Interesting Round

From the initial hit on us and TPC to all the jumping in on ongoing wars and crying about fairness when it is done in return. this has been an interesting round and actually a fun one, politics were getting boring and stagnant Misfuts, Warriors and now Skaro you guys made me work for it. Soon this round will be in the books. As for the rest of this round how everyone stop crying and start blowing stuff up for some of you this may be your last best chance to get some shots in for next round will be different.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This round showed a lot of people's true character, that's for sure. I think all of us were pushed into uncomfortable positions and how we reacted to them won't be forgotten too soon.

It's interesting to see how a world war on "the other side" affects activity, that's for sure.  TE's a changing game, it'll be interesting to see if we get some new features to beta-test for SE next round.  Looks like from now on we have to be more flexible for game-changing rules and adaptive.

People always complain, but things Are happening. Isn't that what we want? I know that's all I could ever ask for. People engaging, and things to talk about. Whatever next round brings, I know I'm excited.

A bit off topic; but I think the short round did us good. It's not exactly the "holiday season" anymore, but this round was very much started with those in mind, and its short nature with different rules changed game play and allowed us to let off some steam. I'd maybe consider making it an annual thing.

I wish I paid more attention to some things during the round. I feel as if I missed the whole Misfits mess. I wonder how my little buddies in Misfits are holding up.

Honestly this little bloody short round will stick in my mind.
Op <--- misfits ( Fair )
Op<----- \_____ warriors ( Hitting OP who already got hit AND during the building phase and hitting TPC early too. )
TPC<----/
Warriors <----- Wardoves ( Somehow unfair even though warriors top nations were unchallenged and almost NO defensive slots were filled. )

Wait...WE'RE STILL AT WAR?!?!?!

I just finished reading the new threads and lmaosmiley.gif

Not even a month and we have TWO threads locked and hate that'll last for rounds to come. 

I'd just like to point out that even though I can barely make the time for this game I may have to clear my schedule to read the OWF. I love it.

Carry on. popcorn.gif

Do you really have hate that will last for rounds, though?

These guys aren't anywhere near the level needed for planning, building, and coordinating. Most guys had shit war chests.

With Marcus, last he had people that could build and was persuasive enough to get people to fight.

Here? We'll probably stomp them handily while they whine, and that'll be that. If they come back, it'll be more like a pin prick than a stabbing. They're best bet is to hope we attack other people and they don't to build up enough to be a threat. But it really takes about three nations to beat misfits and not many more for skaro.

But it really takes about three nations to beat misfits and not many more for skaro.

Lol and who are you again? Pretty sure misfits were ahead of just about every alliance this round.....I recall myself and another member who followed each step I made for the first 4 days holding a rank in the top 7 with nukes? Did we not hold the highest ANS till being rogue? Do some homework bub.

Lol and who are you again? Pretty sure misfits were ahead of just about every alliance this round.....I recall myself and another member who followed each step I made for the first 4 days holding a rank in the top 7 with nukes? Did we not hold the highest ANS till being rogue? Do some homework bub.

Bcortel is a legend in TE.

*having a secret treaty activated on you.

bcortell's point was that it only took three brave and honorable men to wipe it all away.

So, what you are saying was your build was intentionally to have no war chest to briefly have a top rank, and you encouraged someone else to follow it?  I think we all know how those stories end

icarus-300x210.jpg

But maybe I'm wrong, how did it go this time?

When you have 3 guys with 14K NS down declaring 3 guys each and blitzing them at update literally takes no skill.....not to mention you ended up bringing like 6 more nations? Lmfao

not to mention you hit them during the build up.phase. Which is fair game and honestly what they are doing is far more fair.

So, what you are saying was your build was intentionally to have no war chest to briefly have a top rank, and you encouraged someone else to follow it?  I think we all know how those stories end

icarus-300x210.jpg

But maybe I'm wrong, how did it go this time?

I'm sorry were you controlling my nation without me knowing? I was sitting on 7 mill at the night of declare......

I'm sorry were you controlling my nation without me knowing? I was sitting on 7 mill at the night of declare......

So, what you are saying is you saved 5 days of bills and maybe 3m to rebuild with in a round that started with 25m? I'm flabbergasted how it didn't work then, and why you never got to rebuild.

You forgot to add that those three were brave and honorable.

Nevermind. It appears that heroic bravery and honor did you in, not poor planning.

So, what you are saying is you saved 5 days of bills and maybe 3m to rebuild with in a round that started with 25m? I'm flabbergasted how it didn't work then, and why you never got to rebuild.

Nevermind. It appears that heroic bravery and honor did you in, not poor planning.

I truly apologize my 18 men vs 28 was so overwhelming. Sorry my plan didn't include multiple alliances rouging misfits because 18 vs 28 was too much to handle. Jesus get your head out of your ass.

I will be certain to make sure misfits declare 3 times their member count just to please the gods of war or as we all know them as "the TE POLICE" once again get your head out of your ass. Anybody with a brain knows how much of an idiot you are right now.