent asap to tech I owe and won't be used for war. This rogue will be dealing with the AA I owe the tech to seeing as its him who's stealing their money for their tech. I'm sure he's been messaged already and not much I can do in the matter but beat him down.

Also you don't need any tech for someone with no planes. Guess what else this noob doesn't have. Spy's, GC's and a WC.

12 million is great for you

Also, I wont need GCs for you, nor will I need spys for you. 

I only have what, 25 million? Double your amount so I wouldn't say anything. 

Edited by BringMeTheHorizon

12 million is great for you

Also, I wont need GCs for you, nor will I need spys for you. 

I only have what, 25 million? Double your amount so I wouldn't say anything. 

You currently have $23,681,637 to be precise and your nation is 280 days old. I currently have $12,469,423.87 after your blitz of stealing 2 mil and my nations only 22 days old.

We'll see If those nukes save you but I wouldn't count on it.

You currently have $23,681,637 to be precise and your nation is 280 days old. I currently have $12,469,423.87 after your blitz of stealing 2 mil and my nations only 22 days old.

We'll see If those nukes save you but I wouldn't count on it.

You underestimate the power of nuclear weapons.

To be fair, Daenarys has it coming after being among the top 3 most annoying OWF posters presently.

I've been considering doing that myself.

Just because you find someone annoying doesn't mean you can have a hissy fit and declare war without their being consequences to your aggressive actions. There would be new wars starting daily If all leaders had no restrain or discipline. Also I doubt you'd be a leader for long considering how sensitive the treaty web is and how you'd get all your members into endless war just because your butt hurt.

Just because you find someone annoying doesn't mean you can have a hissy fit and declare war without their being consequences to your aggressive actions. There would be new wars starting daily If all leaders had no restrain or discipline. Also I doubt you'd be a leader for long considering how sensitive the treaty web is and how you'd get all your members into endless war just because your butt hurt.

I think you overestimate the clout of your alliance. :|

You clearly don't pay very good attention to the various events. Lots of nukes are thrown for no more than five words on an offhand post said in jest, much less being actually annoying.