Interesting Round

You are all forgetting that I Declared war on young flow with only  $101.26 

I spent $24,999,898.74 right before and I still kicked everyone's plot, including yours yung flow. 

HHjmnk0.png

As Always I am the true winner of this round and every round I participate in. 

\o

Specify OtherPlanet Tokyo, DRAGON TALES

grampa.gif what?!?!? How embarrassing...

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you do not follow building techniques and fall behind you are removed.

I'm not sure that will stop being funny.

You are all forgetting that I Declared war on young flow with only  $101.26 

I spent $24,999,898.74 right before and I still kicked everyone's plot, including yours yung flow. 

HHjmnk0.png

As Always I am the true winner of this round and every round I participate in. 

\o

Specify OtherPlanet Tokyo, DRAGON TALES

Hate to say it, once you rogues came into the picture once again I literally quit playing. No point in constant ground attacks that are loss every time. Back to ignoring keep on talking, give me a fair war then we can have a valid talk.

Hate to say it, once you rogues came into the picture once again I literally quit playing. No point in constant ground attacks that are loss every time. Back to ignoring keep on talking, give me a fair war then we can have a valid talk.

But you had more NS, remember?   :mellow:

EDIT: Also, I'm pretty sure Auctor explained that Tastes Like Chicken weren't rogues.  Cannot speak for any other aa however.

Edited by hartfw

But you had more NS, remember?   :mellow:

EDIT: Also, I'm pretty sure Auctor explained that Tastes Like Chicken weren't rogues.  Cannot speak for any other aa however.

We were also brave and honorable.

I honestly don't need to argue with any of you. I know what I was thrown into, majority of this was nothing less than cheap shots. I'm sure numerous people in TE that I have warred with can vouch that I'm a great fighter. As I have always stated, give me a legit war and then come talk to me.

I honestly don't need to argue with any of you. I know what I was thrown into, majority of this was nothing less than cheap shots. I'm sure numerous people in TE that I have warred with can vouch that I'm a great fighter. As I have always stated, give me a legit war and then come talk to me.

bcortell's declared you a rogue. Please just go away already, no one cares for rogues. They lack Bravery and Honor.