Interesting Round

I truly apologize my 18 men vs 28 was so overwhelming. Sorry my plan didn't include multiple alliances rouging misfits because 18 vs 28 was too much to handle. Jesus get your head out of your ass.

*honored secret treaties

Painting misfits red was merely a byproduct of our honor and bravery.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I truly apologize my 18 men vs 28 was so overwhelming. Sorry my plan didn't include multiple alliances rouging misfits because 18 vs 28 was too much to handle. Jesus get your head out of your ass.

What makes you think all OP nations were on the AA on the second day, particularly in a round only 30 days long (and shorter time between wonders) when it would be beneficial to stack for a little extra time?

What makes you think all OP nations were on the AA on the second day, particularly in a round only 30 days long (and shorter time between wonders) when it would be beneficial to stack for a little extra time?

If I'm understanding you correctly let's go with auctor for example. So assuming he is an "OP MEMBER" how could he have been so late to the AA being the second oldest nation. o0o0. Even to not be a coward and run with a rogue alliance to join OP under the correct AA and attack from there. It's a pathetic dirty move and no matter how you put the situation. Rouging misfits in a legit war was just bullshit.

If I'm understanding you correctly let's go with auctor for example. So assuming he is an "OP MEMBER" how could he have been so late to the AA being the second oldest nation. o0o0. Even to not be a coward and run with a rogue alliance to join OP under the correct AA and attack from there. It's a pathetic dirty move and no matter how you put the situation. Rouging misfits in a legit war was just !@#$%^&*.

That didn't answer the question at all. What makes you think all OP nations are under the AA tag two days into the round? Did you plan for some not being on it?

If I'm understanding you correctly let's go with auctor for example. So assuming he is an "OP MEMBER" how could he have been so late to the AA being the second oldest nation. o0o0. Even to not be a coward and run with a rogue alliance to join OP under the correct AA and attack from there. It's a pathetic dirty move and no matter how you put the situation. Rouging misfits in a legit war was just !@#$%^&*.

We bravely honored a secret treaty. At no point did any of us rogue Misfits. I want that on the record - we are brave and honorable men and do not condone rogue actions.

I would love to sit in on these past irc talks just to know how much you guys truly talk out of your ass.

That seems like a suitable response instead of answering the question. 

So, let's just get a quick rundown-

• You declared on day two with $7M in a round that starts people with $25M.
  • You didn't account that some AA's didn't have everyone on their AA at that time, nor have a plan for this.
  • You got help from tW and then skaro.
  • It seems you didn't plan for the war to last longer than one set of declares, based off of the WC's of your AA. (Or maybe longer than two days.. based on many of them.)
  • You have yet to acknowledge the legitimacy of AA's that are beating Misfits down, nor their secret treaties. 

Did I miss anything?

• You didn't account that some AA's didn't have everyone on their AA at that time, nor have a plan for this.
  • It seems you didn't plan for the war to last longer than one set of declares, based off of the WC's of your AA. (Or maybe longer than two days.. based on many of them.)
  • You have yet to acknowledge the legitimacy of AA's that are beating Misfits down, nor their secret treaties. 

Did I miss anything?

Yep.  He did it with a head in the ass complex, skip.

head out of your ass.

head out of your ass

talk out of your ass.

Did I miss anything?

Yep! Misfits declared on day 4-5 :p we also didn't declare with warriors or skaro, we had our own war put together. Sounds to me you guys are now slipping our war into the warriors conflict that everyone is butthurt about. Is it really that hard for you guys to admit you weren't "elite" for once. You got out smarted, get over it. We attacked before you guys had every intention to build up on day 5 and take the top 5%, we beat you to the punch so get the fuck over it.

Yep! Misfits declared on day 4-5  :P we also didn't declare with warriors or skaro, we had our own war put together. Sounds to me you guys are now slipping our war into the warriors conflict that everyone is butthurt about. Is it really that hard for you guys to admit you weren't "elite" for once. You got out smarted, get over it. We attacked before you guys had every intention to build up on day 5 and take the top 5%, we beat you to the punch so get the $%&@ over it.

I dunno, I feel like just today there was a thread saying tastes like chicken has more NS then all of misfits.  If that is a defeat I think we take it.

Yep! Misfits declared on day 4-5 :P we also didn't declare with warriors or skaro, we had our own war put together. Sounds to me you guys are now slipping our war into the warriors conflict that everyone is butthurt about. Is it really that hard for you guys to admit you weren't "elite" for once. You got out smarted, get over it. We attacked before you guys had every intention to build up on day 5 and take the top 5%, we beat you to the punch so get the $%&@ over it.

I didn't say you declared with the warriors or skaro, I said you guys got help from (and much needed help, at that). 

Misfits is a crater right now, I'm not sure how you are claiming anything else. 

We bravely and honorably offered yall peace multiple times, in accordance with our secret treaty partner's wishes. Are you really upset that your refusal led to your destruction?

EDIT: bravely and honorably.

Edited by Auctor

Of course we have nothing left? Look at all the !@#$%^&* down declaring cheap shots you made at our alliance. We might as well been 18 vs 40. Get a brain and talk to me then.

That would be more of a compelling reply if it were in any way true.  On 1/7 you were mid 12k ns, and then you got hit by 2 TLC nations with under 10.5k ns.  Nuke tech 2 who you were so proud of following your poor build was at 13.8k then and still at 12.5k ns when countering nations 2k below.  UNknown was at 12.5k when he countered, and Rathouse was at 12k.  So there is 4 nations ~2k ns higher alone in Misclicks.  Which is not even addressing that Skaro was requested.

But it is great that you don't know what happened, makes it easy to assume you cannot learn.

Of course we have nothing left? Look at all the !@#$%^&* down declaring cheap shots you made at our alliance. We might as well been 18 vs 40. Get a brain and talk to me then.

down declaring complaints from the people who hit OP in their building stage?
I didn't complain like this when the number 2 and number one (former) nations in the game down declared on me. Von doom and devil dog. It was war and I took my licks. Was it a bad situation for me?You bet! Was it fair due to being in a state of war or just playing TE in general? YES! It might have been over kill but they did get me to reroll and beaten down before that.

I'm calling it now--this will be the third thread the round to be locked.

Do you really have hate that will last for rounds, though?

These guys aren't anywhere near the level needed for planning, building, and coordinating. Most guys had !@#$ war chests.

With Marcus, last he had people that could build and was persuasive enough to get people to fight.

Here? We'll probably stomp them handily while they whine, and that'll be that. If they come back, it'll be more like a pin prick than a stabbing. They're best bet is to hope we attack other people and they don't to build up enough to be a threat. But it really takes about three nations to beat misfits and not many more for skaro.

Good point. Things will definitely spill into next round, but soon we'll all be back to the same old nonsense that made the game boring. I don't mind the little guys taking on the giants of TE, they'll get smoked now but if they learn to build and fight they'll...

This has been the funnest round I've ever played in! :D

Coming home from work to read pages and pages of new laughs on the OWF has quite honestly been the only thing keeping me from jumping off a bridge. 

Bcortel is a legend in TE.

This.

Did I miss anything?

facepalm.png  damn

Edited by King James XVIII

Lets just all sort out our grudges on the battlefield next round..... and then the round after that and after that and so on and on like usual.

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

Lol and who are you again? Pretty sure misfits were ahead of just about every alliance this round.....I recall myself and another member who followed each step I made for the first 4 days holding a rank in the top 7 with nukes? Did we not hold the highest ANS till being rogue? Do some homework bub.

Look, I like you. I like all of you up and comers at Misfits and Skaro. But the only way to get some respect around here is to take it. Personally, I don't care what anyone's reasons for war or treaties are, so I won't even address that. A couple of things--not necessarily addressed to you guys, but to TE at large. 

1. No one who is important in TE gives two craps about what someones total NS is

2. No one who is important in TE gives two craps about what someones ANS is when everyone and their dog knows that the warchests are pathetic

3. Blowing startup cash on infra and military is just as damn stupid as not building at all

4. Bluster on OWF may not make policy, but it can dig your grave

5. The smart ones coordinate and fight together. If Tommy Nosebleed crawls up into a ball at the sight of his own blood, cut him loose.

6. Always have a backup plan

6. Always be willing to learn!

Paper tigers come through here all the time. The only reason why the big boys still run the block is because they learn and evolve. 

You'll get there if you are totally and consistently committed to being elite. It's rare in this game.

Look, I like you. I like all of you up and comers at Misfits and Skaro. But the only way to get some respect around here is to take it. Personally, I don't care what anyone's reasons for war or treaties are, so I won't even address that. A couple of things--not necessarily addressed to you guys, but to TE at large. 

1. No one who is important in TE gives two craps about what someones total NS is

2. No one who is important in TE gives two craps about what someones ANS is when everyone and their dog knows that the warchests are pathetic

3. Blowing startup cash on infra and military is just as damn stupid as not building at all

4. Bluster on OWF may not make policy, but it can dig your grave

5. The smart ones coordinate and fight together. If Tommy Nosebleed crawls up into a ball at the sight of his own blood, cut him loose.

6. Always have a backup plan

6. Always be willing to learn!

Paper tigers come through here all the time. The only reason why the big boys still run the block is because they learn and evolve. 

You'll get there if you are totally and consistently committed to being elite. It's rare in this game.

Why'd you have to tell them what they're doing wrong. It was funny watching that, but it should be alright, I doubt they'll listen.

I get tired of gearing up my military and marching my guys to the beautiful borders of a nation, only to find out on the road to the capital that its citizens were always living in boxes and eating out of trash cans. 

You are all forgetting that I Declared war on young flow with only  $101.26 

I spent $24,999,898.74 right before and I still kicked everyone's plot, including yours yung flow. 

HHjmnk0.png

As Always I am the true winner of this round and every round I participate in. 

\o

Specify OtherPlanet Tokyo, DRAGON TALES